Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday (35832 Views)

One Chance: Lessons From My Experience / See The Face Of The Teen Gunman Who Killed 17 And Injured 50 People Yesterday / Mob Stripped The Only Woman Among The One Chance People Naked In Port-harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by beetruth: 7:14am On Jun 16, 2016
There is a huge hope for this country. See helpers everywhere irrespective of religion or tribe. May God bless you all and May you givers never lack or ever be a victim of circumstances. Amen.
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by charispersnifid: 7:21am On Jun 16, 2016
sorry for your loss. thanks for sharing. May God provide for you and your family. May this incident be your last cause for sorrow. i wish you safe and easy delivery
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by engsucess: 7:35am On Jun 16, 2016
Sorry for the loss God will surprise u soonest
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by femeritus: 7:57am On Jun 16, 2016
dosht:

You wont understand. I nearly fell down from the moving car. I was shaking didnt know what i was doing

Please, it wasn't your fault. Those guys are professionals and they may even be using something and anybody can be a victim. I am speaking from experience.

My own case was in Port Harcourt, about 6 years ago. The same scenario. It was in front of University of Port Harcourt. I had about 16k in my wallet, which I was going to use to buy a phone. The money was in my wallet and the wallet was in my laptop bag which was zipped. There was only one chance left in the front.

Immediately the car moved, the door opened and I was struggling to have it locked but it never locked again. My bag which had the wallet inside was on my laps. I didn't give it to anybody and nobody took it from me. As I was struggling with the door, the car was still moving. I expected the driver to at least come down to attend to the door but he never did so I I asked the driver to drop me and he did willingly without even bothering. The whole incident didn't take more than 2 minutes at most.

I boarded a bus this time around and continued my journey. When I got to NTA Road, Mgbuoba and the conductor asked for his money, I unzipped my bag, opened my wallet but alas, no kobo was left. I was dumb founded. Till date, I still can't fathom how the guy was able to unzip the laptop bag on my laps and also get on to the wallet which was deep inside the bag to get the money without my knowledge within that short period of time. You were even lucky they left you with some money. In my own case, I had to borrow money when I got to my destination to pay the transport fare.

One of the family friends I told eventually gave me one nice phone, even better than the one I had planned to buy.

God will help you but be rest assured they will soon meet their Waterloo.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, may God graciously enlarge your coast as you render assistance to her

Has the guy promised to give her anything ?

Abi nah the remaining 4k the guy dey eye ?
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 16, 2016
AntiWailer:
I am so sorry

Everytime sorry.

You will still do it again..
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by athorello(m): 8:06am On Jun 16, 2016
That's how two of my colleagues and I lost two tabs and a phone in ph. We're all new to ph and have heard several stories but this still happened to us almost a week apart. No one can really explained what happened. My friends tab was in his bag which was still intact. As soon as I came down from the vehicle and attempted to cross over I discovered my phone was gone. I've always been careful but maybe I was distracted by the babe with me. I've had to come down from several vehicles, some with with loose doors like the op case. We only have to be extremely careful. God pass this people sha.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 16, 2016
JealousPrince1:

Good afternoon sir, sir please i need your help please, i beg you in the name of God Almighty, please i need some assistance from you please, i don't know where and how an going to start but i will put it in a way for you to understand.
Normally i work as a salesboy for my madam, we sell fruit juice, but for more than 2 months now she refused to pay me which is causing my problem, because i can no longer feed anymore because whenever its month end i pay my rent of N3,000 and the remaining N5,000 is for my feeding. but recently i saw a poster in my town and i called the number provided in it but the manager told me that they are in Warri. That i should write an application letter with 2 passport, i have already written the application letter and i have passport before but my main problem is that i don't have transport to start the new work, he told me that the feeding and accomodation is free of charge that the company deals on electronics sales and gas, so am just begging if you can help me with N1,000 or if its even N600 because i already have N400 as backup in my account, so that it will complete N1,000 and i can use it for my transport to warri to start the work.

Where do you live ?

