Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday (35823 Views)

One Chance: Lessons From My Experience / See The Face Of The Teen Gunman Who Killed 17 And Injured 50 People Yesterday / Mob Stripped The Only Woman Among The One Chance People Naked In Port-harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by sweetcocoa(f): 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Don't mind me jawe... I was so joyous when I read his comment so I had no choice other than quote him cool
Yea yea.
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by adeope5st: 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
is there anyway, you could forward your account number to me, so i can refund little out of it for you

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Realhommie(m): 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
ogawisdom:

U can't engage me in any intellectual discuss, jst go probably u r still writing waec. D prego lost 16k out of 20k n I said she shld thank God BC she could ve lost d 20k plus her life n dt of d unborn baby. Dts wisdom beyond u.

Could u fault dt reasoning olodo
It's not wisdom but common sense..

You actually sounded like you were gloating and that's y he quoted. Even me i thought you were, perception bro.

Now you could have replied with what you just put up here , that's wisdom. I bet you he probably would have understood you and apologize afterwards, instead you began with insults.

ATTITUDE bro, it is everything....

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Realhommie(m): 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
eleko1:
And u shine ur burnt teeth.That is part of ur own Wisdom.Laughing @ oda misfortune.U are a kid. U are free to check me up @ Marina/Ajah
No need for the hassles bro, it ain't worth it.... Just let it go

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Roadmike(m): 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
This is just like the Government we are in - One Chance Government

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by eleko1: 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thank U.God bless U. He's clearly making fun of the LadY.
Realhommie:
No need for the hassles bro, it ain't worth it.... Just let it go
I dnt have anY beef/Fight anYbody here.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Acidosis(m): 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
It is not always safe for a lady to move around and alone at night.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Jailerrr(f): 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
eiyaa Pele mami, that woman in their mist, na she I pity pass coz God go soon change am for am,werey! meanwhile I still be jjc here,still learning the procedures here..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Brightology2(m): 12:02am On Jun 16, 2016
delequake:
Sorry for your loss, can you please PM me
oooh God will bless you sir
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Brightology2(m): 12:04am On Jun 16, 2016
Taryur3:
So funny....na real one chance lo wo...blame APC for all this nonscence. You can pm me
may God almighty richly bless you sir
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Taryur3(m): 12:06am On Jun 16, 2016
Brightology2:
may God almighty richly bless you sir
Amen.thanks
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by pamcode(m): 12:17am On Jun 16, 2016
Naija which way. Sorry op dem no even consider sey na pregnant woman
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 16, 2016
sweetcocoa:
IWhere is your brain?
I just knew someone was going to reply him hot n spicy. cheesy grin
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by overdrive(m): 12:33am On Jun 16, 2016
delequake:
Sorry for your loss, can you please PM me

a man after my heart may God continue to prosper and expand ur horizon .
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Ganjafama(m): 1:17am On Jun 16, 2016
eleko1:
sad sad. Sorry OP. Those bastards will Surely meet their Waterloo soon.Go and report to Elemoro police station.That Axis is dangerous early in d morning/evening.They dnt even pity ur condition sad. Thank God,it is ur money they took not ur life
You want police to collect N2000 from the remaining 4k. wrong advice bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Mayflowa(m): 2:59am On Jun 16, 2016
dosht:
I'm typing with tears in my eyes now.

As a pregnant woman
how i'm i going to cope with 4000 naira with a Toddler? I called my husband to know if he saw any alert and he said yes 20k. I didnt want to say anything before but was afraid what if something bad happen to me before he comes back. I called my mummy to tell her what happend. Immediately she said "ha one chance lo wo"
These people are heartless o
what if i had fallen down from the moving vehicle?
They shall meet their waterloo soon becauses

I can imagine your pains! It's ok. It's a lesson for you and everyone here. How is ur hubby taking it?

