Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel (45887 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks / Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets / Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by ndnuray(m): 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
She's KEMI ! The attention seeker...

R.I.P OJB..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by donsam01(m): 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Toeyoursea:
If her father had cum on the floor instead of in his wife's *****, he will have saved the earth of this disaster.

u badt gan o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by miqos02(m): 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
so ojb don die?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by Daniel058(m): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
Tu

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by DLuciano: 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
Joygalore:

Kemi! Kemi! Kemi! Is this necessary

You are definitely crappy and frustrated undecided

I give up on you
i think Kemi needs a psychiatric assistance
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by Revolva(m): 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nigerians are brain dead

Just quick to insult....all of you that posted insults here need to be slaped I swear

Una go school at all.

Chai wat a waste of money

She is just remembering the past ok how some con artist wanted to swindle her using OJB identity later she got to meet the real OJB and helped him now OJB is late...simple don't you guys think?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
flokii:
Her people should take care of her..

This is getting too much
Her mom,younger sister and neice once beat her to pulp due to all these jakujaku. They left her with bruises sef. She is worse than the black sheep of the family.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by Richy4(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
she should have mentioned how much this large amount of money was that she gave. what a vuvuzela.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by Nceecan: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
nerodenero:
Among the 21million Nigerians suffering psychiatric disorders, Kemi Olunloyo tops as head undecided.
But is she really Ok mentally. ..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by meltiplexer: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
Joygalore:

Kemi! Kemi! Kemi! Is this necessary

You are definitely crappy and frustrated undecided

I give up on you

If she post her rubbish and nobody is taking about it she will stop. but na lie all those blogger are waiting for her to talk for them to have something to write about on their blog.if you known her,tell her to come learn how to play and make cool money from naijabet i will gladly teach her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by nairagoodies(m): 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
At least despite your controversial nature you still have human sympathy not that I support your public declaration of help you rendered to him... But wait a minute ... Who cares as long as you were there for him in his time of need... That act alone of help you rendered makes you better than many of our politicians who are suppose to be doing what you did...

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by maxwellontop(m): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
This woman needs to change her name to Kemi Agbotikuyo.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by feminaxe(f): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
This woman is mad, she really annoys me with her stupid rants

she really needs psychiatric help
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by Came: 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Which time OJB die . I no no oooo Hmmmmmmm... This life ehhh!!!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by naijacentric(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
dis woman go gud for juju o as she no wan useful
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
liar liar, pants on fire. see this one wey dey talk. OJB is dead now so nobody to confirm if you sent him 1k talkless of dollars.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by oyinsho(f): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
Aunty Kemi oluloyo you need serious help oooo. This has gone out of hand. Who does she think she is? God please reveal yourself to her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
naijacentric:
dis woman go gud for juju o as she no wan useful

Yes oh. that kind juju wey dey join man wey dey f***K another man wife together
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
oyinsho:
Aunty Kemi oluloyo you need serious help oooo. This has gone out of hand. Who does she think she is? God please reveal yourself to her.

She has insulted men of God. God cannot but wait for her to come meet Him for her judgment.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by balimoney(m): 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
Revolva:
Nigerians are brain dead

Just quick to insult....all of you that posted insults here need to be slaped I swear

Una go school at all.

Chai wat a waste of money

She is just remembering the past ok how some con artist wanted to swindle her using OJB identity later she got to meet the real OJB and helped him now OJB is late...simple don't you guys think?
I'm sure you think through your anus
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by oyinsho(f): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
ehimeayeni:

She has insulted men of God. God cannot but wait for her to come meet Him for her judgment.
Her ridicule and show of shame must kick off here on earth.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
Are we sure this lady does not need the attention of Psychiatric Doctors and Nurses?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
balimoney:
hahahahahahahahahaahaha
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by CodeHouse: 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
Aunty Kemi you have 1 friend request...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by Akaujaa(m): 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
This lady is sick in the head, I swear!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by milky3(f): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
na her mama swell for her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by Kobicove(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ezedon:
RIP guy man, you will join Angels and sing unto the Lord

Dude, it all ends in the grave.

There is no such thing as an angel!!! undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by Jimbadly: 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
I don't see any dissing in her comment. She just pointed out that scammers tried to capitalize on OJB's illness to try to scam her and others. Many people on here lack comprehension ability. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by Revolva(m): 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
balimoney:

Mad man
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by Chizyann: 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
Wats is it wit dis kemi of a woman,someone should please tell her to shut up her mouth or i will shut it for her,wide mouth
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel by SirHackeem: 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
This is so uncalled for - talking about the deceased in that manner. see touching photos of OJB 3 wives and about 8 cute kids on another thread here... https://www.nairaland.com/3166135/exclusive-photos-ojb-jezreel-wives

This people are humans like us. for kemi talking like this..it is really bad...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) / Queen Nwokoye's Husband, Uzoma Pictured / Rahama Sadau Features In "TATU" Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.