Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access (72051 Views)

More Than 60 Million Nigerians Are Unbanked – World Bank / Biggest Supermarket In Benin, Halmark, Bounces Back After Fire Tragedy. Photos / Stanbic's N60,250,000 Recovered From A Supermarket In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by jiggaz(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
I just saw this on instagram and decided to bring it here.... Anyone in Abuja that lives at Gwarimpa please confirm... Have anyone experienced this?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153788339212875&id=507167874

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Ladycloud(f): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
Shebi our land..our country.. Chinko fools angry

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by kowema(f): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
Is that the only supermarket in Abuja... It's not by force to patronize their business so keep moving.

People are just mentally bound.
If someone doesn't want to sell their goods for whatever reason to you then move on and stop quoting me..

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by kowema(f): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
Is that the only supermarket in Abuja?... It's not by force to patronize their business so keep moving.

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by oluwafreshkid(m): 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
kowema:
Is that the only supermarket in Abuja?... It's not by force to patronize their business so keep moving.
Did you just say this

If your kind populated Africa, we'd still be slaves!!! Smh

That wasn't the only bus available, but Rosa Parks stood her ground and fought for her right!

917 Likes 82 Shares

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Brymo: 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
Seriously?
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
The most racists sets of people or nationalities towards blacks are Chinese, Arabs and Indians. I'll live with a racist white person than these people.White people no matter how racist some might be, one thing you can't take away from them is they have hearts and sympathy.

You can test this yourself: go in front of a Chinese, Arab, Indian or a White (European, American or Australian) and pretend to be dying, make sure you are very dark-skinned, come back and tell me who will attend to you, and treat you like a human.

242 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by kiddoiLL(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
kowema:
wow u must be a first class mumu...dazzz nice

362 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by hakanai(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
Bauchi street,war college! I know War college estate gwarinpa and Bauchi street. Will try to visit the supermarket to see first hand. grin grin
Pray is a lie o!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by adenlemmanuel: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
interesting, .....chinko de form Omo onile for we country angry .... nonsense!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by speedyGonzales: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
[size=15pt]Hahaha, Slaves in your own country...

Kinda like the Niger Delta, slaves in their father's land. Their oil stolen by foreigners and if they voice complaints, they are shot dead.
You are lucky the Chinese only chased you away.

But seriously, who gave the Chinese the right?! What nonsense?!
[/size]

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by DaBullIT(m): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
Let me talk my own before space finish

Chinese Supermaket in Abuja is a private property , even if 1000 people bought the land , built the mall , those people are the owners and the landlords as such the mall being a private property , it's the discretion of the land owner / landlord if he sees you as a threat

I know what the chinese did is not right considering they are the foreigners in our land

But i can tell you , It's a private property , you can't just wander in

Also this is one side of the story , What does the supervisor have to say , or the maiguard , maybe he dressed shabbily and they thought he's boko haram

or maybe they are doing something secretive that they don't want Nigerans to know about . It's left to the Authorities to find out

but as for me , if i have a gun and you use agidi to jump my fence , my brother , i will shoot you first and ask questions later , Nigeria don pass make person no dey observe as he dey go

EDITED

queenoflafia:
They are on my street in war college. Maybe its because they were robbed not long ago.
I wonder what you are doing there.did you see any signboard there ?
The place is just like a normal residence.only for them them
Queen you nor get follower , make i follow you go your house ?? grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by delishpot: 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
kowema:
Is that the only supermarket in Abuja... It's not by force to patronize their business so keep moving.

Haba!!!! So you agree to be treated like a foreigner in your own land?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by queenoflafia(f): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
They are on my street in war college.maybe its because they were robbed not long ago.
I wonder what you are doing there.did you see any signboard there ?
The place is just like a normal residence.only for them them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by DoyenExchange: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
So bad if true.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by KINGwax007(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
kowema:
undecided

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by speedyGonzales: 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
Uduak2019:
The most racists sets of people or nationalities towards blacks are Chinese, Arabs and Indians. I'll live with a racist white person than these people.White people no matter how racist some might be, one thing you can't take away from them is they have hearts and sympathy.