send a mail to satz5000@yahoo.com. Let's share the pains.
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by gidjah(m): 3:04am On Jun 16, 2016
it is well madam, thats their dig, even in FCT they been trying the same .almost fell for such trash some times back.pray hussy gets more money, he will do the needful.
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by BobUg28(m): 3:09am On Jun 16, 2016
Your story is peculiar to what happen to one of my sister in law here in Abuja. It happened along Wuse-Garki expressway, where she stopped to get a cap that will take her down to Lugbe.
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Baroba(m): 3:10am On Jun 16, 2016
dosht:
My hubby called me yesterday to go and withdraw the last cash in his account. I took his atm card and went to mayfair gardens(awoyaya).
I got there and stayed on a queue, a lady beckoned to me and said i shouldnt be on a queue due to my condition that i should go and withdraw straight that it is my right. I thanked her and enter. slot in my card but first bank wont pay me Diamond bank. I continue trying so it Dispensed at last
I flagged down a car two guys at the back a lady in their middle, a guy at the front. I sat down at the front wasnt convenient but i managed cos my destination is nit far
Immediately the motor passed victoria garden cemetry the door opened. I shouted Jesus! and drop my purse quickly held on to the handle,the driver stopped i took my purse and started closing the door the passenger beside me said i should bring my purse so that i can close the door properly(mistake i made) the driver wanted to continue the journey but i told him to stop that i cant risk it NB the door couldnt lock again. So i collected my purse and went down they said madam sorry o i said its ok. But i was still frightened. I stopped another car and continue with my journey. I dipped my hand my hand inside my purse to bring out money. the money i withdrew was remaining #4000 naira (mogbe) i count tire i said maybe the money got stuck under the purse this moment i started feeling dizzy come and see sweat for normal weather. I paid the man and waddled home in a hurry. Open my door and brought out the money the same 4000 naira tears started rolling down from my cheeks 16k gone just like that.
As a pregnant woman
how i'm i going to cope with 4000 naira with a Toddler? I called my husband to know if he saw any alert and he said yes 20k. I didnt want to say anything before but was afraid what if something bad happen to me before he comes back. I called my mummy to tell her what happend. Immediately she said "ha one chance lo wo"
They shall meet their waterloo soon because my unborn baby and the toddler would not pray for them . cause i dont just know how this month go be with #4000 with an expectant mother a child and my husband in this harsh economy. i heard that is the new tactic they use now telling you you your door is not lock
Nairalanders please beware of that place
I hope ive helped someone with this

Sorry about your ordeal, we thank God you and your baby were not hurt, criminal minds everywhere...
Obodo bu Igwe indeed, Only God can lessen the traumatic effect but we can help with the financial loss.. Hit me up.. God bless
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by akinsdeji(m): 3:44am On Jun 16, 2016
@dosht sorry about what happen,God is ur strength..kindly send ur acct details and also @ jealousPrince1 send ur acct details to johndeji@live.com

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by otokx(m): 3:50am On Jun 16, 2016
Why will a pregnant woman go to help her husband withdraw money using his ATM?
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Schwartz: 4:38am On Jun 16, 2016
This very same thing happened to me years ago in Port Harcourt. Its a normal thing they do on that route. I also heard from a colleague too, same thing happened to her. They are the "close the door" crew. They tell you to check that the door is not closed and while you are at it they immediately dip their hands into your bag pick what they want and later ask you to come down that they are not going again.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by MrMash(m): 4:57am On Jun 16, 2016
JealousPrince1:

Good afternoon sir, sir please i need your help please, i beg you in the name of God Almighty, please i need some assistance from you please, i don't know where and how an going to start but i will put it in a way for you to understand.
Normally i work as a salesboy for my madam, we sell fruit juice, but for more than 2 months now she refused to pay me which is causing my problem, because i can no longer feed anymore because whenever its month end i pay my rent of N3,000 and the remaining N5,000 is for my feeding. but recently i saw a poster in my town and i called the number provided in it but the manager told me that they are in Warri. That i should write an application letter with 2 passport, i have already written the application letter and i have passport before but my main problem is that i don't have transport to start the new work, he told me that the feeding and accomodation is free of charge that the company deals on electronics sales and gas, so am just begging if you can help me with N1,000 or if its even N600 because i already have N400 as backup in my account, so that it will complete N1,000 and i can use it for my transport to warri to start the work.

