Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: (33675 Views)

People Are Saying This Is The Best Case To Buy For Iphone. / WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by shogotermies(m): 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
This night I observe that am unable to login to Facebook on my FB app,till I realise my account was made unavailable for saying I HATE GAAY.
Am just thinking what's this world turning to. screenshot below

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by danduchi(m): 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Report to police

54 Likes

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Branzy(m): 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
boycott facebook.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by princefunmmy(m): 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nawa o.
I Hate Gay... Seun, come block me o

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by shogotermies(m): 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
princefunmmy:
Nawa o. I Hate Gay... Seun, come block me o
as in,if FB can block me for saying that, then the world is ending soon.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by lifezone247(m): 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
Op you still dey do facebook? That thing is boring.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by khristals(m): 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
and I was banned on nairaland cos I called an idiot an idiot!.. don't feel bad bruh, in this generation nobody wants yo hear the truth anymore..

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by princefunmmy(m): 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
shogotermies:

as in,if FB can block me for saying that, then the world is ending soon.
God help us... End time things

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Engrobiorah(m): 11:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
I just posted something here now on nairaland asking for help about npower. It was deleted. I dont understand again oo cry cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by bentlywills(m): 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
End time is upon us

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by darksuit(m): 12:10am On Jun 15, 2016
I Hate Facebook

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Damsonkc(m): 2:59am On Jun 15, 2016
Hating them doesn't make them less human than you are. Hate is too strong a word. Your hate is irrational and your post deserved to be deleted by Facebook. If God hates you despite all your shortcomings you won't be alive to say you hate his creation.

286 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by MRSALT: 3:28am On Jun 15, 2016
That is what many Nigeria youths do not understand. 'Hate' is a strong negative word that can not be tolerated in western world. When you say ' I hate something ', it means you will be happy to harm or cause the thing to be harmed. Open another facebook and learn your lesson.

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by BavarianLad: 3:37am On Jun 15, 2016
Damsonkc:
Hating them doesn't make them less human than you are. Hate is too strong a word. Your hate is irrational and your post deserved to be deleted by Facebook. If God hates you despite all your shortcomings you won't be alive to say you hate his creation.

MRSALT:
That is what many Nigeria youths do not understand. 'Hate' is a strong negative word that can not be tolerated in western world. When you say ' I hate something ', it means you will be happy to harm or cause the thing to be harmed. Open another facebook and learn your lesson.
Both of you are talking nonsense.

The last time I checked, children still yell "I hate you dad" in Hollywood movies yet no movie has been banned or discontinued for that.
Is it right for overfed and worthless children to yell "I hate you" to their dad just because they were corrected? But it's wrong to say you hate gays?

146 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Damsonkc(m): 3:49am On Jun 15, 2016
BavarianLad:

Both of you are talking nonsense.

The last time I checked, children still yell "I hate you dad" in Hollywood movies yet no movie has been banned or discontinued for that.
Is it right for overfed and worthless children to yell "I hate you" to their dad just because they were corrected? But it's wrong to say you hate gays?

A child may hate an abusive father but that does not mean he hates all fathers. Saying you hate gays is very stupid and myopic of you. If you had one bad experience with a gay man, it still doesn't justify generalizing and saying you hate gays. You use a computer that was invented by a gay man, you use an iPhone whose CEO is a gay man. You adore celebrities you do not know are gay. Look at people for what they are and not what they do in their bedrooms. You can go hang yourself if you wanna keep up with the mindless hate.

207 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by irondome: 3:50am On Jun 15, 2016
shogotermies:
This night I observe that am unable to login to Facebook on my FB app,till I realise my account was made unavailable for saying I HATE GAAY.

You don't have to like Gays, but HATE is a strong word.

I have spent the last 5 years of my life outside the country and I completely disliked being treated specially because of my skin color. However, this realization has greatly impacted my disposition to people from other race, ethnic group, religion, gender, age group, etc. I have learned to respect people's beliefs and preferences without condescension.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Chimdiebere(m): 3:56am On Jun 15, 2016
you people can come to my site na! We won't ban you for speaking your mind! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by BavarianLad: 4:17am On Jun 15, 2016
Damsonkc:

A child may hate an abusive father but that does not mean he hates all fathers. Saying you hate gays is very stupid and myopic of you. If you had one bad experience with a gay man, it still doesn't justify generalizing and saying you hate gays. You use a computer that was invented by a gay man, you use an iPhone whose CEO is a gay man. You adore celebrities you do not know are gay. Look at people for what they are and not what they do in their bedrooms. You can go hang yourself if you wanna keep up with the mindless hate.
Which abusive father? I am the one that gave that instance so don't make it seem like I don't watch movies. A lot of children has said it to their dads not because they got abused but because they got harshly corrected, were not allowed to have what they want or because their dad has been away from the family for a long time just because of their commitment to their jobs.

So I can't say I hate someone or people but you can wish me death by hanging?

See why I always thought some Nigerians are nothing but bandwagons who have no mind of their own. With this your post it's either you're gay or you are just a fellow with no mind trying to appear as civilised.

Who is gay? Steve Jobs that got married to about 3 women or Straight Charles Babbage?

Look, I detest homosexual activities, I hate that people I know are gay but I don't hate them. I hate people because I don't like them not because they are gay. And if someone hates people because they are gay, I respect that decision. We have all got the min of our own so whoever doesn't understand that can go to hell.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by magabounce(m): 4:18am On Jun 15, 2016
Let's learn to tolerate and respect other people's beliefs... leave judgement for the Lord... You no holy pass my Brother!!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by gebest: 4:26am On Jun 15, 2016
ok o no problem, but me too i hate GAYS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Damsonkc(m): 4:54am On Jun 15, 2016
BavarianLad:
Which abusive father? I am the one that gave that instance so don't make it seem like I don't watch movies. A lot of children has said it to their dads not because they got abused but because they got harshly corrected, were not allowed to have what they want or because their dad has been away from the family for a long time just because of their commitment to their jobs.

