Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Oceanic Bank Test Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Test Ibadan (1760 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank Test Ibadan by santoss: 8:08am On Nov 27, 2006
Pls does anyone in the house hear anything about the Oceanic Bank test that was conducted in Ibadan in October? Has anybody been called for interview.Pls, let me know.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Ibadan by Bowale1: 10:02am On Nov 27, 2006
I had the test too in Ibadan and this morning a message was sent to me stating that i passed the test and will be called for interview shortly. The time for the interview was not stated.

So check your mails this week and confirm the same

Wish you luck.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Ibadan by epaloka: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2006
please when did the test take place? because i did mine in Abeokuta on the 4th of november.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Ibadan by Ammo21(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2006
Hello,
       I just recieved a mail from oceanic bank this morning telling me i passed the test and would be informed on subsequent interviews later,so i advise y'all to check ur mails. All the very best,
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Ibadan by Bowale1: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2006
The test was held on the 21st of October 2006 in Ibadan
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Ibadan by Mishie: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2006
hi all!please has any one who wrote in Jos been contacted? pls. let the house know. many thanks.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Ibadan by santoss: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2006
shockedI receive a mail that i passed the test just immediately after i posted my question to u nairalanders.Am happy o! But the interview date and venue is not made known yet.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Ibadan by stevo78(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2006
Helo Mishie, The jos oceanic bank result is out. Check ur email or better still go to their jos office. the result is there with them. 22 people passed the test and yours truly is one of them. All the best.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Ibadan by OBS: 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2006
pls i did oceanic second test in calabar on the 28th of oct. does anyone know when the result will come out and when the interview will be held
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Ibadan by asaomo: 9:04am On Nov 29, 2006
im hoping to write ocenic bank test soon someone promised me, to those who did it recently how is there question like, how many questions, maths english inclusive? how many minutes.please reply soon. thanks
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Ibadan by OMOADISA(m): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2006
plz wat about d one in Abeokuta?is d results out?
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Ibadan by mightydee: 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2006
hello people pls i would like to know if any one in abeokuta have bn contacted
thanks.i wrote the test in abeokuta
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Ibadan by karanolu(m): 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2006
congrats to the successfull nairalanders.i am happy for you guys.for those of us still serving and are yet to do his test.what do we do.i applied late for the test.Am yet to be notify of any thing.whether i have been shortlisted for a test or not i don't know.i was given a candidate number.what do i do with the number.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Ibadan by fellow(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2006
J J Denton
Re: Oceanic Bank Test Ibadan by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2007
Would u believe i'm still waiting for the interview of the test that took place in Ibadan? Pathetic for Nigeria o. We know how to waiste human resources. God help us. Well i'm listening to Snoop and Akon can u believe that? soon i pray it'll be Tu face and Jay-z to prove to all of us that went to schol we fools, just my point of view.

(1) (Reply)

Working In Dangote Group: How Good Is It? / Deloitte / First Bank Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.