What of your family members ?
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by femi4: 8:10am On Jun 16, 2016
queenoflafia:
Ladies are usually the target.but you handed them your purse and you wanted it back intact.u are lucky to have 4k left in it
grin We are in the era of change. They pity her condition and give her 4k change
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by markovnikoff001(m): 8:20am On Jun 16, 2016
Dang! They made you hurt real bad. Send me your account number and I will replace the money.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Rushtec(m): 8:21am On Jun 16, 2016
That is my route every day. This pple don start again. Pls stone withdraw ING cash at 9t in sterling or first bnk Awoyaya...many criminals are around. PM me pls

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by femi4: 8:22am On Jun 16, 2016
Jailerrr:
eiyaa Pele mami, that woman in their mist, na she I pity pass coz God go soon change am for am,werey! meanwhile I still be jjc here,still learning the procedures here..
jjc.....we no dey use foul language here o
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2016
Roadmike:
This is just like the Government we are in - One Chance Government

APC - Ali baba and his Pack of Criminals type of govt
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by femi4: 8:24am On Jun 16, 2016
sweetcocoa:
And you had to quote him to say that? How do you know what the PM is for? Na wa o.
Oya send me a PM too. Lobatan!
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by femi4: 8:29am On Jun 16, 2016
adeope5st:
is there anyway, you could forward your account number to me, so i can refund little out of it for you
I ll pm you right away
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 16, 2016
dosht:
I'm typing with tears in my eyes now.
My hubby called me yesterday to go and withdraw the last cash in his account. I took his atm card and went to mayfair gardens(awoyaya).
I got there and stayed on a queue, a lady beckoned to me and said i shouldnt be on a queue due to my condition that i should go and withdraw straight that it is my right. I thanked her and enter. slot in my card but first bank wont pay me Diamond bank. I continue trying so it Dispensed at last
I flagged down a car two guys at the back a lady in their middle, a guy at the front. I sat down at the front wasnt convenient but i managed cos my destination is nit far
Immediately the motor passed victoria garden cemetry the door opened. I shouted Jesus! and drop my purse quickly held on to the handle,the driver stopped i took my purse and started closing the door the passenger beside me said i should bring my purse so that i can close the door properly(mistake i made) the driver wanted to continue the journey but i told him to stop that i cant risk it NB the door couldnt lock again. So i collected my purse and went down they said madam sorry o i said its ok. But i was still frightened. I stopped another car and continue with my journey. I dipped my hand my hand inside my purse to bring out money. the money i withdrew was remaining #4000 naira (mogbe) i count tire i said maybe the money got stuck under the purse this moment i started feeling dizzy come and see sweat for normal weather. I paid the man and waddled home in a hurry. Open my door and brought out the money the same 4000 naira tears started rolling down from my cheeks 16k gone just like that.
As a pregnant woman
how i'm i going to cope with 4000 naira with a Toddler? I called my husband to know if he saw any alert and he said yes 20k. I didnt want to say anything before but was afraid what if something bad happen to me before he comes back. I called my mummy to tell her what happend. Immediately she said "ha one chance lo wo"
These people are heartless o
what if i had fallen down from the moving vehicle?
They shall meet their waterloo soon because my unborn baby and the toddler would not pray for them . cause i dont just know how this month go be with #4000 with an expectant mother a child and my husband in this harsh economy. i heard that is the new tactic they use now telling you you your door is not lock
Nairalanders please beware of that place
I hope ive helped someone with this
Pls don't cry they just took away your problems. You will get even more than that soon God surely have a way. Kindly PM me your account details I would love to assist.
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by femi4: 8:33am On Jun 16, 2016
otokx:
Why will a pregnant woman go to help her husband withdraw money using his ATM?
Pregnancy na sickness?
Abeg no vex me this morning

My pregnant wife dey pound yam sef

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 16, 2016
Acidosis:
It is not always safe for a lady to move around and alone at night.

Our ladies will not agree.

Here i know a lady her best time for going out is 7pm in the evening to return home 8:45 pm.

