Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,836 members, 7,798,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. (7049 Views)

The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? / What's The One Game You Never Finished And Why?? / Rapelay: The Video Game That Allows Players Rape Women & Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by kulex2k1(m): 6:45am On Jun 21, 2016
Final fantasy 7 & 8,
all the Tomb Raider series.
They dont make games difficult anymore so sad....

1 Like

Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by Macrophage(m): 7:42am On Jun 21, 2016
youmour:
This is a hard one but i will say metal gear solid snake eater...classic
MGS Snake eater abeg! Epic!
Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 21, 2016
Macrophage:

MGS Snake eater abeg! Epic!

That game pass game dem suppose run am as simulations to real life soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by chigbolu: 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
mine is Castlevania 1 & 2 I have always been fascinated by vampire tales this one hits it for all time
Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
Call of duty modern warfare
soap mctavish, and captain price best love stort ever.. Lol.
Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
GTA, series, all to GTA V
Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by Jaymaestro(m): 3:33am On Jun 25, 2016
Skyrim nullified interests in other fantasy games
Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by Rapture07: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2016
The last of us, beyond souls, and MGS 3

1 Like

Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 25, 2016
I cant forget DEAD TARGET best game ever
Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by Clinteze(m): 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
Shadow fight 2
Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by Ax000shadows: 2:21am On Jun 27, 2016
Had a ps2 in 2005 .....giants citizen kabuto was that game for me ....it still is sort of ,if I could play it again with better graphics I could die happy
Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
my soul is tied to Resident evil 4...that theme song when u are saving d game's progress OH JEEZ! Can never ever forget the sound

1 Like

Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by Cheidy(m): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Even if ive played better games, only crash bandicoot gave me that feeling.

1 Like

Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by piagbara: 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
Never had dat feeling, but I really liked mass effect 3, black, max Payne and far cry 1-3.
Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by princecemo(m): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
Battlefield 4 and Ghost Recon
Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by Oahray: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
GTA V. I'm not even sure Rockstar can make something better.

1 Like

Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by sniperwolf(m): 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
All Metal Gear Solid series. MGS are the only games I buy brand new for my respective consoles, I borrowed the rest or buy them used. MGS V: The Phantom Pain is the only game I've purchased on my PS4. It can only be Metal Gear Solid
Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by LordCenturion(m): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2016
Residents evil and the walking dead (android version)
Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by cao(f): 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
sseunth:
is it on android?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by Brunosamel(m): 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
Mine is God of War and hitman
Honestly those game gave me tough time and complex thinking
Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
guys gud evening i neEd guys gud evening i neEd ur support am contesting for mr NAIRALAND CONTEST.. I NEED UR SUPPORT GUYS.. ONE LOVE#TEAM ADEWUMIOPEYEMI JOIN THE MOVING THREAD GUYS..
Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by wintersnow(m): 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
Resident evil 4 and uc2
Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
1. god of war I, II & III
2. Resident Evil 4
3. Def Jam (fight for NY)
4. Black
5. Devil may cry...
Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by lapazi(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2016
who can relate to this...btw an AK47 and M16?

1 Like

Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by stylochime: 11:40am On Jul 03, 2016
DMC & COD
Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by akocce(m): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
Play Witcher 3, GTA5 5, and Metal gear solid 5 : the Phantom Pain... Then u go knw
Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
cao:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
LOL cheesy , buh he should play godfire rise of promethus .. hmm .. plus I've fixed my ps4 .. sold it .. bought d xbox one ... with some cray games..
Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by Davidhero(m): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
Wow...
with my Nokia Torchlight--- "Rapid Roll"

with my Nokia Java---- "Gangstar Rio City"

with my Nokia Symbian----- "Tomb Raider Underworld"

with my Android ----- "Brothers In Arms"
Anyone who have played "Game Of Thrones", i need to know if actually the game is dope.
Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by lapazi(m): 12:41am On Jul 05, 2016
who's interested

Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by stevepee42(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
Battlefield series , I play battlefield 4 PSN .....donrodson
Re: Name One Game That Made You Think You Will Never Find A Better One. by Conner44: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
kulex2k1:
Final fantasy 7 & 8,
all the Tomb Raider series.
They dont make games difficult anymore so sad....

When I was in jss2 I had a friend who was living near me and we went to the same school together.

After much persuasion my friends mom decided to send down a ps1 for him from USA. She send 3 games, rayman3, resident evil directors cut and final Fantasy 7

My friend was angry, who no football? What is final Fantasy? We tried the game and it looked like crap, we wondered at the waste (3 whole cds) that could have been other games. My friends mom won't send anything till the following year for him so no hope of new games

We used 3 months to finish rayman, sweet game

Used around 3 months for the resident evil

We didn't think of touching that final Fantasy, not until my friends elder sis started playing it. I would come around and be drawn to the thing. I mean it actually looked 'somehow' from the rayman and other adventure games I knew then

That girl played it for 1 week and we took over the save from her lol we made it a rule that nobody would play the game except the 3 of us were together. THE GAME WAS TOO SWEET I found myself staying late at their home more often and I took the occasional scolding boldly with a smile

Then I would come to school and wait till break to go and find my friend for the latest gist on clouds adventures. That time when tifa died my friends sis actually cried. . . It was epic

I love to play a remake of final Fantasy 7, it's my best game of all time till date. I've played many games but none made me feel as FFIV did

Lie lie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PSVITA HENKAKU HACK: UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE FROM 3.5xx to 3.60 / Sold / Website Where I Can Play Interesting Games?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.