Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Breaking News!!! Ibrahimoviç To Have Man United Medical After Eueo2016(ss) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking News!!! Ibrahimoviç To Have Man United Medical After Eueo2016(ss) (525 Views)

Liverpool Prepare For Alisson Medical After Improved Offer Accepted / Just In: Sanchez To Have Man Utd Medicals Today After Last Minute Decision / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Ibrahimoviç To Have Man United Medical After Eueo2016(ss) by SirdimayG(m): 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has agreed a one-year contract with Manchester United and will undergo a medical with the Premier League outfit after Euro 2016, ​Sky Sports report.

Ibrahimovic has been heavily linked with a move to United since recently declaring he was to leave Paris Saint Germain on a free transfer at the end of his contract, ​though the Swedish hitman has been coy on the transfer when asked about his future by a number of journalists since.

The 34-year-old is though set to link up once more with Jose Mourinho at Old Trafford, having developed a close relationship with him at Inter Milan, and once Sweden's involvement at Euro 2016 is up, the newest report claims that he will head to Manchester to go through the relevant medical checks before confirming the move.

Zlatan is reported to be happy with the personal terms United have offered him, after Ed Woodward and Ibrahimovic's agent Mino Raiola recently discussed the details of the detail. Negotiations did however take longer than expected, and the deal was not completed in time to be announced before Euro 2016 - as it had been intended.

Nevertheless, the medical is expected to be a formality once Euro 2016 ends for Sweden, and Zlatan provided a boost to his likely new employers this week by insisting he was better than ever.

​He said: "I feel I am getting better and better with every year that passes. I have been dominating wherever I go. I have no issue about that.

"I am very confident. I go into the tournament with a strong season behind me and I am here in France, where I have been living for the last few years, to enjoy.

"What I do every day is play football. You have to have the hunger to become a better player, to learn new things and work hard on the pitch. If you want it, you are able to do it. I know what I want and I know I am going to do it - the legend can still deliver."

http://www.90min.com/posts/3331189-zlatan-ibrahimovic-agrees-1-year-contract-with-man-utd-and-will-complete-medical-after-euro-2016?a_aid=36364

Re: Breaking News!!! Ibrahimoviç To Have Man United Medical After Eueo2016(ss) by EMMYLBANKS(m): 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
up manchester united....the boiz nd gals dem club

(1) (Reply)

July 4th Sales In U.s.a Only At Micostarmall. / "Leicester To Sign Ahmed Musa From CSKA Moscow" Says Agent / Cistiano Ronaldo's Passion Finally Paid Of At Stade De France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.