Trash bro...... Real trash.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Eghosa1(m): 5:33am On Jun 16, 2016
dosht:
My hubby called me yesterday to go and withdraw the last cash in his account. I took his atm card and went to mayfair gardens(awoyaya).
I got there and stayed on a queue, a lady beckoned to me and said i shouldnt be on a queue due to my condition that i should go and withdraw straight that it is my right. I thanked her and enter. slot in my card but first bank wont pay me Diamond bank. I continue trying so it Dispensed at last
I flagged down a car two guys at the back a lady in their middle, a guy at the front. I sat down at the front wasnt convenient but i managed cos my destination is nit far
Immediately the motor passed victoria garden cemetry the door opened. I shouted Jesus! and drop my purse quickly held on to the handle,the driver stopped i took my purse and started closing the door the passenger beside me said i should bring my purse so that i can close the door properly(mistake i made) the driver wanted to continue the journey but i told him to stop that i cant risk it NB the door couldnt lock again. So i collected my purse and went down they said madam sorry o i said its ok. But i was still frightened. I stopped another car and continue with my journey. I dipped my hand my hand inside my purse to bring out money. the money i withdrew was remaining #4000 naira (mogbe) i count tire i said maybe the money got stuck under the purse this moment i started feeling dizzy come and see sweat for normal weather. I paid the man and waddled home in a hurry. Open my door and brought out the money the same 4000 naira tears started rolling down from my cheeks 16k gone just like that.
As a pregnant woman
They shall meet their waterloo soon because my unborn baby and the toddler would not pray for them . cause i dont just know how this month go be with #4000 with an expectant mother a child and my husband in this harsh economy. i heard that is the new tactic they use now telling you you your door is not lock
Nairalanders please beware of that place
I hope ive helped someone with this

Hello. Sorry to hear about your situation. These things happen without anyone of us really being prepared for it.
I agree the thieves won't go unpunished as they shall meet their waterloo someday. Kindly get in touch with FoodClique Support Initiative via their email platform - info (@) foodclique dot com and state your situation. They'll provide assistance in the best way they can.

Cheer up.
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by dosht(f): 5:45am On Jun 16, 2016
eleko1:
sad sad. Sorry OP. Those bastards will Surely meet their Waterloo soon.Go and report to Elemoro police station.That Axis is dangerous early in d morning/evening.They dnt even pity ur condition sad. Thank God,it is ur money they took not ur life
That place is very risky now. My aunt was a victim at eleko junction last year
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Sprintson(m): 5:51am On Jun 16, 2016
passionate88:
buhari sef
Kemi what's buhari's own here now?
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by seangy4konji: 6:07am On Jun 16, 2016
It is well and God protect you and your unborn baby. Safe delivery.

Please send me a pm or send a short e mail to seangt1@gmail.com.
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Cynluv(f): 6:12am On Jun 16, 2016
It happened to me some years back in Enugu, the same method of suddenly door opens and while trying to close the door naturally as a lady we keep our handbags on our laps, mine was my phone and some change I have in my wallet and the funniest thing is that they don't usually take all the money, they will remain transport fare back to your house... sorry ma I was a victim too
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 16, 2016
Sorry for your ordeal Op.

So we still have nice people on 9ja, see them offering to give assistance. #thereishopeforNigeria#
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by sunnyside16(m): 7:11am On Jun 16, 2016
Desperate people everywhere looking for whom to devour. Thank God it was money and no harm to you or your pregnancy. Take your mind off worries the Lord that created that child inside you will see you through and they will meet their waterloo.
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by eleko1: 7:12am On Jun 16, 2016
U think all Police are hungry? GO Ajiwe police and offer them bribe/Go there and report crime and see them in action.
Ganjafama:
You want police to collect N2000 from the remaining 4k. wrong advice bro.
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by MistadeRegal(m): 7:14am On Jun 16, 2016
Awoyaya Town.... Assuming you knew the vehicle number, I bet you will get your money back. Just go to the nearest garage and report. They are very good at that. They will trace the vehicle to anywhere. There is security at that part of Lagos State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Transformer Vandals Beaten To Death In Imo State / Policemen Brutalize Man For Overtaking A Jeep In Abuja (Video) / Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.