Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

An Urgent Call To Prayer For Buhari, By Prophet Gabriel Israel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Urgent Call To Prayer For Buhari, By Prophet Gabriel Israel (764 Views)

Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians / Prophecy About Nigeria By Prophet Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj / 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Urgent Call To Prayer For Buhari, By Prophet Gabriel Israel by EKSamuel(m): 9:10am On Jun 14, 2016
"I see President Buhari's name placed and mentioned daily in 17 different shrines; one of the shrines is a temple in a place called Mumbai in India.
He needs serious prayers!
Then the Angel of the Lord shows me what happens to him every 12am and 6pm . His name is called and I see his head spinning and a confused noise inside his head every time they call his name.
They have set a date and I see "26/25/18". Observe this number carefully. The Lord shall give you understanding. Please pray for him."
Re: An Urgent Call To Prayer For Buhari, By Prophet Gabriel Israel by TippyTop(m): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2016
Oya Buhari prayer warriors over to you:
Cc:passingshot, dropshot and other "shots" involved in prayers.
Re: An Urgent Call To Prayer For Buhari, By Prophet Gabriel Israel by rozzyy(m): 9:50am On Jun 14, 2016
Who buhari epp.
Re: An Urgent Call To Prayer For Buhari, By Prophet Gabriel Israel by psucc(m): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2016
hahhhhaahshshsh No wonder our President no de hear something.

But most of his enemies he had imprisoned though without trial and their accounts and props freeze. Who would have done this to him.

Friends are dangerous than foes.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Ever Prayed For God's Wisdom And Got Results? / Kano Religious Police In Arresting Muslims For Not Fasting / What Is The Origin Of The Symbol Of The Cross?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.