Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,508 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:51 PM

Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access (72005 Views)

More Than 60 Million Nigerians Are Unbanked – World Bank / Biggest Supermarket In Benin, Halmark, Bounces Back After Fire Tragedy. Photos / Stanbic's N60,250,000 Recovered From A Supermarket In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by bigsmoke2(m): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
nellyelitz:
low IQ
No IQ
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Qualer: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
dasparrow:

People like you are the reason why it just sucks to be a Nigerian. Sharing a country with people like you just sucks.

Let me ask you this, can a Nigerian business man or woman go to China, open a business on chinese soil and prohibit chinese people from going in there to shop? No, he or she can't. In fact, your business will be closed down, license revoked and you will be asked to leave the country. The reason why these bigoted foreigners treat Nigerians on their own soil like trash is because of people like you. You take sides with bigoted members of another nationality/race against your own fellow citizens. To what avail? What do you stand to gain by doing that? Do you think a chinese, lenbanese, indian or white person will take sides with you when they hear that you are being discriminatory against their own people? It can never happen let me tell you now.

Frankly speaking, I am trying to understand why some of you hate your fellow black Africans so much that you will take sides with someone who comes from a far away land and practices racism against your own people in your own country and yet you are okay with it. I personally cannot blame these foreigners from the middle east and asia who come here and treat Nigerians like shyte because they have long realized that the average Nigerian views them as a 'god.' They are also aware that Nigerians don't like each another and will quickly side with any bigoted 'oyibo' foreigner against their own fellow Nigerians. So, these foreigners go ahead and do whatever they want knowing fully well that the inferiority complex stricken Nigerian will not mind being treated like a slave on his own soil.

Think about it this way.....Can the chinese go to England, Canada, Germany, France, etc and try this nonsense with the citizens of these countries? They cannot because they know that when push comes to shove, whites stick with one another, asians stick with one another, Latin americans stick with each other but when it comes to the black African, they throw their fellow black Africans under the bus like you are doing right now. You are so stricken by inferiority complex that you see nothing wrong in foreigners coming to your country, using your land to build a business and then barring you from shopping there. If your type where a black American, black Americans would have still been in chains today.

Anyways, keep doing you. At the end of the day, all these bigoted foreigners you are siding with do not give a damn about you and never will. When all is said and done, they will still see you as that bloody nigger while you sit on Nairaland defending them like the mumu that you really are.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by abimic(m): 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
louqas:

You are a learner , if I was told somewhere is a private property I simply don't trespass . All this talk of Mandela and Rosa parks fighting for equality is different from the topic here. Are private clubs that allow members only in Nigeria owned by Chinese?
I Would have expected u don't stand too isolated from others as your vantage point seems interpolated. The two points juxtaposed are not related and this put paid to further analysis as u don't tend to understand even from the simplest angle the op was coming from.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by mayorrolex(m): 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=kowema post=46568891]Is that the only supermarket in Abuja... It's not by force to patronize their business so keep moving.

People are just mentally bound.
If someone doesn't want to sell their goods for whatever reason to you then move on and stop quoting me..
Have u Eva lived in a zoo cos u reason like those animals there..
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by PaulAdeka(m): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Did you just say this

If your kind populated Africa, we'd still be slaves!!! Smh

That wasn't the only bus available, but Rosa Parks stood her ground and fought for her right!

This is slavery in disguise... Can a nigerian go to Benjing(China), build a supermarket and prevent the local chinese from entering?

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by steinalb(m): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
Icemany:
You lot are being funny oh!
You do not tell someone who to invite on his own property.
The Rosa Parks incident was on a public bus.Note the word "PUBLIC"
You are not invited means you cant enter. Any other thing is trespassing.
As far as i am concerned,my country man was wrong on this.

there is nothing 'private' about a super'market'. this will only happen in our lawless nigeria.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by PaulAdeka(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ok then, if Nigerians are not allowed to patronise them, who then are they expecting. Ghanians?... And what do they even sell there that we can't find else where?

