Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:06 PM

Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner (19590 Views)

Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release / EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration / Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by onatisi(m): 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
Fayose has some explanations to do.
It will be a big big disgrace to pdp and fayose if what this man says is true
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
okedoyinolabisi:
all ds tales by politics sef....don't knw who or what to blv
.......Just choose dis one and blv it ! grin grin grin

Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by Pwetyefe(f): 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
Every worker is entitle to a pay wether salary or wages dey ve worked and dey need der pay,atlist Fayose is bin paid so he shuld pay his workers as well let him go and borrow money in world bank,Oshiomole did it he shuld do same dey dnt ve excuse to owe salaries. Mimiko shuld do same.
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by GSteve001(m): 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Fayose self. This guy is not just 'there'. i mean, there's a problem, agreed. but he should provide a solution and stop whinning about debt like a kid!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by noeloge82(m): 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
Politicians. Sef imagine taking 25billion naira bound and yet u claim that a state that has its allocation reduced from what it was when u took the loan can still be boyant
Its a pitty that politician do what everthey want and get away with it if not this comissioner should come and give account how Much was being generated from the 50% that will be reaccrude
Politicians hmmmmmmm
Ofunaofu:

http://www.punchng.com/ekiti-debt-fayose-has-money-to-pay-3-months-salaries-ex-finance-commissioner/

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
okedoyinolabisi:
all ds tales by politics sef....don't knw who or what to blv
..... Just Choose dis Fayose picture and blv in it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by encryptjay(m): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
Proffdada:
The so called fountain of knowledge state has been hoodwinked, bedazzled, stupefied, hypnotized and voodooed by only one man undecided
His native doctor must be a professor in department of dark arts
Prof with Dada grin
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by Richdipo(m): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ekiti indigenes deserve exactly what they are getting. I was in ekiti during the election and i told people around me that the most terrible decision ekiti people will make during that period was to vote for fayose, because i can't imagine why a so called state of professors will place a governor with no intellectual ability in any area, above other candidates with great intellectual ability in law and politics. Fayemi was there and MOB was also there, apart from intellect they have proven pedigree in politics. Politics has gone beyond politician deceiving people with words

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by sunnymaja(m): 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
worlexy:
Liar Ex-commissioner, despite the fact that there was enough money in 2014, Fayemi still owed Ekiti workers 2 months salary before he was eventually booted out of Ekiti state govt house. What do you have to say to that?
Jonathan refund about N14b or N22b so of the fund expended by Fayemi on Federal roads. How did he utilised it? Fayose quickly paid the outstanding salary and pocket the rest while cultivating land for airport. Are you not in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by informationvila: 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
Bolustic:
Ekiti people and One Chance+Bad Governance are like

you very funny ooooo..... grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

HAVE YOU HEARD?

SAD: Immediate Past Ambassador To South Africa Assassinated – Read Details
https://www.nairaland.com/3166873/sad-immediate-past-ambassador-south

Omg Poem Or Reality- This My Jesus Sef Written By Charly Boy
https://www.nairaland.com/3166833/omg-poem-reality-jesus-sef

Shocking: Picture Of 52 Year Old Driver Caught With 14year Old Oga Daughter
https://www.nairaland.com/3155753/shocking-picture-52-year-old
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by tuk2ato(m): 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
APC and propaganda, which state isnt owing in Nigeria? 27 out of 36 states are owing salaries Oyo, Osun, Kwara, Bayelsa, Ondo, the list is endless. Let's agree that Fayose isnt creative, what about his counterparts in Oyo, Osun, Kwara and Co? Only true and fiscal federalism can solve some of these issues, let state control their resources and contribute a fixed proportion to the centre.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by Ephemmm: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
worlexy:
Liar Ex-commissioner, despite the fact that there was enough money in 2014, Fayemi still owed Ekiti workers 2 months salary before he was eventually booted out of Ekiti state govt house. What do you have to say to that?

I thought PMB was always wrong to blame GEJ for anything: how come Fayose becomes right?
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by castrokins(m): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
What Exactly Is "Negative Goodwill"?
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by babdap: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
Osun state has Roads, School to show for argbesola's loans I wonder what Ekiti would show let me guess feathers of 6weeks and a. Pant rubber of expired rice.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by DrLuv: 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
Zico5:
From what I deducted from this piece, fayose hands are tied. What is the allocation of Ekiti that the repayment of such huge loan will be tied to federation allocation. I know some will not read to the end before jumping to conclusion. As Apc supporter, I want to say that fayose is not to blame for Ekiti calamity again. He may be stubborn but he deserves leniency.
the view of some1 who has a zero or little knowledge of what exactly has been really going on in ekiti state
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by worlexy(m): 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ephemmm:

I thought PMB was always wrong to blame GEJ for anything: how come Fayose becomes right?
Who know? undecided
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by amagunnerfan: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
worlexy:
Was Fayemi owed a single month salary to local government workers? Answer that.

