Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Mtn Is Robbing Me Oooooo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mtn Is Robbing Me Oooooo (758 Views)

Armed Robbers In Delta Tie Dog For Barking As They Tried Robbing (pics / Butcher Caught Robbing Drunk Night Clubbers In Ikeja (photos) / Osun Court Sentences Man To Death By Hanging For Robbing N3,420 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Is Robbing Me Oooooo by Sicozone(m): 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
Let me just start by asking what on earth is wrong with MTN's customer care that speaks to u directly?? Whatever is happening, any of the agents seeing this should pls respond o. I've noticed that whenever I check my acct balance after some hours of loading my line my account would have been deducted by 50 to 150 naira. Is this cos of the fine they're been asked to pay that they are taking little by little from us. This is robbery and as a stdt I can't afford this for goodness sake. Even if they want to be deducting tithe I won't mind but this amount is too much and unacceptable. And am not even alerted or anything such as subscription for anything, its my call line n I don't browse with it. Can't help but voice out my pain o cos I hardly create topics like this. Anyone experiencing this should pls share his or her ordeal. Thanks
Re: Mtn Is Robbing Me Oooooo by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 15, 2016
MTN ( Mumu Thieves Nincompoop). Foolish network
Re: Mtn Is Robbing Me Oooooo by bamirotola: 6:54am On Jun 15, 2016
megrimor:
MTN ( Mumu Thieves Nincompoop). Foolish network

For the past 3 years, they'v been debiting my account 15 naira for some micro insurance shit I didn't subscribe for... called them times withou number, they will give me fake code but it won't disturb them from deducting from my account d second day... all these network are coperate thieves, they place unsolicited calls, which if u mistakenly pick, u'v subscribed into their money deducting service... I believe this is robery, not in no way different from yahoo, yahoo....they are con men... all sector in this country is shit... sometime I regret being born in this illfated country.....
Re: Mtn Is Robbing Me Oooooo by JideSM: 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sicozone:
Let me just start by asking what on earth is wrong with MTN's customer care that speaks to u directly?? Whatever is happening, any of the agents seeing this should pls respond o. I've noticed that whenever I check my acct balance after some hours of loading my line my account would have been deducted by 50 to 150 naira. Is this cos of the fine they're been asked to pay that they are taking little by little from us. This is robbery and as a stdt I can't afford this for goodness sake. Even if they want to be deducting tithe I won't mind but this amount is too much and unacceptable. And am not even alerted or anything such as subscription for anything, its my call line n I don't browse with it. Can't help but voice out my pain o cos I hardly create topics like this. Anyone experiencing this should pls share his or her ordeal. Thanks

Hi Sicozone, I deeply regret any inconvenience this may have caused you. I would be glad to assist you resolve this, kindly send me your number via Private Message to enable me run a check and revert with resolution feedback. Also note that I run a Thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread where issues like this are promptly resolved. I await your response. Thank you.
Re: Mtn Is Robbing Me Oooooo by JideSM: 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
bamirotola:

For the past 3 years, they'v been debiting my account 15 naira for some micro insurance shit I didn't subscribe for... called them times withou number, they will give me fake code but it won't disturb them from deducting from my account d second day... all these network are coperate thieves, they place unsolicited calls, which if u mistakenly pick, u'v subscribed into their money deducting service... I believe this is robery, not in no way different from yahoo, yahoo....they are con men... all sector in this country is shit... sometime I regret being born in this illfated country.....

Hi bamirotola, I am sorry you had such an experience, I would like to resolve it. Kindly send me your number through Private Message so as to enable me check and return with a feedback. Also note that I run a Thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread where issues like this are promptly resolved. I await your response. Thank you.
Re: Mtn Is Robbing Me Oooooo by JideSM: 1:25am On Jun 23, 2016
bamirotola:

Kindly note that micro insurance service has been deactivated. Sorry for the inconvenience.

(1) (Reply)

Lets / Angry Man Pulls Gun, Threatens To Blow Off Heads Of FRSC Officials Who Told Him / NYSC Member Gruesomely Murdered In Kaduna (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.