Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,529 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute (36169 Views)

I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso / Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement / Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by omonighoblessing(f): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
does her pastor know she is a prostitute? if he does,"I just wonder"
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by temak1: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
“God will never forgive him. I know how many men had sex with me before I saved that amount."
Which God was she talking about here? Did she mean God or god?
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
lordcenred:
Who wan marry sex engineer wer de service men like "better pass my neighbour gen"?

who with him real sense go marry "ashawo on payroll"?
Sane men still do that....is their preference.
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Lamor(f): 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lmao..did anybody read dt part where she said she was saving money for the guy to pay her dowry?Very funny,so na you dey hustle the money wey the guy wan take pay dowry,chai.Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by legit9ja(m): 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lol... do you have an idea of how many years she has been saving that? That place go done destroy o b4 she dey cry out so
ihatebuhari:
Keep hustling, u gonna make double of it just 2yrs time

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by ObaKlaz: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Keep hustling, u gonna make double of it just 2yrs time
That's the spirit! This made me hit your profile. Na wa o... Kontinue!
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Fourwinds: 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ladycloud:
Lol... To think the guy would wait for her to finish servicing her customer... Maga Don pay the hard way grin
imagine dat part " servicing " ...she is a lady mechanic for joysticks.....heheheheeeee

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by greggng: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nothing I cannot hear in Nigeria ashaawo dey save money for her pride price lol. So she hopes to marry after investing her pussy with orishirishe diseases?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by obinnashady(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
Twaci:
A guy playing a girl is quite funny as much as it hurts.

Probably there's one "client" that really liked her but she never took serious.

Sorry grin
u sure know how it these things work,

client huh!!!

Are u an olosho?

Abi ex olosho?
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by lizzlix(m): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Calmwaters:
A prostitute has a fiance?!!
Wot a confused gal hw can u actually believe dat a guy hu z not handicapped will b comfortable marrying a prostitute
My dear u nid 2 get ur head checked
......and a police friend too! Just imagine!
I can honestly bet my molar tooth that she doesn't know how many men she had sex with as opposed her claim.
#500 multiplied by how many men will give you #580,000?
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Fourwinds: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lamor:
Lmao..did anybody read dt part where she said she was saving money for the guy to pay her dowry?Very funny,so na you dey hustle the money wey the guy wan take pay dowry,chai.Na wa o.
dat is d only way to encourage d guy to marry her... u wan marry prostitute before

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Twaci(f): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
obinnashady:
u sure know how it these things work,

client huh!!!

Are u an olosho?

Abi ex olosho?
I probably look like the last one you patronized shey? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by ijustdey: 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
According to Becky, who had gone to report the matter to the police, the N580,000, was money she had saved, which the fleeing suspect, Stephen Onyeukwu, ought to use to pay her bride price.
ashawo dey safe for bride pricegringrin
so, the man no fit afford am and he wants to marry you

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
All dese igbo guys no jus dey dull at all oo.Nna mehn u jus pack all d money wey one ashawo make frm punny business take am run.But wait a second i think say all dese oloshos dey sharpcheesy.u be a known olosho for d area and a man jus toast u and u think say na real love.wich normal man go wan gree marry a known public olosho .anyway Becky srry for ur loss and i go advice u to carry d matter to EFCC.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
dre11:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/fiance-disappeared-n580000-says-prostitute/

i give that guy some months before he runs mad.prostitutes doesn't forgive and they don't forget
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
i love that Guy.. dat Guy sharp..... lol
sharp Guy no dey dulll grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by 19naia(m): 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
Of course, na Ajegunle name you go see as this manner of story's location. Ajugunle living up to reputation as d guy now is holding down guilder and Kponmo well well on the far side of Ikorodu.
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by chachanga: 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
Addicted2Women:
500k na money ??

Na serious money o!

What are u saying

When divided on, say 3k per shot basis, u wan imagine how many men she don service to save dat amount?!

Her abs gon don be like Hulk own now set, all those "clients" bench-pressing on her, chei, ashawo nor be work o!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by mark3009(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
Addicted2Women:
500k na money ??
All men are not same. 500k may not be much to you but to the victim it is much.
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Aniahfrankie(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
[left][/left][quote author=orimsamsam post=46568772]Hmmmm. Our brother from the lost tribe of yisreal.

FOOL
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by StoneLucifer: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
No one will have pity for u after hearing your story..Even the police will just laugh at u and still squeeze out their own money from u..The summary of it all is that u are very STUPID..Go and continue to do what u know how to do best....SHARING YOUR PUNANY TO EVERY DICK &HARRY!!!! YEYE SLUT.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
Addicted2Women:
500k na money ??
No 500k no be money, na sand.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Adeshegzy1: 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
Olosho get fiancee? shocked shocked shocked
Her pastor like d guy!!!! Which job she tell d pastor sey she dey do?? ?
Hope sey she dey pay Tithe to her pastor sha? (cash or kind)? ??
I guess d pastor must probably be 1 of her numerous customers sef! !!!!!! (make God forgive me if otherwise) ))
She be real mumu, for this hard time.. ...
D guy can even decide to marry a repented Prostitute but definitely not person dats still in d business.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by olajumokegloria: 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
kiddoiLL:
“God will never forgive him. I know how many men had sex with me before I saved that amount.

