Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Ben Murray Bruce Talk On Youwin Program And Hilarious Responses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray Bruce Talk On Youwin Program And Hilarious Responses (724 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life / "Nnamdi Kanu Gave Me The Go-Ahead To Talk On His Behalf With FG"- Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ben Murray Bruce Talk On Youwin Program And Hilarious Responses by omitade01: 10:47am On Jun 15, 2016
Ben Murray-Bruce

It was a mistake to stop ‪#‎YouWIN‬ simply because it wasGoodluck Jonathan and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's idea. Good ideas are like air. We all need to use them to survive. If every new administration jettisons the good ideas of the previous administration, we will keep taking one step forward and two steps backwards. What Nigeria desperately needs in this era of negative economic growth is a program like YouWIN that provides funds for young entrepreneurs.

Adindueme Hans

I am a proud beneficiary of the Youwin program and have four permanent staffs working for me and 30 casual staffs ( All rural women). The program worked and helped more than 3,900 Youths to become business owners and employers of labour. The world Bank has also validated the program as the best Job creation scheme in modern history. Please get your facts right! Yes in any program there will always be challenges and to be candid, not all businesses are expected to be successful! Youwin awardees have made this Nation Proud. It behoves on President Buhari to continue the program and increase its beneficiaries. With 50-100 billion yearly, we can empower 10,000 Youths to start businesses. Stop giving people money to go and stone devil's in Mecca and Jerusalem! We have enough devil's at home and it's unemployment! Use the funds to empower the Youths!

Femi Adenekan

i am a priveliged benefinciary of YouWin. This is my company's product. Roselle drink popularly known as sobo drink. Sobo drink is a healthy, medicinal drink. with the grant, we were able to devise a preservation technology that makes the drink last up to 9 month and improve on the packaging.

Christian Okereke

Some people may want to disagree because it's GEJ and not PMB's idea but youwin was a well planned and structured programme that would curb unemployment and promote entrepreneurship in Nigeria

Ezeh Emmanuel Ezeh

I benefitted from the training offered by Youwin and even though I didn't eventually win any N10m loan I was trained for 3 days free! It was a turning point for me as I continued my entrepreneurship training with Lagos Business school ! I am now a proud alumni of Lbs !

Chidi-christian Ugoala

An administration that has invested much on 'blame and criticism' can never see anything good in the previous.

For Nigeria to move forward, the present administration must look beyond party interest.

Adindueme Hans In every State in Nigeria there are not less than 10 Youwin funded Businesses. What will happen if The FG fund at least 10 businesses in every local government employing just 4 persons each! Youwin is a program that needs to continue and even expand! Nigerians need to reason with thier heads and not sentiments!

Adekola Ademola

You are very right here. The mentality of throwing away both the baby and the bath water should stop. There were brilliant Ministers that ought to have been retained but dumped for political expediency and patronage. It is wrong. If you say Okonjo Iweala was corrupt what about the Agric Minster whom you were unable to implicate. You sent him to serve other African countries replacing him with a very old man who hardly know anything about Modern agricultural practices. Doubt if majority of these old people could type on a lap top talk less of surfing the internet. Its a nightmare.

Like · 21 · Reply · Report · 11 hours ago

4 replies

Harrison Lazarus

I am so proud to be a benefactor of the YouWin3 program. I have 6 permanent staff working for my company and 3 casual staff. I ve friends who also are benefactors and their business is doing well. It's not a scam, I got it on merit after passing through several stages of screening, I don't know any one in youwin office or even know where the office is located. This the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria youths and I wish it could be continued so lives can be impacted, more jobs can be created and help grow the Nigeria economy.

Chuka Okonkwo

Youwin was the best thing that happened to the Average Nigerian youth during the past administration, alot of success stories and job creation from the beneficiaries! So sad this administration is not fulfilling it's part of supporting this youths especially by disbursing the delayed tranches of the 3th edition.

Zuby Emodi

By referral i was appointed a panelist on Youwin3. I was not paid a dime to ne on the panel for the period we sat (except for lunch at the hotel lobby). I can say any day that You win is the most sensible programme i have seen as a Nigerian and funds are released upon confirmation of employment of Nigerians by the youwinners. Young people created employment and became entrepreneurs. Now we talk about conditional cash transfer to "dash" people money. We must be sick and our drug has not even entered research. NOI Chukwudebegi
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Talk On Youwin Program And Hilarious Responses by psucc(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2016
Have you blame Jonathan today?
Re: Ben Murray Bruce Talk On Youwin Program And Hilarious Responses by AnodaIT(m): 11:50am On Jun 15, 2016
Let's just hope the APC version will work

It is called the Aso Villa Demo Day, click here for details

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That.......?? / The Limit Of Gov. Fayose's Legal Immunity By Femi Falana / Buhari Has Five Options On 2014 Confab Report, Says Shehu Sanni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.