Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,933 members, 7,799,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here (57284 Views)

What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by mentorandfriend(m): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
I went for an interview, and after the written, I was not shortlisted for the oral. One hour after I called her and told her this, she sent me a break up text. Reason: God said I'm not the one for her.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Danfuster(m): 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
Freakypinky:
Going radio silent is the best way to break .
Just create distance until you're no longer missed.
Thank me later.

that's cold undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ladycloud:
Nawah ooo . V not had an experience tho.. Can't say
, really? Haven't you been in a relationship before?
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by lordizak(m): 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
Trust me, You don't wanna know.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Gluthatione: 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
jopretty:
Had an accident after seeing him off, was admitted and spent two weeks writhing in pain cos I was badly injured and stitched. The dude came one faithful day and called it off reason being my 'beautiful' face won't be as it used to. I cried, reported him to God and moved on. New guy came onboard and helped me through, I became more "prettier." Years later, dude had a devastating accident that left him imbecilic, now he's back asking for my hand in marriage saying God showed him I'm his wife. I just laughed.
Pls sister what's the title of the movie?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Salimmuhammad(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Haha mine broke up with me through text and was angry when i replied "OK" and didnt call. smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Ladycloud(f): 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
Angeldepedro:
, really? Haven't you been in a relationship before?
not that.. V never been a dumper or the dumpee grin
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by madridguy(m): 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Are you serious or you just fabricated this?

jopretty:
Had an accident after seeing him off, was admitted and spent two weeks writhing in pain cos I was badly injured and stitched. The dude came one faithful day and called it off reason being my 'beautiful' face won't be as it used to. I cried, reported him to God and moved on. New guy came onboard and helped me through, I became more "prettier." Years later, dude had a devastating accident that left him imbecilic, now he's back asking for my hand in marriage saying God showed him I'm his wife. I just laughed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Salimmuhammad(m): 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
Gluthatione:

Passion forever" :-) Hahaha you no well
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by jopretty(f): 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
DLondonboiy:

hahahahahaha..something about this post just keeps making me laugh. .

maybe the word imbecilic is very funny to me...

lmao.
well, if you compared his past and present, you'd use a "better" metaphor. That's if you knew him then
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Zoola91(m): 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin u are Forgiven

but u know u still owe me ur *BASS VOICE* lipsrsealed grin

ppl two person are tryn to fall inlov here....when we are talking about failed relationship

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by IVORY2009(m): 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
irunooboo:

undecided how big is your dick

Bros Bros, na you dey form woman here so or u be GAY? shocked shocked undecided
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Emu4life(m): 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
jopretty:
hmmmn.....u can forge lie sha

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by jopretty(f): 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
I am serious.
madridguy:
Are you serious or you just fabricated this?

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by jopretty(f): 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
The title is "true life story" embarassed
Gluthatione:

4 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Kennycyphers(m): 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
In my own case, she just chat me up from no where after failing to reply the numerous messages I sent her...

She was like; "Let's just be friends"

And I asked her... "Is that a polite way of breaking up with me?"

*She kept mute and I knew that was it...

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by jopretty(f): 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
No dear, it happened to me.
Emu4life:
hmmmn.....u can forge lie sha
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by firstolalekan(m): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
Freakypinky:
Going radio silent is the best way to break .
Just create distance until you're no longer missed.
Thank me later.
Wicked girl
U never jam....
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Fresia01(f): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
silence.... very painful...my bf tried it once on me and I felt like committing suicide... I sent him different msgs...called buh no reply... then I compiled one heart touching msg very long ooo and sent to him bit by bit ...guess it touched him cus he called dat same night and asked for us to see n talk...we drove to a lake side bought suya and chicken..he said we needed d suya and chicken cus we are sure gonna have a long conversation n therefore there is need to spice it up...my heart entered my stomach...fear catch me I tink say na break up talk ooo...we got there and he asked me if I see us being together beyond now....I jux hugged him and told him not to say anything bout break up else I will collapse.... to cut it short...we made up and we are still together... love is sweet n painful at d same time..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Luckygurl(f): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
mizthorlu:
gave me a nice treat, I love eating and I ate to my fill. we sat close to the sea, talked and i left his place, later at night, he told me on phone his with someone else.
2year's now and it's just like yesterday. I don't really regret it tho I still miss and love him but he gave me a departing parry (lol)

Chaii!! sad
I felt for you but then you said you already moved on..

Hope this won't make you give up on love? It definitely gets better smiley
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
Mean is the distance mood that breaks up the relationship. But their was this babe I distance her like months no call, nothing nothing but she still no one break up I had to tell her with my mom which was one of the worst day of my life. Because I felt her pain. But life goes on. I never wanted her again in my life.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
[email] No break up has been painful, and none will. I've never loved any girl to the extent of being pained after break up. [/email]

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Ladycloud(f): 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kondomatic:
Try that shit on me and you will never live to wedd the new man.
oga it is not a do or die affair..
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Humbleamanda(f): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
I broke up with a guy via whatsapp for 3months now cos he put a lady's pic on his dp saying he is using the pic for biz. While he is dealing on building. though he was begging me to resolve our differences then, now i want him back, how do i go about it cos i realised i love him so much.

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by madridguy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
Karma is real.

jopretty:
I am serious.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by jopretty(f): 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
If you know how painful it is to combine body pains and heartbreak pain, you won't make jest of my tale, I had to depend on sleeping pills just to stop my mind from going crazy then crycry
Salimmuhammad:

Passion forever" :-) Hahaha you no well

4 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by wiZbanky(m): 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
jopretty:
would have love to see ur "more prettier" face

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by nnemmpi(m): 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
i ended my marriage after 3years because of genotype both of us are AS althouh the marriage did not produce any child,it is a very difficult disition,but i know with time we will get over it

11 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by donem: 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
berndodlion:
A friend was in a relationship with this girl, she just called him one day and told him to see her.
She suddenly presented a card to him, telling him that she is getting married next week. She was inviting him for the wedding and that was it.

Should a girl display such high level disrespect to my persona, would take the card and live, but won't fail to 4k her up on her wedding day.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
She called me on 4th DEC 2013 and said i hope you know they will be paying my bride prize on 11th DEC? I began to wonder how she expect me to know @ 1st.
Well 90% of girls are naturaly a slot and cheater.

7 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by larabae13(f): 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
Jst observing *munching popcorn* cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window / Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex / How My Uncle Destroyed His Family!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.