What has fayose done with the money meant for the local government workers which is coming directly from the Federation account. This is a common fact isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by thugthang(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
Fayose the IKEMBA and the..........?
Tonnierichy:
Incompetence?

Fayose is some people's icon and role model oo undecided
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by Orikinla(m): 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
lekjons:
The man's face look funny sef, like that of a fool..

only God knew how he managed to be a governor
his state is one of the least-developed in this country.. he won't face that.. Buhari is his major problem in life, not the condition of his state..

Ponmo governorundecided
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by Orikinla(m): 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
tuk2ato:
APC and propaganda, which state isnt owing in Nigeria? 27 out of 36 states are owing salaries Oyo, Osun, Kwara, Bayelsa, Ondo, the list is endless. Let's agree that Fayose isnt creative, what about his counterparts in Oyo, Osun, Kwara and Co? Only true and fiscal federalism can solve some of these issues, let state control their resources and contribute a fixed proportion to the centre.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by mu2sa2: 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
This is what happens when you elect a thug as your leader
Fayose wasn't elected - he rigged himself in.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by TheSPEAKER(m): 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
grin I heard recently that this man stopped to buy beans and bread. So Ekiti still get beans and bread grin grin grin

Its true many states owe workers salaries. Fayose should be more proactive in his governance. FG had just granted N50b loan to be shared by the 36 states. Governance will be more enjoyed if government don't compromise transparency and accountability to the people.
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by opius: 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
Even when Fayemi was there despite the huge allocation n #51b loan he still owned 2 month salaries , 3 months deductions , 2 month pension , 4 years gratuities etc , not to talk abt now that ur party has destroyed economy .. ELERIBU
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by kayalcomp: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
Gov Fayose pls pay your workers their salary. You have the money to pay it. Think criticallly. This Mr Dapo Kolawole (ex commissioner of Finance) has analyzed way you can pay the salary. I even watched him talking about the issue myself on AIT (Focus Nigeria). I beg, YOUR people are suffering, do something fast fast. And our dear Governor, note that ANY ACTION YOU TAKE today on your people WILL SURELY have effect on your POLITICAL CARRIER in future. Don't let this little thing spoil the reputations you have built over the years. Find a way of solving the salary issue. I have been one of your admirers over the years. But solve this issues SHARP SHARP. Think critically! You can consult if needs be (Nobody is an island of knowledge) YOU CAN PAY THE SALARIES!!!!
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by opius: 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Was Fayemi owed a single month salary to local government workers? Answer that.

What has fayose done with the money meant for the local government workers which is coming directly from the Federation account. This is a common fact isn't it?

Is like u re from Rwanda
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by BABANGBALI: 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
I just hate this tout called fayose and I hate the person that is reading this comment too. Yes I hate you
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by kinibigdeal(m): 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by amagunnerfan: 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
opius:

Is like u re from Rwanda
Diversion tactic.
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by MrImole: 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
babdap:
Osun state has Roads, School to show for argbesola's loans I wonder what Ekiti would show let me guess feathers of 6weeks and a. Pant rubber of expired rice.
So, it was Fayose that took loans abi?

Even a foool that has no idea what's being discussed will contribute to fayose's matter.

You are truly a disgusting zombie.
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by MrImole: 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
opius:
Even when Fayemi was there despite the huge allocation n #51b loan he still owned 2 month salaries , 3 months deductions , 2 month pension , 4 years gratuities etc , not to talk abt now that ur party has destroyed economy .. ELERIBU

You dey mind the retarrds?
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by MrImole: 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
sunnymaja:
Jonathan refund about N14b or N22b so of the fund expended by Fayemi on Federal roads. How did he utilised it ? Fayose quickly paid the outstanding salary and pocket the rest while cultivating land for airport. Are you not in Nigeria?

Do you have any proof?
Re: Ekiti Debt: Fayose Has Money To Pay 3 Months Salaries – Ex- Finance Commissioner by push23: 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
[size=28pt] Local government
Kano 51
Lagos 45
Jigawa 40
Borno 40
Borno 40
Katsina 40
Kaduna 40
Niger 35
Kogi 35
Sokoto 40
Yobe 30
Zamfara 30
Kwara 35
Adamawa 35
Taraba 30
Benue 30
Plateau 30
Ondo 37
Ogun 36
Edo 37
Delta 37
Ekiti 28
IMO 20
Anambra 27
Enugu 20
Ebonyi 14
Bayelsa 14
Akwa ibom 12
Rivers 24
Oyo 49
Osun 36
Cross river 15
Kebbi 25
Gombe 20
Nassarawa 24[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wild Jubilation Erupts In Bauchi As President Buhari Returns. See Photos / NJC Places 3 Justices On Watch List / Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.