Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

EFCC Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / EFCC Recruitment (3837 Views)

EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? / Efcc Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Recruitment by tetengi4life(m): 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Please do anyone has any update on EFCC recruitment? I thought after the may 20 deadline, they would have entered the next level of the recruitment exercise by now?
Re: EFCC Recruitment by Emmysteve(m): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
tetengi4life:
Please do anyone has any update on EFCC recruitment? I thought after the may 20 deadline, they would have entered the next level of the recruitment exercise by now?
I tire for them o
Re: EFCC Recruitment by tetengi4life(m): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
I heard that something is going on underground. But I debunk it because I trust Mr Magu, though he can't fight it all
Re: EFCC Recruitment by tetengi4life(m): 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
Any personnel in the house should share more light please. I matched with EFCC during the anti-corruption match last month. I met with some of their staffs during the match but I don't want to collect any number or ask for intimate contact just because of job because I considered it as corruption. Let's hope and wait.
Re: EFCC Recruitment by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
What is your reason for posting this picture?
Re: EFCC Recruitment by Danielomisco(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lol posting pic for what now oga

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recruitment by tjay0584(m): 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
undecided
Re: EFCC Recruitment by mightyyy: 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
As for efcc recruitment u apply,it wasn't real recruitment it was fake cos I heard it in radio and news paper that it was fake.when the recruitment comes we shall hear it on radio nd television news.can't u c it doesn't ve online registration?
Re: EFCC Recruitment by azz19: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
mightyyy:
As for efcc recruitment u apply,it wasn't real recruitment it was fake cos I heard it in radio and news paper that it was fake.when the recruitment comes we shall hear it on radio nd television news.can't u c it doesn't ve online registration?
dey there
Re: EFCC Recruitment by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
azz19:
dey there

No mind am. E go dey wait the thing don pass am
Re: EFCC Recruitment by lapazi(m): 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
i can affirm to you that the recruitment is very real, and they have concluded shortlisting of names for the test.
Be rest assured that the list will be made public soon.
meanwhile keep praying because i heard that the shortlisting process was tough!
Re: EFCC Recruitment by 0zify009: 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
''Sequel to your application for employment to Head Human Resources, PMB 166, Garki Abuja,
please be informed that you have been shortlisted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to attend the physical screening exercise as
follows: Date: Thursday, 23rd June, 2016. Time: 8am.
Venue: EFCC Academy, Karu, Abuja. Dress code: White T-shirt, White Track Trousers/Shorts and White Sneakers.
You are to come along with a valid means of identification, two (2) passport photographs, all original educational credentials, birth certificate/declaration of age, letter of indigeneship and certificate of medical fitness (if any) for sighting. For further enquiries, visit https://efccnigeria.org or call 08142371811.
Re: EFCC Recruitment by 0zify009: 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
0zify009:
''Sequel to your application for employment to Head Human Resources, PMB 166, Garki Abuja,
please be informed that you have been shortlisted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to attend the physical screening exercise as
follows: Date: Thursday, 23rd June, 2016. Time: 8am.
Venue: EFCC Academy, Karu, Abuja. Dress code: White T-shirt, White Track Trousers/Shorts and White Sneakers.
You are to come along with a valid means of identification, two (2) passport photographs, all original educational credentials, birth certificate/declaration of age, letter of indigeneship and certificate of medical fitness (if any) for sighting. For further enquiries, visit https://efccnigeria.org or call 08142371811.

Pipo have started getting text message , pls note it's only Ond cadre that HV got this message
Re: EFCC Recruitment by 0zify009: 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
0zify009:

Pipo have started getting text message , pls note it's only Ond cadre that HV got this message

That's all I can share with this group, if u like don't believe. Watch film

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recruitment by 0zify009: 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Most of u will be wondering where i got my info from, I will tell u d simple truth, I got this info from the EFCC group i joined here on nairaland with over 324 members following. That message was sent to pipo who applied for nd cadre as at yestday evening, we got the confirmation from 8 members of nairaland on that group. Am still hoping for mine cos I applied for graduate cadre, i jst hope they send me text. Gdluck

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Recruitment by fabulousmann(f): 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
the sms is for ssce nd ond cadre a staff of EFCC confirmed it

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recruitment by 0zify009: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2016
For Diploma and SSCE Cadre Only

An online platform has been created for candidates to check if they ve been shortlisted. Just click on link below ur Category!

FOR DIPLOMA CADRE

https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/images/DIPLOMA%20CADRE.pdf

FOR SSCE CADRE

https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/images/SSCE%20CADRE.pdf

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recruitment by Danielomisco(m): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
0zify009:
Most of u will be wondering where i got my info from, I will tell u d simple truth, I got this info from the EFCC group i joined here on nairaland with over 324 members following. That message was sent to pipo who applied for nd cadre as at yestday evening, we got the confirmation from 8 members of nairaland on that group. Am still hoping for mine cos I applied for graduate cadre, i jst hope they send me text. Gdluck
bro how did u apply pls?I applied too,Graduate cadre
Re: EFCC Recruitment by otentique: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Danielomisco:
bro how did u apply pls?I applied too,Graduate cadre

Those that applied for Graduate cadre are yet to receive
Re: EFCC Recruitment by lapazi(m): 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
does anybody have an idea on which of the recruitment agencies is handling the aptitude test and where we can get their past questions?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recruitment by Danielomisco(m): 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
otentique:

Those that applied for Graduate cadre are yet to receive
i know,i just want to know if u applied online or sent the application to there address cos i sent mine to their address
Re: EFCC Recruitment by otentique: 8:01am On Jun 20, 2016
Danielomisco:
i know,i just want to know if u applied online or sent the application to there address cos i sent mine to their address

Everyone sent to their address no online recruitment

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

World Class Cv Formats / Oiltest Servicing Company / Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.