LOL...God wont even listen to your filthy prayer
@kiddoill. Who told u God won't listen or answer her filthy prayers
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Fourwinds: 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
omonighoblessing:
does her pastor know she is a prostitute?
if he does,"I just wonder"
abi d pastor don chop small from there too.
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Kaycee625(m): 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
This is what i call double wahala for dead bodi.
Ashawo dey find not just love but marriage.
D dude wicked sha, as in him chop free pucci still chop her money.
Well its d same thing our naija guys are doing to women in Europe and America.
ADA asi NDO (no sorry)
Mugu fall, guy man chop

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Androidvillaz: 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
fbtowner:
Name checkers Food don laaaaand grin grin

I don't really have much to say I wonder how on earth u think a man that knows you are a prostitute will marry u

it's odd

but I blame Becky for falling for him

mixing business with pleasure doesn't pay but you won't listen

to think of it again in Ajegunle u gave a man 580k to go and deposit in the bank for u

it's either you are lying or u need t be given 580 stokes of cain

The only person that can dupe me on this earth is my mother
and besides we can't call it duping grin

hahahaahah you wicked my bro hahahahah

you should be happy your mother took your cash from u self

they lady go wise up now
For Christ sake why will she give someone that kind of money to deposit in bank for u
Men Love is wicked ooooo tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by NovusHomo(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Chaiiiiiiii
LADIES brains never stop developing.
Most LADIES are objects of mere satisfaction.
She will be shocked to even know that her Pastor was part of the FRAUD.

Look at ASHAWO, servicing people and saving CASH, while her assumed BINGO was waiting as a front desk staff, to return the cash to the Bank.
The worst are the FAT ONES. I bet u she must be FAT as well.
I am not surprised that her name is BECKY. Rarely rare would u see a Becky that has sense.

MORE grease to ur sexx life.
Phock more....

WEREY! grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by obinnashady(m): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Twaci:
I probably look like the last one you patronized shey? cheesy

How will i do u and not know ur face
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by nwakaibeya1: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
PROSTITUTE SAYS HE LOVES A MAN AFTER SLEEPING WITH LAST CUSTOMER SHE NOW SLEEPS WITH THE MAN SHE LOVES AND HUMANBEIGNS HEAR THIS LOVE AND BELIEVE THERE IS LOVE AND WHEN YOU SPEAK ABOUT KINGDOM OF JESUS CHRIST NO ONE BELIEVES ?WHAT A WORLD?There is AND we have absolute solution& TOTAL LIBERATION for all WOMEN AND MEN,be you WHOEVER?who have SEX in DREAM & are oppressed by EVIL MARINE & OCCULT KINGDOMS & EVIL FAMILY wickedness who are tired of being in the bondages &ready to be set free,hence many of you are not ready to be set free because they enjoy the rank &POWER therein from those hidden world but with the MANTLE,the LIGHT & the POWER that be we put them on chain from HEAVEN #prophets & apostles& pastors don't dare do it#TOTAL LIBERATION because they are afraid of the promoters of such hidden nations but we have the UNBELEIVABLE POWER to deal with it permanently but so many women following so called pastors who are in this mess are even more powerful than the apostle ,pastor &prophets & the pastor even fears &reverence them even though he answers Pastor,apostles etc &that's why in your church#leaders/GOs respect those women there not just ordinary respect but because if you do other wise what you &your likes are doing will stop# CHURCH CLOSE &this is at NIGHT operation where we told you the battle of life is fought ,won or lost .be wise&think about this TRUTH&revelation which you know or may now know because you are SPIRITUALLY blind.I tel you we have come to reveal the hidden secrets of humanbeings& the world&it is unfortunate that many who knows we are saying the TRUTH refuse to surrender because of pride but they forget that there will be a time that you will force your self to surrender but by then it has become very late, this is a SPIRITUAL thing &not physical as many of you may think just like when JESUS CHRIST came before &said he will die &rise up on the third day many people like you thought he was talking about his flesh& body but today the descendants of those who laughed at him then are the ones claiming to love JESUS CHRIST more than GOD just like you are claiming today too?my dear only time will tell who is real or fake if something does not happen in a day it will happen in a week if not in a week in a month&if not in a month in a year,it is an adage ,Why not take time & investigate us&ask questions what you hear from me&remember I said by all means possible to YOU&I authorize you to
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by Twaci(f): 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
obinnashady:
How will i do u and not know ur face
That's why I am confused.

I think you got me confused with someone else. smiley
Re: My Fiancé Disappeared With N580,000, Says Prostitute by fbtowner(m): 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
Androidvillaz:

hahahaahah you wicked my bro hahahahah

you should be happy your mother took your cash from u self

they lady go wise up now
For Christ sake why will she give someone that kind of money to deposit in bank for u
Men Love is wicked ooooo tongue tongue tongue

I tell u

in this hard time chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suspected Kidnappers, Robbers Arrest In Kogi (Photos) / My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol / Lady Burnt Alive As Car Filled With Gas Explodes, After Police Chased Them(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.