They will never learn until they have a life threatening experience.
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by bomsilaga(m): 8:50am On Jun 16, 2016
Adeoba10:
Trying to figure out the trick.... You dropped your bag, held the handle, picked ur bag.... I dont get it....
Anyway, God will punish dem...
It happens like magic. They make you seat in front to get you uncomfortable and this distracts you from being vigilant. Happened to a friend too, she willingly gave her bag to a caring and concerned fellow passenger here in Abuja.
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by tosyne2much(m): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2016
Naughtysite:

Has the guy promised to give her anything ?

Abi nah the remaining 4k the guy dey eye ?
Bwhahahahahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy You're a clown cheesy
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by HonAdeli(m): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2016
Aww sorry ma'm!!They will surely meet their waterloo one day
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Baddo101(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2016
Eyaa... Sorry Op. cry
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by sunnyfats: 9:32am On Jun 16, 2016
Its so unfortunate that some pple have no heart at all, As they have caused you to cry in your condition, they shall suffer even much more, sorry for the loss, some pple are just idiots.
Mean while, pls send your account details to @yahoo.com, I can assist you with 50% of what you lost.
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by francotorti(m): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2016
my dear take heart ooo...boys are not smiling, thats why i alwys shared my money in diff pocket bcus i kuku no believe in wallet.
smiley
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by Dapsin2901: 9:44am On Jun 16, 2016
Sorry about that
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by fpeter(f): 9:58am On Jun 16, 2016
I encountered them twice, i never knew they were watching from afar so as soon as i made to catch a cab, they parked right in front of me.
In one encounter, the driver stopped to pick two different men and when it it was time to pay the bus fare, the passenger gave 100usd, i just
smiled. Another time i found myself with a group and a lady seated at the back, we got to one point and she told the driver to stop the vehicle
so she could alight. Then the following argument started.

Driver: Madam you no go come down for here o, we dey go police station first.

Woman: Wetin i do you?...I no dey go anywhere

Me: Driver what's going on?

Driver:Ask that woman wetin she carry for her box wey dey inside boot

Woman:I came from Kano, I was serving a white man, he promised me everything

Woman:He come dey use me everyday, he traveled so i stole his box of dollars

Driver: (Yelling) we must reach police station today

Me: I simply ignored them and told them to just drop me off yeye ppl.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by stonecoldcafe: 11:07am On Jun 16, 2016
queenoflafia:
Ladies are usually the target.but you handed them your purse and you wanted it back intact.u are lucky to have 4k left in it

You really didnt have to be nasty about that
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by JealousPrince1(m): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Naughtysite:

Where do you live ?

What of your family members ?
I live alone, or rather say with a friend, and as for my family members i have only my mother.
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by sunnyfats: 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
sunnyfats:
Its so unfortunate that some pple have no heart at all, As they have caused you to cry in your condition, they shall suffer even much more, sorry for the loss, some pple are just idiots.
Mean while, pls send your account details to yahoo.com, I can assist you with 50% of what you lost.

Got or mail, check your own
Regards
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by dosht(f): 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hello all
I want to say a big thank you to everyone here.
Thanks for the messages,calls,prayers,money etc
I only came here to share my bitter experience and you decided to make me smile
May the good Lord always make you happy. May you meet the favour of God wherever you go.
Thank you all
Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by ExplicitContent: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
mhiz:
Sorry for your ordeal Op.

So we still have nice people on 9ja, see them offering to give assistance. #thereishopeforNigeria#
;Dyes now.
Besides don't underestimate the power of Nairaland. Thank God for her

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday by femi4: 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
dosht:
Hello all
I want to say a big thank you to everyone here.
Thanks for the messages,calls,prayers,money etc
I only came here to share my bitter experience and you decided to make me smile
May the good Lord always make you happy. May you meet the favour of God wherever you go.
Thank you all
how much?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anti-Cultist Squad Officer Disgraced By A Soldier’s Wife In Ikorodu / Romanian Immigrant Arrives UK On Friday, Steals On Saturday, Jailed On Monday / 2 Robbers Arrested By RRS After Victim Identified Them At Drinking Joint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.