Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: - Jokes Etc (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: (136996 Views)

If Your Wife Isnt Pregnant Within 3 Months Of Wedding, Dump Her. See Reply / Pictures Of How People Are Guarding Their Foodstuffs / Smile::::see Beautiful Engagment/wedding Rings: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: by MooreJozo(m): 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
WE ARE LIVE IN THE HEART OF LAGOS NIGERIA, WE SELL ALL KINDS OF JEWELRY, Wedding Rings, Engagement Rings, PROPOSAL Rings, Promise Rings, Earrings, Necklaces with Pendants, Hand Bracelets, Curb Chains, Etc, We aell Pure Solid 18Karat Gold Wedding Rings, Engagement Rings Also.

QWERTY

Place Your Orders Now!!! via whatsapp 08067381326, or visit out website on www.moorejewelrymall.com.ng All items are Fully IN stock, or give us a call 08067381326 we deliver within Lagos Cash/Pay on DELIVERY and outside LAGOS orders are strictly PREPAYMENT only (waybill).

Contact Us Today MOORE JEWELRY MALL
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: by emiron18(m): 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
click on this link to view MEGA lavz skit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FoBsKv-IsQ please don't forget to subscribe and share. Thanks
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: by MooreJozo(m): 9:05am On Jun 09, 2019
tricked

I welcome you to my thread, Consequently I ll be updating this thread with pictures of my stock (Necklaces, Bracelets,Earrings, Jewelry, Even Wedding Engagement Rings)

If You see any U like, and U wpuld love to patronize me, kindly whatsapp me on 08067381326 or visit my website on www.moorejewelrymall.com.ng or visit my jumia store www.J,U,M,I,A.C,O,M.N,G/moorejewelrymall

we r based here in Lagos, but can still transact with customers outside Lagos, feel free to whatsapp me today 08067381326 most of my items are CASH ON DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS ORDERS, I can waybill outside Lagos on prepayment too.

ALL TYPES OF NECKLACES IN VOGUE
WEDDING RINGS IN VOGUE
ENGAGEMENT RINGS IN VOGUE
PENDANTS + Necklaces
EARRINGS

all types of jewelry

LOVELY PIECESxx

WHATSAPP US TODAY 08067381326
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: by MooreJozo(m): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
but
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: by MooreJozo(m): 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
hello good day

we wanna invite u all to our website, we sell wedding and engagement rings and we deliver within lagos especially.

we import from the u.s, Australia, Kuwait, Italy and dubai.

our catalogue has various designs of engagement wedding rings sings in sterling silver, titanium, white sapphires, gold plated etc.
www.moorejewelrymall.com.ng

We also have a gadget section.

How to Measure a finger to know his or her ring size.

Kindly get a tape rule, wrap it round his or her LEFT finger using rhe CENTIMETERS part of the tape rule. Mark out the centimeters you got from the measurement and compare it with this below standard for the U.s Ring Size Chart.

5cm = Size 5
5.5cm = Size 6
6cm = Size 7
6.5cm = Size 8
7cm = Size 9
7.5cm = Size 10
8cm = Size 11
8.5cm = Size 12
9.5cm = Size 13

If You are planning an engagement Ring buh u wanna make it a suprise, you dont want her to know, Kindly go to www.moorejewelrymall.com.ng, click on the whatsapp icon located at the bottom left corner of the opened page, it will lead u directly to us, kindly send a finger picture of your womans left hand and we will tell you her size.

Buy from us, our items are very affordable.

kindly share and re bc, someone out there might be in search of us right now.

thanks alot and Godbless
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: by MooreJozo(m): 11:12am On Jun 12, 2019
tghed
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: by MooreJozo(m): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
teyu

hello good day

we wanna invite u all to our website, we sell wedding and engagement rings and we deliver within lagos especially.

we import from the u.s, Australia, Kuwait, Italy and dubai.

our catalogue has various designs of engagement wedding rings sings in sterling silver, titanium, white sapphires, gold plated etc.

We also have a gadget section.

How to Measure a finger to know his or her ring size.

Kindly get a tape rule, wrap it round his or her LEFT finger using rhe CENTIMETERS part of the tape rule. Mark out the centimeters you got from the measurement and compare it with this below standard for the U.s Ring Size Chart.

5cm = Size 5
5.5cm = Size 6
6cm = Size 7
6.5cm = Size 8
7cm = Size 9
7.5cm = Size 10
8cm = Size 11
8.5cm = Size 12
9.5cm = Size 13

If You are planning an engagement Ring buh u wanna make it a suprise, you dont want her to know, Kindly go to www.moorejewelrymall.com.ng, click on the whatsapp icon located at the bottom left corner of the opened page, it will lead u directly to us, kindly send a finger picture of your womans left hand and we will tell you her size.

Buy from us, our items are very affordable.

kindly share and re bc, someone out there might be in search of us right now.

thanks alot and Godbless
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: by MooreJozo(m): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2019
cfreas
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: by MooreJozo(m): 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: by MooreJozo(m): 10:05am On Jun 16, 2019
nktyer
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: by MooreJozo(m): 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
come for us
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: by Odinakatechboy: 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
Very funny Nigerian Comedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZgQtwfo-a0

Don't for to click the link below to check out my channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxwJp0qPjGCYRDZfHeY0idQ
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: by MooreJozo(m): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: by MooreJozo(m): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
Good day Nairalanders, trust your day is going well, I am here to talk about wedding and engagement rings. We all know at some point in our lives, we would really think of settling down and be happy. You are gonna need an engagement or wedding ring at some point in time, I am welcoming you to world of wedding and engagement rings collections. Feel free to take a peek.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: by MooreJozo(m): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
weio
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: by booksrite(f): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
moorejozo:

sad
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: by MooreJozo(m): 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
bse

i

POP THE QUESTION ALREADY. LOL
Place Your Orders Now!!! via whatsapp 08067381326, or visit out website on www.moorejewelrymall.com.ng All items are Fully IN stock, or give us a call 08067381326 we deliver within Lagos Cash/Pay on DELIVERY and outside LAGOS orders are strictly PREPAYMENT only (waybill).

THANKS
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: by MooreJozo(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2019
axwqas

WE ARE LIVE IN THE HEART OF LAGOS NIGERIA, WE SELL ALL KINDS OF JEWELRY, Wedding Rings, Engagement Rings, PROPOSAL Rings, Promise Rings, Earrings, Necklaces with Pendants, Hand Bracelets, Curb Chains, Etc, We aell Pure Solid 18Karat Gold Wedding Rings, Engagement Rings Also.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: by MooreJozo(m): 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2019

juy

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (53) (Reply)

Short funny jokes / Another Funny Pictures Thread To Spice Up Your Night! / Naija For Life.... Funniest Jokes Ever!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.