Let them go to hell...
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Icemany: 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
Have you stopped to think that maybe "chinese supermarket" can be loosely interpreted as "a supermarket FOR the chinese"

steinalb:

there is nothing 'private' about a super'market'. this will only happen in our lawless nigeria.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by AAinEqGuinea: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
Uduak2019:
The most racists sets of people or nationalities towards blacks are Chinese, Arabs and Indians. I'll live with a racist white person than these people.White people no matter how racist some might be, one thing you can't take away from them is they have hearts and sympathy.

You can test this yourself: go in front of a Chinese, Arab, Indian or a White (European, American or Australian) and pretend to be dying, make sure you are very dark-skinned, come back and tell me who will attend to you, and treat you like a human.

You're right that Arabs and Indians can be equally, if not more, racists, I'd even add Latinos to this group as well.

But white people are by far the worse. They'll love or seem to care about you until you seem to have become more than they are. Take Nigeria as a more relatable example; when Biafrans tried succeeding, which side did the white world powers supply and support?? Their creation. No Peacekeepers to ensure a peaceful succession but instead weapons. If you come to America, you take on their religion, their education 'trumps' everyone else's, their way of life is far more superior which is why many would rather run away to these places. We've been conditioned to believe that whites will make your grass even more greener and it doesnt matter which side of the Atlantic you're on, you'll believe this. Keep looking up to them with a messiah-complex and you'll have no problems with them. I mean who doesnt love it when ppl kiss your asss. Many Blacks are perfectly OK with this which is why they deserve to be looked down upon. Many other races (Latinos, Arabs, Indians, etc) try to play this same game too because theyre OK with at least not being in "last place" with the darkies although they are not in first with master whitey. Look how coy and gushy blacks gets when whites accost them or some element of their culture, but they snare at each other. White people have played this race like a flute all while continuing to smile in your face, thats all it takes, a smile in your face and suddenly youre wooed.

50 gays die and the whole world mourns, 100s of Africans die everyday and no one gives a fvck. You know your place, you've accepted this.

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by fart: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
kowema:
Is that the only supermarket in Abuja?... It's not by force to patronize their business so keep moving.

The point is those chinese cannot behave like racists in nigeria. they should go back to their jungle in china and be racist there. this is our land. we have the right to enter any supermarket we like. it is not every time you should defend foreigners. please stand up for your people. what this supermarket has done is unacceptable chai. that supermarket will catch fire.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by horpeh01(m): 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
kowema:
Is that the only supermarket in Abuja... It's not by force to patronize their business so keep moving.

If someone doesn't want to sell their goods for whatever reason to you then move on and stop quoting me..
if u don't hav anything relevant to say jst don't say anything
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by alutarabbi: 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
kowema:
Is that the only supermarket in Abuja... It's not by force to patronize their business so keep moving.

if u had come to this world in the 15th or 16th century, u'll av been so easy to colonize or you would av easily sold your kinsmen into slavery. I perceive u'r a weakling.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Klare(f): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
PaulAdeka:
Ok then, if Nigerians are not allowed to patronise them, who then are they expecting. Ghanians?... And what do they even sell there that we can't find else where?

Let them go to hell...

May nigeria beings as food
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by alobright17(m): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
louqas:

The OP said it was a Chinese supermarket not just any supermarket ,why are black Nigerians insisting on entering by force
who are black and white Nigerians ?
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by wealth123: 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
I think you need to see your doctor to examine your thinking faculty. Poverty has turned you to something else.

kowema:

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
kowema:

I expected a stupid comment like yours. Dem no born you well make you try that in china , Europe or America.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Eluwilussit(m): 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
kowema:

You are a foolish woman. How can a foreigner run a business in our country and we are not allowed access as locals, and you don't see anything wrong with it. In your our country? Shame on you.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by sheriffmarshal: 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nigerians sha....we jump at opportunities to call ourselves names and stress our ethnic and religious divides like hungry lions. Everybody is entitled to his or her opinion and cos you dont agree with mine doesnt mean u should call me names! Please let be civil! Plus i think someone on ths thread just gave a plausible answer to the topic being discussed....
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by mikolo80: 1:46am On Jun 16, 2016
Macmilla:

Your low self esteem is quite disturbing, but more disturbing is the fact that you are doing absolutely nothing to change. Instead u come to nairaland to lament.
Wake up bro.
it is you who is still being yellow men to open their doors to you in your own land after 400 yrs that has low self esteem.

