Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Here Is How To Become A Web Designer Or A Web Developer Without Going To School - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Here Is How To Become A Web Designer Or A Web Developer Without Going To School (724 Views)

9 Scientific Breakthroughs We Are Going To Witness In The Next Few Years. / I Need A Web Designer / How To Format Data Without Going Into Recovery Mode In Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is How To Become A Web Designer Or A Web Developer Without Going To School by talk2hb1(m): 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
My experience over time as a private web development tutor gave me an inspiration in writing this post, this is not a standard way of teaching web development but a guide for web designing schools and people who aspire to become a web developer or a website designer without going to school. I never receive any formal web design or development course in any school and I am practicing web designer, although there is no alternative to education but not all education can be gather in school. This is an outline of what you need to know if you want to become a web designer or web developer from the basic to the advance courses
http://www.qlickas.com/2016/06/14/how-to-become-a-web-designer-or-a-web-developer-without-going-to-school/
Re: Here Is How To Become A Web Designer Or A Web Developer Without Going To School by codelord: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
Great Post, I am always your fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Dee Pee Digital Automatic Power Change Over- Proudly Nigerian / The World's Largest "Aircraft" Takes Off - PHOTOS / This New Sandisk’s 1TB SD Card Has More Memory Than Your PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.