Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday (35829 Views)

One Chance: Lessons From My Experience / See The Face Of The Teen Gunman Who Killed 17 And Injured 50 People Yesterday / Mob Stripped The Only Woman Among The One Chance People Naked In Port-harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by dapizy02(m): 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
I guess dey must have used something on u......u can't just give a stranger ur purse wit a clear eye nd wit money inside....Otumokpo dey involve
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by nurez305(m): 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
Heya
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by eleko1: 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
No Wisdom. Not everything is a Joke.
ogawisdom:

Hmmm they r very kind to have left 4k for u when they ve d opportunity to leave 0k for u. Guess they considered ur pregnancy grin
undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Euckybaby(f): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
It is well
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by AntiWailer: 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
I am so sorry
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by ogawisdom(m): 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
eleko1:
No Wisdom. Not everything is a Joke. undecided
shocked

Who is this maggot, if u can't see d wisdom in thanking God for everything then u r a monster. D. Situation could b worse if they left 0k but olodo like u can't see dt

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by greggng: 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
This one's re very kind. One chance will rob you of all ur money korokoro and throw u out of the car and if u re alife u re lucky.
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Orikinla(m): 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
[size=20pt]Beware of Kabu-Kabu taxi cabs.
Beware of free rides from strangers.
Beware of "Danfo" mini buses far away from bus stop and motor park.
BE VIGILANT 24.7![/size].

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by JealousPrince1(m): 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
It is well

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by eleko1: 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
I know dat u are still either in ur 20/spoon feed by ur parent.Sorry,I dnt trade banter with a kid
ogawisdom:
shocked

Who is this maggot, if u can't see d wisdom in thanking God for everything then u r a monster. D. Situation could b worse if they left 0k but olodo like u can't see dt
u think they count the money b4 dey handover her purse to her? U think thieves/robbers dey pity their prey condition? U need help

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by banme1(m): 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
Useless people. That's why I support mob justice. They won't sit down a plan something meaningful. All they care about is how to swindle innocent citizens.
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by ogawisdom(m): 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
eleko1:
I know dat u are still either in ur 20/spoon feed by ur parent.Sorry,I dnt trade banter with a kid

Am old enough to b ur father boy, stay off my mention until when u get common sense
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by sweetcocoa(f): 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, may God enlarge your coast as you render assistance to her
And you had to quote him to say that? How do you know what the PM is for? Na wa o.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by sweetcocoa(f): 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
Madam pele o.

Nigeria is a very useless country with so many criminally minded people, it's a pity.
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by eleko1: 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
I pity u. U are too small.
ogawisdom:

Am old enough to b ur father boy, stay off my mention until when u get common sense
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by teedy4all: 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
God dey
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by sweetcocoa(f): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
I
JealousPrince1:

Good afternoon sir, sir please i need your help please, i beg you in the name of God Almighty, please i need some assistance from you please, i don't know where and how an going to start but i will put it in a way for you to understand.
Normally i work as a salesboy for my madam, we sell fruit juice, but for more than 2 months now she refused to pay me which is causing my problem, because i can no longer feed anymore because whenever its month end i pay my rent of N3,000 and the remaining N5,000 is for my feeding. but recently i saw a poster in my town and i called the number provided in it but the manager told me that they are in Warri. That i should write an application letter with 2 passport, i have already written the application letter and i have passport before but my main problem is that i don't have transport to start the new work, he told me that the feeding and accomodation is free of charge that the company deals on electronics sales and gas, so am just begging if you can help me with N1,000 or if its even N600 because i already have N400 as backup in my account, so that it will complete N1,000 and i can use it for my transport to warri to start the work.
Where is your brain?

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by ogawisdom(m): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
eleko1:
I pity u. U are too small.

U can't engage me in any intellectual discuss, jst go probably u r still writing waec. D prego lost 16k out of 20k n I said she shld thank God BC she could ve lost d 20k plus her life n dt of d unborn baby. Dts wisdom beyond u.

Could u fault dt reasoning olodo

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Joel3(m): 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
they took your money and you are crying. you are not thanking God that your pregnancy didn't goes missing. a man entered a taxi and his kidney got missing after he could remember where he is. this is Nigeria everything happens.
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by sbabimbola(f): 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
passionate88:
buhari sef

was he the driver??

While Millions of people are working hard to make ends meet.......
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by tosyne2much(m): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
sweetcocoa:
And you had to quote him to say that? How do you know what the PM is for? Na wa o.
I don't need T. B. Joshua to tell me that he wants to be of help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by fairheven: 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
queenoflafia:
Ladies are usually the target.but you handed them your purse and you wanted it back intact.u are lucky to have 4k left in it

yeah. I think it is due to their innocent of heart.. they did almost the same thing to a female friend of mine in Uyo.
collected her ATM card and she gave them the PIN(after been jazzed) and the rest is history.
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Omooba77: 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sorry madam,at least we are not looking for you with your pix. That end from Lakowe down to Ajah one needs to watch and pray.God will sustain you and deliver you safely

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by tosyne2much(m): 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
ogawisdom:

hahahaha easy bro cheesy
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by chimauga(m): 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lagos na wah
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by sweetcocoa(f): 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
I don't need T. B. Joshua to tell me that he wants to be of help
And you had to announce it to the world, because you were so smart to have figured it out

Bravo!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by eleko1: 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
And u shine ur burnt teeth.That is part of ur own Wisdom.Laughing @ oda misfortune.U are a kid. U are free to check me up @ Marina/Ajah
ogawisdom:

U can't engage me in any intellectual discuss, jst go probably u r still writing waec. D prego lost 16k out of 20k n I said she shld thank God BC she could ve lost d 20k plus her life n dt of d unborn baby. Dts wisdom beyond u.

Could u fault dt reasoning olodo
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by sweetcocoa(f): 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
Joel3:
they took your money and you are crying. you are not thanking God that your pregnancy didn't goes missing. a man entered a taxi and his kidney got missing after he could remember where he is. this is Nigeria everything happens.
Brother easy na.

Chai! shocked
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by tosyne2much(m): 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
sweetcocoa:
And you had to announce it to the world, because you were so smart to have figured it out

Bravo!
Don't mind me jawe... I was so joyous when I read his comment so I had no choice other than quote him cool

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by hollartundey22(m): 11:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hey yah.... That how they do. That their new logic. God will prove for you much more than the one you lost in a miraculous way(I. J. N). Take heart
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
FagsamPHP:
i just hate Lagos!!!!!!!

Mayfair gardens (Awoyaya) in Lagos!!!!!!!!
Alaye na wa for U ooooo
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by hotprayerzones: 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
[size=18pt]They almost succeeded with me but God pass them. This one happened at Rumuola in Rivers State, Port Harcourt. They distracted me by asking me to pick iron that fell on the floor of the car. In the processing of searching for the iron they collected my bag full of money, ipad and laptop. Instantly it dawned on me and I violently commanded them to give me my bag which they did. Long Story..... at the end they asked me to drop from the car and that they cannot continue with the journey anymore because the car is tight. GOD PASS THEM![/size]

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu / Romanian Immigrant Arrives UK On Friday, Steals On Saturday, Jailed On Monday / Coffins, Dollars, Found In Shrines Destroyed In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.