Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) (14398 Views)

Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions / APC Hired Sheriff To Destroy PDP – Committee / Sheriff Will Bury PDP At May21 Convention- Ex Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by kahal29: 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Is his prophecy coming to pass?

Below is the excerpt of the interview granted by Gov Shettima on April 2nd, 2016.

What is your reaction to the emergence of your predecessor, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff as the national chairman of the PDP and his vow to kick out the APC from power in 2019?

His Excellency, Senator Ali Sheriff is my boss and is someone that I am eternally indebted to. I always tend to shy away from commenting on issues directly involving him. He is a very consummate politician who is presiding over a dead horse, and I am absolutely certain that he will see to the total annihilation of the PDP. The PDP is an idea whose time has elapsed. The mind disturbing revelations about how funds meant to acquire weapons to prevent Boko Haram insurgents from their scales of murder, were siphoned is enough to erase the PDP from the minds of the party’s founding fathers, those who drafted it’s constitution and those who designed the party’s if they have conscience. I don’t see majority of good Nigerians ever accepting the PDP again except perhaps, a different political affiliation but certainly not PDP as it is known.

Given his antecedents, do you expect to politically engage him in the immediate future?

My boss is a very consummate politician, he can survive in any political terrain. He will certainly find his way and will successfully destroy the PDP to the better glory of the APC.

For more see:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/boss-sheriff-will-destroy-pdp-gov-shettima/

Has he been vindicated with the latest developments in PDP?

Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 7:43am On Jun 15, 2016
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by PRYCE(m): 7:46am On Jun 15, 2016
Yh
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by Eboski(m): 7:49am On Jun 15, 2016
we will live the party for him alone to destroy and found a new party...
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 15, 2016
this is not a prophesy jare, PDP is a party with animals as its candidates PERIOD

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by MisterGrace: 7:57am On Jun 15, 2016
ThaCarter:
this is not a prophesy jare, PDP is a party with animals as its candidates PERIOD

Recall that almost all the animals are now in APC.

Perhaps the people in PDP wants to tap into his inestimable reservoir of the accumulated monthly security votes he got when he was governor... maybe, just maybe they are looking for a sole financier.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by ayindepremier: 8:16am On Jun 15, 2016
APC Belike...

9 Likes

Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by lorbah001(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2016
What do u mean??....PDP a goner?
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by Jimadey(f): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2016
Eboski:

PDP is just a name tag
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 15, 2016
MisterGrace:

We still have a lot of nice animals in PDP too.....

On the topic...

PDP's problems were caused by PDP. Or how does one explain how they allowed Sheriff, a newcomer , to become PDP chair over a year after joining up?

And how does one explain Wike and Fayose backing him?

PDP should stop blaming APC for its self induced headaches

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by CzarRex: 8:17am On Jun 15, 2016
ApC has successfully planted their moles in PDP

so in case of any move the PDP launches, the APC will easily counter it and neutralize them

makes sense right?

2 Likes

Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by shakablaiize(m): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2016
Ok.next please
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 15, 2016
Let wait....
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by teamsynergy: 8:18am On Jun 15, 2016
before nko
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by EternalBeing: 8:18am On Jun 15, 2016
PDP?! hmmm... I believe that a better Nigeria is achievable.

Learn how to generate free income by referring clients to us or by learning uncommon exotic Cake making, Interior Decorations, Classy Outdoor Catering and memorable Event Planning. The opportunity would soon close, call 09021054213 or 08104470787
[url]apexcakes..com[/url]

1 Like

Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by pato1(m): 8:19am On Jun 15, 2016
Even Kenneth Okonkwo.. has forfeited his membership .... saying the inpunity in the party is too much.... That there are so many dictatorship in the party... I bet u PDP is a failed party and that's what they will remain

2 Likes

Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 15, 2016
His prophecy holds no water. The PDP is not built around an individual so no one can destroy it. The current crisis is purely symptomatic of a party trying to adjust itself to its new found role.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by biggz82: 8:19am On Jun 15, 2016
I jux dey stroll pass
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by Pavore9: 8:19am On Jun 15, 2016
PDP got attracted to his money and he is not letting go! cheesy
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by alabama78: 8:20am On Jun 15, 2016
Watching....
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by Deepfreezer(m): 8:21am On Jun 15, 2016
Behold old things has past away. Sheriff since u want PDP come and take. I trust my people to emerge with a brand new youthful political party.
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by seunlayi(m): 8:21am On Jun 15, 2016
PdP is going and apc so follow. Waiting for the new brand political parties to emerge

1 Like

Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by CharlieMaria(m): 8:22am On Jun 15, 2016
How does the prophecy put food on our table? Whether Pdp is destroyed or not, how does it affect the common man? Are all those men(politicians) not fighting for their selfish interest? Please bring better news jare. NEXT!
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by wellmax(m): 8:22am On Jun 15, 2016
PDP is currently on self destruction, Sheriff or no Sheriff

2 Likes

Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by GreenNegro(m): 8:22am On Jun 15, 2016
Let him destroy it, even without destroying it sef, what is left of em
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by Qmerit(m): 8:22am On Jun 15, 2016
Eboski:
heheheheheheheheh

heheheheehhahahahahaahkikikiki you must stay ooo
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by passionate88: 8:23am On Jun 15, 2016
angry angry

Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 15, 2016
NOTED.......
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by NigerDeltan(m): 8:26am On Jun 15, 2016
Ok
Shetima, the chibok girls script writer
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by blackpanda: 8:26am On Jun 15, 2016
MisterGrace:

If this is true, so why do u wailers keep nagging
Re: My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) by saintfaculty(m): 8:30am On Jun 15, 2016
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simon Okeke: Tinubu’s Choice Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket Anachronistic, Senseless / Hotels/Commercial Sex hawking: New Emerging Industry In Imo State / PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.