Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo (2064 Views)

Aftermath Of Shaming Kanu: IPOB Yoots Now Invade Nairaland To Abuse Buhari / Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) / Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by Joel3(m): 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
Busted: The New Zombies that invade Nairaland and Other Social Platform at Pay-Per-Post

VP Yemi Osinbajo hosted an interactive session with some social media influencers in Abuja on May 28 2016, and since than the zombies on nairaland and other social media has increase.

majority of the former ones has realised they are on the wrong part as the happenings in the country makes defending the current government more difficult for them.

photos below for current recruited ones.

3 Likes

Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by Joel3(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
grin

Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by lecther: 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
commonsense ain't common-ben bruce

1 Like

Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by Beremx(f): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Okeke Godwin Iyke, i see you nwanne. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by ruggedboy01: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
Beremx:
this woman, can't u leave politics section and take care of ur husband and new born baby angry sad

20 Likes

Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by DaBullIT(m): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
If your brain no carry SK , no dey take am

Point to any nairalander or youth leader that you recognize there with proof and i'll personally quit nairaland for good

On the other hand , i have a list of wailers and set of people who were dumb enough to believe that FBI released the list of those who stole money from Nigeria and their banks and balance , in 1 hour the topic got to 11 pages , hundreds of them ....

So far PDP has been the party raising hell and struggling to survive , APC doesn't need to recruit people to launder it's image

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by bettercreature(m): 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
ruggedboy01:
this woman, can't u leave politics section and take care of ur husband and new born baby angry sad
You are embarrassing me!
Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by ruggedboy01: 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
bettercreature:
You are embarrassing me!
how
Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by NigerDeltan(m): 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
DaBullIT:
If your brain no carry SK , no dey take am

Point to any nairalander or youth leader that you recognize there with proof and i'll personally quit nairaland for good

On the other hand , i have a list of wailers and set of people who were dumb enough to believe that FBI released the list of those who stole money from Nigeria and their banks and balance , in 1 hour the topic got to 11 pages , hundreds of them ....

So far PDP has been the party raising hell and struggling to survive , APC doesn't need to recruit people to launder it's image

The guy on blue is omenka, the other tall black beauty with black handbag is tohpahz grin

7 Likes

Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by DaBullIT(m): 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
wey your efidence , fakebook picture or wetin ? if na dem you think say na NL dem go come dey waste time ?
NigerDeltan:

The guy on blue is omenka, the other tall black beauty with black handbag is tohpahz grin
Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by omenka(m): 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
Beremx:
So only Godwin u see ba?? Shey u nor see me in "blue"?? undecided
Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by Beremx(f): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
omenka:
So only Godwin u see ba?? Shey u nor see me in "blue"?? undecided
lol! that's japhet omojuwa in blue joor! You are more handsome than him. cheesy
Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by Joel3(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
hhaahha
Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by MasterofNL: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
Beremx:
lol! that's japhet omojuwa in blue joor! You are more handsome than him. cheesy

I think you should have nothing to do with that thing called omenka, his hatred for Igbos beggars description. Just go through his post history and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by Mckennedy: 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
Joel3:
Busted: The New Zombies that invade Nairaland and Other Social Platform at Pay-Per-Post

VP Yemi Osinbajo hosted an interactive session with some social media influencers in Abuja on May 28 2016, and since than the zombies on nairaland and other social media has increase.

majority of the former ones has realised they are on the wrong part as the happenings in the country makes defending the current government more difficult for them.

photos below for current recruited ones.

Personavantes..
Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by PhilemonObende: 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
As a yoruba muslim, i was there too.
Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by meccuno: 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
MasterofNL:

I think you should have nothing to do with that thing called omenka, his hatred for Igbos beggars description. Just go through his post history and see for yourself.
she isn't igbo.....

1 Like

Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by sultaan(m): 4:47am On Jun 15, 2016
give me the handle on the beautiful lady in purple and black and I will be a zombie for her
Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by spenca: 6:09am On Jun 15, 2016
ruggedboy01:

This is Sexist !
Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by BavarianLad: 6:18am On Jun 15, 2016
Faces the new APC lapdogs

Even a reverend father has left his morning mass responsibilities to lapdog for Bubu and Osinbajo.
Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by BavarianLad: 6:19am On Jun 15, 2016
spenca:

This is Sexist !
It's not sexist, it's a reminder of her domestic responsibility. Taking care of her husband doesn't mean she should just go and give him a blôwjob, it's a two way thing, they can have a 69 but what is more important is her taking a break from the politics section to go have fun with her husband.
Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by Pavore9: 6:24am On Jun 15, 2016
BavarianLad:
Faces the new APC lapdogs

Even a reverend father has left his morning mass responsibilities to lapdog for Bubu and Osinbajo.

Who is the Catholic Priest amongst them?
Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by blackpanda: 6:25am On Jun 15, 2016
OP u no get work this morning abi
U just wake up start to de type fwesh lies. Smh
Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by DaniDani(m): 6:51am On Jun 15, 2016
If irunoo and omenka are not there, then they are wasting their destiny. On a serious note that irunoo is very disgusting, the way she insults and bashes anything Igbo is detestable.I don't know if any Igbo guy used and dumped her. I really feel for her
Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by MasterofNL: 6:59am On Jun 15, 2016
meccuno:
she isn't igbo.....
Beremx is Igbo, she is our beloved daughter. I know her real names.
Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by omenka(m): 7:24am On Jun 15, 2016
DaniDani:
If irunoo and omenka are not there, then they are wasting their destiny. On a serious note that irunoo is very disgusting, the way she insults and bashes anything Igbo is detestable.I don't know if any Igbo guy used and dumped her. I really feel for her
Na for my side una muscle dey end. You are so scared of her you avoided attracting her attention by deliberately mispelling her moniker while spelling mine correctly.

Her moniker is ironooboo!!

Oya, run for cover. cheesy
Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by Alphaoscar: 7:29am On Jun 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
wey your efidence , fakebook picture or wetin ? if na dem you think say na NL dem go come dey waste time ?

The lady in black is definitely Olufunke Philip . A mother of three and I wonder how she's now tohpahz .
Re: Busted: The New Zombies That Invade Nairaland At Pay-Per-Post Photo by Beremx(f): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2016
BavarianLad:
It's not sexist, it's a reminder of her domestic responsibility. Taking care of her husband doesn't mean she should just go and give him a blôwjob, it's a two way thing, they can have a 69 but what is more important is her taking a break from the politics section to go have fun with her husband.
watch me how i blast politics section with comments. y'all should be ready to commit suicide with my presence here.

Ndi ara!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO!!! FORMER President Olusegun Obasanjo Visit Former President Of The USA, / BAD NEWS!!!! Buhari Orders Major Increase in Price Of Data Plans / The Truth About Nigeria's Population.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.