Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here (57343 Views)

What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
donbenedict:
wat? I hope u dnt want to judge me? Cuz I knw if I posted this story on nairaland, i'm very sure u would hav been the first person to laugh at me
nope i neva wanted to judge u, i only wanted to call u a*****.. Laugh at u? Sure i will grin remember the day u laffed at some1's post 2. tongue
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by donbenedict(m): 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
nope i neva wanted to judge u, i only wanted to call u a*****.. Laugh at u? Sure i will grin remember the day u laffed at some1's post 2. tongue
asshole? U must be crazy? So why would u want to call me an asshole? Tell me
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Surfboard(m): 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
Op, the babe is just mean. The most painful way someone has broken up with me was via sms. I found it really annoying.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
donbenedict:
asshole? U must be crazy? So why would u want to call me an asshole? Tell me
hehehe cutehec is feeling sleepy oh, where did u c asshole in my reply, i meant Devil. Lol Ngwanu oya go and sleep grin
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by donbenedict(m): 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
hehehe cutehec is feeling sleepy oh, where did u c asshole in my reply. Ngwanu oya go and sleep grin
oya wat did u mean by a******* if u say it isn't asshole
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
donbenedict:
oya wat did u mean by a******* if u say it isn't asshole
i meant devil nt a*******, made a mistake should have spaced the "A" from the "STARS"... And u even said am crazy cry isorai embarassed
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by donbenedict(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
i meant devil nt a*******, made a mistake should have spaced the "A" from the "STARS"... And u even said am crazy cry isorai embarassed
haaaa, devil? I even prefer asshole dan devil sef... dats wicked...

But ayam not a devil na?
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by jopretty(f): 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
Pastor ke? He said he got the revelation himself oo
ErnieSmallzz:
lmao, @bolded..

Did he tell u the pastor that saw the vision
grin
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by mizthorlu(f): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
gave me a nice treat, I love eating and I ate to my fill. we sat close to the sea, talked and i left his place, later at night, he told me on phone his with someone else.
2year's now and it's just like yesterday. I don't really regret it tho I still miss and love him but he gave me a departing parry (lol)

4 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by 4rmthewest(m): 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
Broke up with a lady I dated for 2yrs, reason been she changed.....she wants me to be giving her lot attention which I tried but she wasn't reciprocating......and me being the kind of guy I am, I don't force nobody into a relationship....I just gave her the silent mode breakup....no calls, no text, nothing...I didn't call and say "hey we done" I hate keeping enemies.

11 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
donbenedict:
haaaa, devil? I even prefer asshole dan devil sef... dats wicked...

But ayam not a devil na?
yes u are. U said am crazy cry embarassed
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by donbenedict(m): 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
yes u are. U said am crazy cry embarassed
i'm so sorry. embarassed
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
donbenedict:
i'm so sorry. embarassed
u know u really need to learn how to control ur anger cry

i know that sorry is nt genuine
embarassed
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by donbenedict(m): 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
u know u really need to learn how to control ur anger cry

i know that sorry is nt genuine
embarassed
i'm very very sorry...
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Kondomatic(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Merryglad(f): 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
After five years, i woke up one morning to see his wedding pictures on facebook, then i used my tongue to count my teeth.

17 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by mikkypel(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
jopretty:
Had an accident after seeing him off, was admitted and spent two weeks writhing in pain cos I was badly injured and stitched. The dude came one faithful day and called it off reason being my 'beautiful' face won't be as it used to. I cried, reported him to God and moved on. New guy came onboard and helped me through, I became more "prettier." Years later, dude had a devastating accident that left him imbecilic, now he's back asking for my hand in marriage saying God showed him I'm his wife. I just laughed.

Which film is that? I'm pretty sure Jim Iyke would be there

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by jopretty(f): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
mikkypel:

Which film is that? I'm pretty sure Jim Iyke would be there
its no film bro, it happened to me. Still have scars from stitched wounds on my arm and eye.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
donbenedict:
i'm very very sorry...

grin u are Forgiven

but u know u still owe me ur *BASS VOICE* lipsrsealed grin
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by cocoberry(f): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
sad going blank on me sad

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Taryur3(m): 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
When I say no girl can break my heart...friends said I never fall in love.I can only be hurt if the girl the girl has been the one providing my needs...

3 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by DLondonboiy: 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
jopretty:
Had an accident after seeing him off, was admitted and spent two weeks writhing in pain cos I was badly injured and stitched. The dude came one faithful day and called it off reason being my 'beautiful' face won't be as it used to. I cried, reported him to God and moved on. New guy came onboard and helped me through, I became more "prettier." Years later, dude had a devastating accident that left him imbecilic, now he's back asking for my hand in marriage saying God showed him I'm his wife. I just laughed.

hahahahahaha..something about this post just keeps making me laugh. .

maybe the word imbecilic is very funny to me...

lmao.

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Obason22(m): 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
To me i accept break up which ever way it is, cos whosoever left me gave an oportunity for a better chance to come, Love u all.

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by The0d0ra(f): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kondomatic:
Try that shit on me and you will never live to wedd the new man.
..killer alert!
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Sadrey1(m): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
After 2-3weeks without calling her, she just came on whatapp telling me we need to talk, I thought she wanted to resolve tins and ask me why I haven't call her, she just told me dat we need to break up... Gosh online breaking up mehn, dis girl doesn't respect me... I nearly cry mehn... Still nursing the wound in my heart though

3 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Phizzlephizz(m): 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
I can't tell

Check my signature, let's cash out this season.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by AuroraB(f): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kondomatic:
Try that shit on me and you will never live to wedd the new man.
undecided what you gonna do grin lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
Reduction in calls, texts and finally no calls or texts.

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by PMBfirstson(m): 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
Shit happens but never let it happen twice cause that bull Shit

2 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
Cutehector:
Wow dats mean

undecided how big is your dick
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by DRCIC(m): 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
Cutehector:
Well all through my relationship years, i"v been d one initiating the breaking up...

When u meet someone that knows how to operate ur mumu button very well and she strikes like a viper, guy u will cry rolling on the floor like one of my friends

6 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by martolux(m): 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
donbenedict:
one of dem. I broke up with the first cuz I was born again dat time... I told her I dnt want to hav sex in d relationship and knowing dat she is sexually very active and will likely cheat on me even if she agrees, I just didn't want to deceive myself on false hopes, dats why I broke up wit her.
YOU WERE BORN AGAIN THAT TIME? WHAT ABOUT NOW?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.