Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,357 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:06 PM

He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls (33268 Views)

Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her / I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Feranchek(m): 10:35am On Jun 15, 2016
Estharfabian:
It still depends....grin

Hahahahahahahaha! Ngwanu, on what again?
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 15, 2016
Feranchek:

Hahahahahahahaha! Ngwanu, on what again?
The Number of packs You have. ...grin

1 Like

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 15, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...dats why am team mi.mzy na....who no like better thing?
grin grin you are the best joor!....
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Feranchek(m): 10:42am On Jun 15, 2016
Estharfabian:
The Number of packs You have. ...grin

I last hit the gym over a year ago. Ain't gat packs Bae!! cry cry cry
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by chigoizie7(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2016
DeeTus:
Just move on with your life. I hate men who can't keep to one.

How are u sure he is actually with someone else?

I bet, u didn't read all that, even when she said, "she ACCUSSED him of spending the time with another girl".
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by kinibigdeal(m): 10:55am On Jun 15, 2016
tushgirl:
Good day all,
I met a guy around February,initailly someone gave him my bbm pin so we were chatting but I wasn't into him then(because I haven't seen him then),i would always ignore him or reply sometimes....i. Began to feel something for him toward April ending so the chat and calls were regular...we started dating and the relationship was going on smoothly,we met and I fell in love immediately...my feelings for him was so strong,i told him him I felt and he told me same too.

We were suppose to meet last week but he suddenly text me and told me about a meeting he was to attend so I accused him going to see other girls and not the said meeting.
I told him my mind,how I felt he is a womaniser,i said many things but I never insulted him,i later called and apologise even when I know he might have been with another girl that weekend....i have been begging this guy since Friday,he said he had heard bit he refused to ping or call me
I'm not exaggerating but I get admires everyday..i have someone seeking for my hand in marriage,a very comfortable person.

Nb:This guy don't have much,but I still don't c care.

Pls talk sense into my head,insult me,i want to forget about him totally.

Mods help a sister out

Try to control your emotions. Don't let your emotions affect your judgement.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by elvisdaniels(m): 10:57am On Jun 15, 2016
I don’t have much advice for girls whose boyfriends cheat on, or likewise .but know that forgiveness is complicated, don't let your sense of reasoning cloud your judgement..think with your brains and not.just your heart, there is a special one out there for you ,who is willing to treat you right.take care

2 Likes

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Sirmuel1(m): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2016
Give me his details, let me deal with him grin grin grin

When I'm done, he will never toil with someone's emotion again!
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by smudge2079(m): 11:02am On Jun 15, 2016
I won't blame the guy, i believe everyone deserve a benefit of doubt, u didn't give him that privilege b4 accusing him.... That hurts, trust me. If he truly luvs u, he would come around in the long run.
tushgirl:
Good day all,
I met a guy around February,initailly someone gave him my bbm pin so we were chatting but I wasn't into him then(because I haven't seen him then),i would always ignore him or reply sometimes....i. Began to feel something for him toward April ending so the chat and calls were regular...we started dating and the relationship was going on smoothly,we met and I fell in love immediately...my feelings for him was so strong,i told him him I felt and he told me same too.

We were suppose to meet last week but he suddenly text me and told me about a meeting he was to attend so I accused him going to see other girls and not the said meeting.
I told him my mind,how I felt he is a womaniser,i said many things but I never insulted him,i later called and apologise even when I know he might have been with another girl that weekend....i have been begging this guy since Friday,he said he had heard bit he refused to ping or call me
I'm not exaggerating but I get admires everyday..i have someone seeking for my hand in marriage,a very comfortable person.