So I can't say I hate someone or people but you can wish me death by hanging?

See why I always thought some Nigerians are nothing but bandwagons who have no mind of their own. With this your post it's either you're gay or you are just a fellow with no mind trying to appear as civilised.

Who is gay? Steve Jobs that got married to about 3 women or Straight Charles Babbage?

Look, I detest homosexual activities, I hate that people I know are gay but I don't hate them. I hate people because I don't like them not because they are gay. And if someone hates people because they are gay, I respect that decision. We have all got the min of our own so whoever doesn't understand that can go to hell.

Nobody is against you having an opinion or a mind of your own, as you stated, but we won't tolerate every stupid opinion simply because we want everyone to have a mind of their own. Tim Cook is the current CEO of Apple and he is openly gay. Africans always have this funny notion that being gay is Western. That is wrong. Emperor Mwanga, the Kabaka II of old Buganda was an African ruler who was gay. In fact, the British banished him because of his sexual orientation. Being gay is human. It is nature. Penguins have a large gay community. Bonono Monkeys are bisexual. Gay sex accounts for 90% of all observed sexual activities in giraffes. Snails, Flamingos, Sea Lions et al have displayed strong observable signs of homosexuality. Why then is man, allegedly higher than them, so daft to note all these?

As for your confusion about my sexual orientation, I'm a straight man in love with my wife to be. Common sense is the gift I have above the lots who do not want to think right. You do not have the right to hate gays just as much as you do not have the right to bomb people. If you despise their actions, which in no way directly affect you, you can easily focus on something more pressing and important to your survival. Good morning.

119 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by ajibowo11(m): 5:14am On Jun 15, 2016
Damsonkc:

y are u so corcerned u be GAY haaaaaaa

27 Likes

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Damsonkc(m): 5:16am On Jun 15, 2016
ajibowo11:
Are you retarded?

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Slikbae: 5:19am On Jun 15, 2016
oo
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by MrCow(m): 5:27am On Jun 15, 2016
really
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by BavarianLad: 5:30am On Jun 15, 2016
Damsonkc:

Nobody is against you having an opinion or a mind of your own, as you stated, but we won't tolerate every stupid opinion simply because we want everyone to have a mind of their own. Tim Cook is the current CEO of Apple and he is openly gay. Africans always have this funny notion that being gay is Western. That is wrong. Emperor Mwanga, the Kabaka II of old Buganda was an African ruler who was gay. In fact, the British banished him because of his sexual orientation. Being gay is human. It is nature. Penguins have a large gay community. Bonono Monkeys are bisexual. Gay sex accounts for 90% of all observed sexual activities in giraffes. Snails, Flamingos, Sea Lions et al have displayed strong observable signs of homosexuality. Why then is man, allegedly higher than them, so daft to note all these?

As for your confusion about my sexual orientation, I'm a straight man in love with my wife to be. Common sense is the gift I have above the lots who do not want to think right. You do not have the right the hate gays just as much as you do not have the right to bomb people. If you despise their actions, which in no way directly affects you, you can easily focus on something more pressing and important to your survival. Good morning.
What is this animal instance?
From a neutral point of view, are men supposed to accept homosexuality because it is common with some animals? Thought man is allegedly higher than them just as you pointed out? So are we supposed to chew grasses on road sides or carnivorously consume flesh because it's common with some animals? As a higher specie, are we suppose to import an anomaly from lower species as a part of our life? Because cannibalism is common with some animals, we should not hate cannibalism in humans?
This is unbelievable, since when did activities of animals start been our yardstick in choosing what to hate, accept and ignore in humans?

Who gives a fúck about Cook? I don't like him not because he's gay but because I have nothing to like about him. I like songs by Sam Smith and his songs are making me like him even though he is gay. I like Ian McKellen even before I found out he's gay, yet my likeness for him has not diminished a bit. That's who I am.

As for your right to opinion stance, I consider it a hypocritical one. I don't quite understand how you believe that I or any other person don't have the right to say I hate or we hate someone or people because they're something I or we, don't like. Yet you think you have the right to tell me to hang myself for pointing out the double standards.
What is more Hateful, I hate you or go and die?

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by BavarianLad: 5:33am On Jun 15, 2016
ajibowo11:

I didn't even say I hate gays and he said I should go hang myself.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by yellowbeauty(f): 5:47am On Jun 15, 2016
nawaooo

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Brayss(m): 5:59am On Jun 15, 2016
shogotermies:
Pls do u post it on your timeline coux i wnt to post it and see what wll happen

9 Likes

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Howmon: 6:12am On Jun 15, 2016
Nigerians and busy bodying, what has someone being gay got to do with you. The moment we start minding our business a bit more the better for us. Saying you hate someone is just over the top "hate"

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by toocoded: 6:19am On Jun 15, 2016
This simply means we've got gay friendly peeps in FB management. Pele bro! U either comply or Ure kicked out.

9 Likes

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by refiner(f): 6:37am On Jun 15, 2016
Brayss:
Pls do u post it on your timeline coux i wnt to post it and see what wll happen

...gringringrin...

naija never seize to amaze me!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Smartphones You Must Not Buy In 2017. / Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions / Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.