Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,219 members, 7,780,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:48 PM

Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. (14715 Views)

Mr Nairaland 2016|share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here / Miss Nairaland 2016, Funny Pics You Can Relate To / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by femi4: 12:12am On Jun 16, 2016
optional1:

Rule no16. Why because through that many guys were able to make fast money. If betting was allowed and not banned this competition would av been over since last month. But since all betting thread and advert was ban this competition was kept to hold because the person who was suppose to sponsor this competition was a CEO a betting company.

Thank u.
humm word!
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by optional1(f): 12:16am On Jun 16, 2016
YourMajesty:
Don't take it personal. I mean no disrespect. My apologies

I didnt take it personal I jst change it to joke my dear.

Apologies accepted.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by YourMajesty(m): 12:18am On Jun 16, 2016
optional1:

I didnt take it personal I jst change it to joke my dear.

Apologies accepted.
Oya, smile for me.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by optional1(f): 12:45am On Jun 16, 2016
YourMajesty:
Oya, smile for me.

lol smile abi laugh cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by amareto: 12:54am On Jun 16, 2016
MissGdope is so finnnnnne. kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 16, 2016
amareto:
MissGdope is so finnnnnne. kiss kiss
awww thanks hun! kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by tosyne2much(m): 7:04am On Jun 16, 2016
Mediapace:
Oga Tosyne2much you made my night with ya interview,i love the way you started and the way you arranged those questions.
YOU ARE AWESOME!!

I will gladly like to inform you that there is vacancy for you beside my house,the job is that :
you will always interview ladies in a private room and teach them English lang.

PAYMENT : $0.01 / week

Qualifications :
sharp eyes
fluent eng
long dick

You never answer my question baba cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Mediapace: 7:07am On Jun 16, 2016
Lols Yes you sabi am small grin ,We want an average teacher who is good in bedworks
tosyne2much:
English ke? Shey me I come sabi English ni?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by saintdennis(m): 7:28am On Jun 16, 2016
@ pushplay. Lols...intelligent conversation?
Well thanks to the prize money isn't the competition interesting? Because It's interesting to me o.

Let em up the prize money for the next miss NL to 100k and I bet you it will lead to contestants & overzealous supporters sending each other death threats.

Not insulting u o, but guy u lack a basic understanding of reward systems(maybe cos u didn't take a behavioural science course in skul...maybe) that is why u won't understand why 50k prize money was a very ill-thought out idea.
If u want fun then let winning the pageant hold intrinsic value not extrinsic.

E.g: when gambling with friends I could loose up to 2/3k but I don't flinch cos I knw say na all of us go booze the money together 4 evening... BUT imagine if that 3k was going to their pocket, i'd be more competitive, more aggressive and ultimately one day a fight might erupt.

I urge the organisers to review this decision and maybe scale it down to non-monetary rewards. I.e a dinner @ oriental or a fancy restaurant for the winner +1 etc.

P.s: u support missss-ivvyyy right? No need claiming neutral...if u were, then u wouldn't go through d stress of creating d thread

*THAT WAS THE REPLY to ur mention, BUT THEN SAW THE THREAD HAD BEEN CLOSED*.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by tosyne2much(m): 7:29am On Jun 16, 2016
Mediapace:
Lols Yes you sabi am small grin ,We want an average teacher who is good in bedworks
Baba, me never bleep before oooo
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by saintdennis(m): 8:51am On Jun 16, 2016
TamedWolf90:

This ur pic had me thinking...

I did some research and -i'd rather be a LION. Hehehe.

#freestyling.

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 16, 2016
saintdennis:
@ pushplay. Lols...intelligent conversation?
Well thanks to the prize money isn't the competition interesting? Because It's interesting to me o.

Let em up the prize money for the next miss NL to 100k and I bet you it will lead to contestants & overzealous supporters sending each other death threats.

Not insulting u o, but guy u lack a basic understanding of reward systems(maybe cos u didn't take a behavioural science course in skul...maybe) that is why u won't understand why 50k prize money was a very ill-thought out idea.
If u want fun then let winning the pageant hold intrinsic value not extrinsic.

E.g: when gambling with friends I could loose up to 2/3k but I don't flinch cos I knw say na all of us go booze the money together 4 evening... BUT imagine if that 3k was going to their pocket, i'd be more competitive, more aggressive and ultimately one day a fight might erupt.

I urge the organisers to review this decision and maybe scale it down to non-monetary rewards. I.e a dinner @ oriental or a fancy restaurant for the winner +1 etc.

P.s: u support missss-ivvyyy right? No need claiming neutral...if u were, then u wouldn't go through d stress of creating d thread

*THAT WAS THE REPLY to ur mention, BUT THEN SAW THE THREAD HAD BEEN CLOSED*.

You are a frigging genius. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by SweetieConstie(f): 9:00am On Jun 16, 2016
Good morning Laveda! smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by Laveda(f): 9:05am On Jun 16, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Good mor ning Laveda! smiley

Morning sweet.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. by TamedWolf90: 11:06am On Jun 16, 2016
saintdennis:

This ur pic had me thinking...

I did some research and -i'd rather be a LION. Hehehe.

#freestyling.
Wild 100% doesn't actually pay bro..
But nice research..I love your curiosity..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Some Guys Are Dogs / Why Do Girls Feel Dizzy After First Kiss? / Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.