Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note (64404 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady / That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by TemmyTee82(f): 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
habsydiamond:
Collect wetin. Na to burn am turn ashes ooo. But na dollars ooo, I fit change my mind sha cos 1 dollar is equivalent to 300naira. I go burn half carry half. That would be fair

Looool. Mumu. grin grin[
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by jnrbayano(m): 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
CeenoEvu:

Very funny. I'm a child of God and we have been taught to forgive. So yes, I'll forgive. I will also accept the gift so that I can demonstrate that I have forgiven her.

This is not a bribe jare.

Simple question I na-ekwugheli.

Who ask you who's child you are?
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Musty856(m): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
If I no take Am, make I die
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by habsydiamond(m): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
TemmyTee82:

Looool. Mumu. grin grin[
No mumu me if u know say u no go give me sense.
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by farihafaheemah(m): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
Freakypinky:
Would you take it? cool
Girl friend not wife, why won't I collect it. Afterall she's may decide to leave me for another handsome loaded guy. That's my gain
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by greggng: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
I think we ve seen this post on nairaland before what's new abt it?
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by TemmyTee82(f): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
habsydiamond:
No mumu me if u know say u no go give me sense.
Lol. Why you sef go burn half, carry half? grin
Which kain vex be dat? cheesy
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by bleskid: 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
ronald4lif:
Just a girlfriend? Lol I'll not only take it but also apologise and implore her to cheat more often. Baby, you can always cheat. Then use the largesse to flex other babes. grin
na true guy u sabi. Na so na so
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by bleskid: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
U na bad guy 000
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by blackbartee(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Even God forgives us when we sin.... So who am I to not forgive.....

I'll also accept the token so she can know I've forgiven her and I already forgot about it all grin grin

P.S....it didn't say it's a must I get back with her.... shebi its sha to forgive.... Haba....

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by ezeemilk(m): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
GoldenJAT:
God used her to bless me... who I'm I 2 rejects God's blessings?
guy help me ask ooo....manner frm heaven
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by emvico(m): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
ramdris:
Nonsense! I will burn d money for am not for sale...

yes we know. cos there is no.......?

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
Twaci:
Naija guys no go fall hand na! They can not be bribed grin

Once them vex, them don vex cheesy

Guys is it not true?

kai this girl, u are intelligently wicked..... grin grin cheesy cheesy trust wetin.. shuo! angry see this twaci babe oo
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by ameezy(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
Twaci:

Guys is it not true?
I go collect that money with all my heart grin

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
PushPlay:

Yimu! grin

Yimu x 3 grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Yimu x 3 grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Twaci:
cheesy cheesy

Guys ehen!

babe this topic was lame, if @ Freakypinky had used spouse or wife, you would have gotten more crazier answers, this is too easy joor
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
PushPlay:
grin

Dude abi i no talk true ni... grin grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Segunlords(m): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
ehh... her SINS are forgiven...
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Twaci(f): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

kai this girl, u are intelligently wicked..... grin grin cheesy cheesy trust wetin.. shuo! angry see this twaci babe oo
grin grin

But its true na cheesy
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hell No!
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by adaxxy: 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
ramdris:
Nonsense! I will burn d money for am not for sale..
Why i dey small lies all over your body undecided
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by wildikeman(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
I would accept it and. Open office on a her head
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Rasbel(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
;DYou mean the pisure or what is inside of it??
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by misspicy(f): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

yes ooh , we cannor be bribed wink grin

hi awesome...how've you been? Missed yo plenty wink kiss
am fine dear,missed you too smiley
How are you and her cheesy
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Barigaboy(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
I need to be sincere with u. Money is not everything but since she attached a letter to it. I will first pack all d money n tell r to take d letter d money is enough to show her deep regret n ask her when next she is going to cheat.
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by sharpk007(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Happily take it
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by kennynikky(m): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
ramdris:
Nonsense! I will burn d money for am not for sale...

dey der dey deceive ur self, as 4 m oh (kenny) i will collect d money nd tell her 2 go on wit am fully behind her...
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by SirMustee(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
Twaci:

Guys is it not true?
Iffa hear. .. Continue cheating.. And supply more.. .

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by SHOCK7(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
Freakypinky:
Would you take it? cool
Personally I'm not a struggling man, so I'll just push over the cash & accept d note if it's honest!
Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by Bassurge: 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Twaci:

Guys is it not true?

For where. Babe drop the doe, and continue with the runs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note by YOLO1(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
Even as seun get money reach, him go accept am shaperly.
Na lala own go worst pass. Lala go be like "dear, please cheat on me again "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Man And His 70-Year-Old Oyinbo Lover Get People Talking / Should I Cancel My Marriage Plans? / My Lesbian Encounter - An Original DNB Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.