Mods help a sister out

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by vicese(m): 11:03am On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=tushgirl post=46584676]Good day all,

YOU BETTER ACCEPT THAT MARRIAGE PROPOSAL BEFORE YOU REGRET YOUR LIFE LATER..................
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 15, 2016
megrimor:
Someone gave him your bbm pin, then you started feeling something for him in April, someone you haven't seen yet. Why not tell us that "You started feeling something for him when he started patronizing your bank accounts and your phones with recharge cards". E-love comes from bank alerts and recharge cards. That's what you fell in love with. Next post please(NOTE: make it a sensible one)
Well said......And one more thing, she needs deliverance.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by profmallory(m): 11:04am On Jun 15, 2016
Take it easy, you need to be comfortable with your self when a friend seems to ignore you..

tushgirl:
Good day all,

Mods help a sister out

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by VictorRomanov: 11:05am On Jun 15, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
He could still be angry, so fall back & give him a bit of space. The ball is now on his court. You sound like the impulsive type that reacts based on feelings rather than facts. Always remember that feelings (your suspicions) aren't facts. So don't be surprised when people take offence at being accused of things that you've made up in your mind & decided they were true, when in fact they're a figment of your tortured mind. You're in the wrong here, so take a nibble at humble pie & wait it out.

Been there. Done that. Got the t-shirt as proof.

When a mutured person talks, it shows! Very mature comment!
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2016
All this small children going into relationships sef

1 Like

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by kfreak(m): 11:08am On Jun 15, 2016
I guess I and your said guy have the same story... funny enough I loved the girl.. but just refused to chat or call deliberately.. it won't harm if you start the chat... or try calling the dude.. he might still love you.. but....

2 Likes

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by danasjoe1: 11:08am On Jun 15, 2016
I'm more like that guy,you started it from d onset,you never gave him the necessary attention from the begin,you took him for granted by replying his whenever you feel like so maybe by the time you start feeling something for him some other girl has taken your place...you form hard to get for me I show you that you are nothing...

1 Like

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Brightgem(f): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2016
tushgirl:
Good day all,

Mods help a sister out

No seriously as I grown up woman that u should be, u com to nairaland to ask this kind of thing. I find this post silly, why shd u b accusing him in the first place, how old are u sef? u dnt just accuse anyone till they prove they cnt b trusted. Abeg job opening money no dey, ur relatnship palava who e epp na? u are not matured eve for marriage d way u talking.

1 Like

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by donchijoz(m): 11:10am On Jun 15, 2016
ask google or wikipedia
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by PapiDShipCapt(m): 11:11am On Jun 15, 2016
virginboy1:
Well if you truly really willingly loves him, go to his house, apologise like a good woman, if he still frowns face,hug him,if he still frowns face ,kiss him,but he if remans stubborn and still remains adamant in the frowning of face.Go down and

Give him a head, I swear him brain go wake up with laughter. grin

"Runs out of thread"
I must greet u Mr. Virginboy1. indeed u r a true virgin

1 Like

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by 1trillionlikes: 11:11am On Jun 15, 2016
Has he hammered the kpekus? If yes, forget about him, he'll treat you worse as you go on.... If no, leave him till he comes back to his senses and then turn the table around.....
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by histemple: 11:11am On Jun 15, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
He could still be angry, so fall back & give him a bit of space. The ball is now on his court. You sound like the impulsive type that reacts based on feelings rather than facts. Always remember that feelings (your suspicions) aren't facts. So don't be surprised when people take offence at being accused of things that you've made up in your mind & decided they were true, when in fact they're a figment of your tortured mind. You're in the wrong here, so take a nibble at humble pie & wait it out.

Been there. Done that. Got the t-shirt as proof.

You just nailed it. It is even possible that the guy was very shocked and disappointed at her. Sometimes early signs of rascality and nagging could end a promising relationship because it is a red flag.

