Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

My Encounter With A Gay Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Gay Person (4244 Views)

My encounter with a small xxxxx / My Encounter With A Man On Heat / My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Gay Person by kwenu: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2009
Hey all, yesterday i was at my work place busy with te computer when a gay person walked in and started to caress my skin, at first i tought it was just a joke until he started to talk to my ears and bring his moth close to me . He almost kissed my neck when i raised my voice at him, so he fled. Here in NIGERIA has anybody experienced such before?
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by DrKitaun(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2009
u dont sound convincing . . .sorry !

pls try again l8r tongue
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by Vampire01: 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2009
Yeap, went with some of my lesbo friends on a nyte drinking,
They invited me to a party and behold, Gay people everywhere,
I thought, well if i dont bother them, they would not bother me, till someone pressed my ass,

I had to leave immediately, before i bust a cap in some ass bandit!
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by na2day2(m): 12:07am On Aug 30, 2009
kwenu:

Hey all, yesterday i was at my work place busy with te computer when a gay person walked in and started to caress my skin, at first i tought it was just a joke until he started to talk to my ears and bring his moth close to me . He almost kissed my neck when i raised my voice at him, so he fled. Here in NIGERIA has anybody experienced such before?

they are everywhere where i work and some in the gym but it doesnt bother me anymore as long as they dont pull a fast one on me we are kool
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by Magz(m): 12:11am On Aug 30, 2009
Isn't that type of behavior punishable under Sharia laws or something?
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by na2day2(m): 12:14am On Aug 30, 2009
Magz:

Isn't that type of behavior punishable under Sharia laws or something?

hausas are the gayest lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by kellorah: 12:24am On Aug 30, 2009
I don't think anyone would come into ur office and do that, let alone a gay dude! Hmm.
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by THEAMAKA(f): 1:48am On Aug 30, 2009
NA WA OO!!

lmfao @ magz
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by Magz(m): 2:08am On Aug 30, 2009
Seriously though lipsrsealed
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by THEAMAKA(f): 2:11am On Aug 30, 2009
sharia law!! hahaha
the man could have been hanged if this got out and he was living in a state that upholds sharia law.
damn gays in naija.
smh!
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by whiteroses(f): 2:12am On Aug 30, 2009
kwenu:

he was just come like a zombie and touching you, and you dint bust your bibeli mimo
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by chidyke77(m): 5:06am On Aug 30, 2009
I had such experience wt a gay doctor once wen i went into d doctors office to negotiate d hospital bill of my dad. Wen i was inside his office, at first he was asking me about my family background and my own life history which i was telling him then. I assumed he was touched wen i told him dat i lost everytin i hav saved 4 two years dat i started working due to my dads sickness (this was 4yrs ago). The doctor,a young man dat is 7yrs older than i bt he's married wit a child because he told me evrytin abt hm bt nt d gay side of hm.
My shock came wen he stood frm his desk and came near me telling me to be a man dat my situation wl change again since my dad is already wel,he came and hugged me as if he's consoling me. Bt i was initialy surprised bt thot it was on friendly ground, bt i was wrong because his manhood has started bulging out to its full lenght while he was trying to hold me tighter.
I immidiately pushed hm away and went out of d office.
That was my first experience wt them, very disgusting.
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by na2day2(m): 5:11am On Aug 30, 2009
chidyke77:

I had such experience wt a gay doctor once wen i went into d doctors office to negotiate d hospital bill of my dad. Wen i was inside his office, at first he was asking me about my family background and my own life history which i was telling him then. I assumed he was touched wen i told him dat i lost everytin i hav saved 4 two years dat i started working due to my dads sickness (this was 4yrs ago). The doctor,a young man dat is 7yrs older than i bt he's married wit a child because he told me evrytin abt hm bt nt d gay side of hm.
My shock came wen he stood frm his desk and came near me telling me to be a man dat my situation wl change again since my dad is already wel,he came and hugged me as if he's consoling me. Bt i was initialy surprised bt thot it was on friendly ground, bt i was wrong because his manhood has started bulging out to its full lenght while he was trying to hold me tighter.
I immidiately pushed hm away and went out of d office.
That was my first experience wt them, very disgusting.

lol, i dont believe that, no doctor will risk their career like that
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by chidyke77(m): 5:34am On Aug 30, 2009
Its was real and my own experience nt someone else.
D hospital is a private hospital and he's d assistance doctor bt his dad is d owner. He do almost all d consultation cos he's dad is working wt d government hospital bt only comes on tuesdays and thursdays.
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by THEAMAKA(f): 5:36am On Aug 30, 2009
chidyke77:

D hospital is a private hospital and he's d assistance doctor bt his dad is d owner. He do almost all d consultation cos he's dad is working wt d government hospital bt only comes on tuesdays and thursdays.

i believe you
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by na2day2(m): 6:27am On Aug 30, 2009
chidyke77:

wow, that is rather shocking if it is true shocked shocked
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by Sissy3(f): 6:34am On Aug 30, 2009
kwenu:

someone just came into your office and start touching, and caressing you and wanting to kiss you all in a day

i havent had my coffee today maybe thats what's making my head giggle and wiggle at this your "tale".
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by Waxxy(m): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2009
post is dodgy, but sumthing similar happened to a friend of mine. But it wasnt just sudden, the guy had been acting funny towards him from time. And it was his NYSC boss so he couldnt tell anyone but us, the guy suffered violation in expectation of getting full employment with the organisation
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by bluespice(f): 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

someone just came into your office and start touching, and caressing you and wanting to kiss you all in a day

i havent had my coffee today maybe thats what's making my head giggle and wiggle at this your "tale".
same here i think i need that cuppa now
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by ravenzord(m): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2009
Methinks d guy might be telling d truth but not know how 2 pass it across.He prolly knew d person aforehand n didn't suspect his gayness,n all of a sudden dis acquaintance of his starts feeling him up.He's so shocked he comes 2 share d news wit U his Nland friends and U guys don't believe him. . .eeyah.

@ OP: I believe U jare,dere are lotsa folks lyk dat in Naija, I'v bin accosted by gay guys since I was 13,MOF it got 2 a time I startd wondering if dere was sumfin wrong with me,so u're not alone. . .d gud news is dat dey'r easily rebuffed;most of dem are scared of publicity so if U threaten 2 go out with d news dey re sure 2 leave U alone.
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by Gabry(f): 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2009
LMAO!!! Poster, hahaha! U should let him molest u and charge him for that! grin
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by Waxxy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2009
Ladies may not understand, dis things can happen. How would you expect that a guy can just grab you like that in the office. But those Abj Alhaji can do anything.
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by follypimpi(m): 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2009
@Waxxy
u are from Bermondsey brethren i hve loads of Man dem there ya know.
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by Secretz(f): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2009
In NIGERIA? ? ? roflmao! grin
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2009
My friend was on a bike to campus together wit this guy at his back wen suddenly d guy started toastin him oh, he said he just kept quiet wen he got to school gate he came down grabbed d guy's shirt n warned him not to ever try wot he did, he wanted to beat d guy up but didn't want to make a scene, I laughed n laughed, My own is not really an experience its kinda like an observation, there's this my friend who constantly tickles my palm n look strangely at me anytime we shake hands i'm suspectin d guy, As a handsome boy d guy's probably plannin evil against my innocent nyash. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by Waxxy(m): 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2009
follypimpi:

@Waxxy
u are from Bermondsey brethren i hve loads of Man dem there ya know.

wa gwan fam, im reppin se16 brov, ya get me
im kinda new here tho, been a tottenham bwoy from time. u cool?
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by kwenu: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2009
Thanks to all for your contributions, i verrymuch appreciate all thy comments

@ ravenzord special thanks to you, you have good understanding. The guy still showed up the following day which was saturday, this time he had sprayed his perfume allover him unlike the first day he wasnt with perfume,So He came on saturday and didint try any act except having his perfume allover the place.also I didint want to over react cos he was a customer to where i work but now we have a finished business with him so i guess i will never see him near here agian.
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by Magz(m): 4:32am On Sep 14, 2009
They want to make gay "marriage" legal in the States.

I think if they do that, there should be legalized polygamy too!
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by chic2pimp(m): 5:08am On Sep 14, 2009
KAI LOOK @ EM' HOMOPHOBIC NIGERIANS. NA WA FOR UNA OOO
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by topup: 5:40am On Sep 14, 2009
Magz:

They want to make gay "marriage" legal in the States.

I think if they do that, there should be legalized polygamy too!

They shouldn't have either, I think.
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 14, 2009
Gay marriage is already legal in the states.

At least in many parts of the west.

@ topic

God help us.

Gay revolution in Nigeria.

Mandingo and KB1/Hero will be so happy. Likewise their lesbian sidekicks- I mean butt lickers.
Re: My Encounter With A Gay Person by THEAMAKA(f): 6:07am On Sep 14, 2009
sickening.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Single Girls Love Married Men? / 24, Friendless, No Male, No Female Friend; Introvert;need Help / A Funny Lezzie Break Up Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.