Do you hear me whining about it.
It doesn't bother me in the least.
Na you wen yansh de scratch on top non issue

Oya lemme ask you...
Whatchu go'n do about it

Nathing
You can't do gahyin
Nada
Zip
zilch

You will just grumble and give yourself unnecessary high blood pressure

Meanwhile you cannot produce toothpick yet you want to demand respect.
No my friend respect is EARNED by the respectee not browbeaten out of the respecter
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by KenModi(m): 3:08am On Jun 16, 2016
kowema:
Is that the only supermarket in Abuja?... It's not by force to patronize their business so keep moving.

Your foolishness and illiteracy knows no bounds!

You really need the Universal Human Rights Declaration.

Recieve sense!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by MduZA: 5:38am On Jun 16, 2016
our new colonizers

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by 14(m): 7:59am On Jun 16, 2016
MduZA:
our new colonizers
Ooohh boy
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:33am On Jun 16, 2016
kowema:

Your earlier statement is a loadful of CRAP!
It's people like you that accept and tolerate mediocrity and unnecessary foolhardiness.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by PaulAdeka(m): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
14:

Ooohh boy
This is Bullshit... Slavery in disguise in our own land...
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
instead of all this rant,can someone please tell us the right channel to make our complaints to?,these foreigners especially Chinese and lebanese are beginning to cross the line,it's time to let them know that this is not south Africa, yellow and brown Asians be forming white man for us
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
mikolo80:
do you behave with dignity or respect?
You can't even produce toothpicks.
so na because of toothpick you turn yourself to slave for your own country abi,so because we don't produce toothpick we should become slaves in our land?just hear yourself,and I wonder what we should allow the countries we import pms from do to us because we don't refine crude oil,people self,I wonder where your head is
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by mikolo80: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
2dugged:
so na because of toothpick you turn yourself to slave for your own country abi,so because we don't produce toothpick we should become slaves in our land?just hear yourself,and I wonder what we should allow the countries we import pms from do to us because we don't refine crude oil,people self,I wonder where your head is
i am not a slave
nobody treats me like a slave
it is you that choose to treat yourself like aa slave.
don't go somewhere,you no gree until they disgrace you.

hope you've realised the blog was lying
mumu
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
mikolo80:
i am not a slave
nobody treats me like a slave
it is you that choose to treat yourself like aa slave.
don't go somewhere,you no gree until they disgrace you.

hope you've realised the blog was lying
mumu
between the both of us,who made the mumuic statement, u nor well at all,go back and read how stupid you sounded because of toothpick,your own mumu is powered by the sun
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Babacele: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
queenoflafia:

I knew this was what the op is trying to incite and he has successfully achieved it.what has slavery got to do with it.i discussed this issue with a friend as we stood in front of the house yesterday night .the market is only known to them and a few of us in the area.am saying this as someone that knows the truth.you are shouting slavery
hmmm .......if there are no signposts there , and if the Op hasn't bought anything there before ,then what is the hoopla all about? But Queen , pls has the mall or property ever entertain public patronage from different nationalities before? Is it an exclusive club that require paid and limited membership? etc just find out for us ,so that we are not misinformed. Thanks.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by dobys(f): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
kowema:

YOU RE A FOOOL. HOW CHINKO GOO DEY FORM BOSS FOR MY COUNTRY DIS PLACE LOOK LYK CHINA WAAAATTTTTT RUBBISH MAKE DEM BURN D BUILDING DOWN... DERE FADA
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by mikolo80: 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
2dugged:
between the both of us,who made the mumuic statement, u nor well at all,go back and read how stupid you sounded because of toothpick,your own mumu is powered by the sun
https://www.nairaland.com/3169271/man-investigates-claim-made-chinese

shey you can see your mumulity
thank goodness someone actually investigated
you just come here and be blabbing
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by chillbabe(f): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2016
I went to that supermarket yesterday and no one stopped me from entering. This was on their gate.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) / Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online / Fish Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.