You can test this yourself: go in front of a Chinese, Arab, Indian or a White (European, American or Australian) and pretend to be dying, make sure you are very dark-skinned, come back and tell me who will attend to you, and treat you like a human.

Hahaha, bullshit! Racist people are exactly alike, it doesn't matter who they happen to be, if they are dumb enough to hate you because, your skin colour is different from theirs, they are willing to see you die for it.
Ghandi was willing to see blacks remain slaves and he fought side by side with whites for that, and the white coloured people have committed the most atrocities against the black people just because of their skin colour of all the colours or human variations.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by dustmalik: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
Seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44, This has to make it to FP. i want to see the end of this. We just might get a reaction from the Chinese owners.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by queenoflafia(f): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
DaBullIT:
Let me talk my own before space finish

Chinese Supermaket in Abuja is a private property , even if 1000 people bought the land , built the mall , those people are the owners and the landlords as such the mall being a private property , it's the discretion of the land owner / landlord if he sees you as a threat

I know what the chinese did is not right considering they are the foreigners in our land

But i can tell you , It's a private property , you can't just wander in

Also this is one side of the story , What does the supervisor have to say , or the maiguard , maybe he dressed shabbily and they thought he's boko haram

or maybe they are doing something secretive that they don't want Nigerans to know about . It's left to the Authorities to find out

but as for me , if i have a gun and you use agidi to jump my fence , my brother , i will shoot you first and ask questions later , Nigeria don pass make person no dey observe as he dey go

EDITED

Queen you nor get follower , make i follow you go your house ?? grin grin
I don't understand what you are trying to say.I know some of their staff cos I see them almost daily.it's not a public place,no signboard or something.it's only for them
.follow me make I take you go the place

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by RZArecta(m): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
kowema:
[s]Is that the only supermarket in Abuja... It's not by force to patronize their business so keep moving.[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
kowema:
c wat ur saying...

9 Likes

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by louqas: 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Did you just say this

If your kind populated Africa, we'd still be slaves!!! Smh

That wasn't the only bus available, but Rosa Parks stood her ground and fought for her right!

Wrong
If you were told At the entrance of a gay club that only gays are allowed will you insist on entering? Or if you were told At the gate of a private club that it's members only will you gate crash?
This isn't about standing any ground but following simple instruction

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Slikbae: 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
oo
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Nutase: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
Who cares
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by oluwafreshkid(m): 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
louqas:

Wrong
If you were told At the entrance of a gay club that only gays are allowed will you insist on entering? Or if you were told At the gate of a private club that it's members only will you gate crash?
This isn't about standing any ground but following simple instruction

Define apartheid, and you will answer your question yourself

So, if you were told that shoprite was meant for only whites, in your own country, you'd simply go to justrite?
People like you make Nelson Mandela turn in his grave.

Next?!

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by bakynes(m): 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
Uduak2019:

You think so, wait till you meet Eastern Europeans like Russians,Ukrainians and Polish then you will know ow far. They will even stab you right there and finish you off. Those ones you mentioned( Americans, British, Frenchs and Australians) have long history with Blacks not Eastern Europeans that hunt blacks down like animals.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Compliant(m): 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
kowema:

I WOULD HAVE SAID YOU ARE SURELY HIGH BUT I WILL NOT SAY THAT

HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO SAY SOMETHING OF SUCH?

IN OUR OWN COUNTRY AGAIN? CHINCO FOR THAT MATTER?

IMPOSSIBLE

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Compliant(m): 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
kowema:

I WOULD HAVE SAID YOU ARE SURELY HIGH BUT I WILL NOT SAY THAT

HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO SAY SOMETHING OF SUCH?

IN OUR OWN COUNTRY AGAIN? CHINCO FOR THAT MATTER ?

IMPOSSIBLE

6 Likes

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
Sometimes, I wonder if we aren't refugees in our own land. Go to Ibese in Ogun state and see how the chinese are given preferential treatment by the host community. They walk into banks feeling like gods and the cashiers will stupidly leave the next costumer to attend to a white man.

Enough of colour inequality abeg.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Horus(m): 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9acS8numi6M

[size=14pt]Racist chinese gets beat up after insulting black people[/size]

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by nellyelitz(m): 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
kowema:
low IQ

37 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.