If a lady/guy can begin to call you names based on mere instinct and unproven suspicion, then, there is every possibility of even destroying your life based on propaganda or gossip. No man/woman wants that.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by obinoral1179(m): 11:14am On Jun 15, 2016
tushgirl:
Thanks so much for the comments@all
if he truly love you,he would have respond to your ping and even give you a call just to assure you of his love but don't act desperate and too loving. Compose a very detail and copy every where you know will sees it. Am sure he will come back may be someone somewhere is giving him more attention. Goodluck sister.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2016
Me tink u shld jst let him be 4 nw bt 2 tins might be involved here; he's probably still hurt frm ur accusation wich maybe wrong or D guy was already fed up wit u nd was 'waiting to exhale' nd u jst gave him d perfect excuse.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Mabelenena(f): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2016
My dear i understand your pain,its nt your fault it's love.I always remember this quote "when something belongs to you if it goes away it will surely come back".If he's nt for u try and forget him laugh and cry away the memories you had with him and tell yourself you re never going back to the past again and make new memories to fill the space he left behind.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Olabestonic001(m): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2016
tushgirl:
That why I said he doesn't have much,he has never send me money or cards.
I just have this feelings for him

you've not sleep with him and he behaved like that because of your accusations- that seems to show he's a correct guy. Don't mind those who said you should just move on. I can bet that unless you change that you sense of paranoia, even the next guy might run away. One of the greatest turn-off for a guy is for you to bring on allegations that seems obvious you wanna manipulate him with. And it seems that was clearly your agenda: accuse him of infidelity, throw tantrums (even when you know you are just preemptive), he pleads his cause and you raise a "bar" on him for monitoring. Interestingly, you have used that to "cow" him in and he now begins to proof that he's not having sexual relationship with any and every girl you see him around with. Dear, you're grandly insecure with that perceptions about men and such an obsession can make you always behave irrational. That could have been the reason why he's re-assessing his love for you.
Just expunge obsession from your heart - no human being is worth to be obsessed on otherwise, you might murder a guy if you suspect him of fornication or if he actual does.
note: We actually marry by faith.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Olabestonic001(m): 11:18am On Jun 15, 2016
tushgirl:
That why I said he doesn't have much,he has never send me money or cards.
I just have this feelings for him

you've not sleep with him and he behaved like that because of your accusations- that seems to show he's a correct guy. Don't mind those who said you should just move on. I can bet that unless you change that you sense of paranoia, even the next guy might run away. One of the greatest turn-off for a guy is for you to bring on allegations that seems obvious you wanna manipulate him with. And it seems that was clearly your agenda: accuse him of infidelity, throw tantrums (even when you know you are just preemptive), he pleads his cause and you raise a "bar" on him for monitoring. Interestingly, you have used that to "cow" him in and he now begins to proof that he's not having sexual relationship with any and every girl you see him around with. Dear, you're grandly insecure with that perceptions about men and such an obsession can make you always behave irrational. That could have been the reason why he's re-assessing his love for you.
Just expunge obsession from your heart - no human being is worth to be obsessed on otherwise, you might murder a guy if you suspect him of fornication or if he actual does.
Note: actually, we marry by faith.

1 Like

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Dapsin2901: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2016
Then let another man ping you
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by dazzlinglyme: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2016
babe forgerit
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Missmossy(f): 11:19am On Jun 15, 2016
*Just here to read comments*
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by oyejideogunjumo: 11:21am On Jun 15, 2016
tushgirl:
Good day all,

Mods help a sister out

If the write up is true u have broken the man's heart with ur allegation meaning u don't trust him. Not many people can easily forget false allegation. Every man struggles in life. He may have sudden change of plan&expected u to understand or bear with him
Marriage is a delicate issue because it is life time. Prayerfully decide pls

1 Like

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by shamecurls(m): 11:21am On Jun 15, 2016
You simply deserve me!
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by andyjagga: 11:23am On Jun 15, 2016
tushgirl:
Good day all,

Mods help a sister out

sis truth be said o...love no be material tin dat guy never collect from u *Bleep* xo he to an extent z genuine try cool talkn wit him & apologize...bt if after a while I'm no comply plz dey ur own...DO NOT FOOLISHLY JUMP AT ODA GUYS COS AT THIS POINT U R LETTN EMOTIONS CLOUD REASONING...TK UR TYM BE SURE BEFORE SAYN YES...DNT GO INTO ANY R/SHIP COZ U WANT TO FORGET SMONE OR PASS TYM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) / Evangelist Jacinta Nzilani: I Became A Lesbian After My Husband Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.