Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,100 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:54 AM

Pictures Of A Man Roasting Yam And Plantain On The Roadside. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures Of A Man Roasting Yam And Plantain On The Roadside. (1115 Views)

I Have Trained Five Graduates With Proceeds From Roasted Yam Business - Woman / I Want To Start Yam And Akara Business. / Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of A Man Roasting Yam And Plantain On The Roadside. by Tpave(m): 10:45am On Jun 15, 2016
I saw this man at Abraham Adesanya roundabout area of Ajah. I decided to patronise him to be able to take these pictures.
Our youths have no excuse of being idle and blaming the government for their laziness.

Re: Pictures Of A Man Roasting Yam And Plantain On The Roadside. by nepapole(m): 10:51am On Jun 15, 2016
Not too special.. Fayose does it too.
Re: Pictures Of A Man Roasting Yam And Plantain On The Roadside. by Tpave(m): 10:54am On Jun 15, 2016
nepapole:
Not too special.. Fayose does it too.
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A Man Roasting Yam And Plantain On The Roadside. by seyema(m): 10:56am On Jun 15, 2016
Man must survive nw
Re: Pictures Of A Man Roasting Yam And Plantain On The Roadside. by pyyxxaro: 11:05am On Jun 15, 2016
NOTHING LIKE BEING UR OWN C.E.O smiley
Re: Pictures Of A Man Roasting Yam And Plantain On The Roadside. by Tpave(m): 11:23am On Jun 15, 2016
pyyxxaro:
NOTHING LIKE BEING UR OWN C.E.O smiley
You're very right
Re: Pictures Of A Man Roasting Yam And Plantain On The Roadside. by Pavore9: 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Interbank Rates Soar As Naira Firms At Parallel Market / Strictly For Students, Youth Corp Members And The Unemployed!!! / If Money Cannot Buy Happiness, What Will?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.