Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets (72001 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks / 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel / Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by demmykay: 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
Aya rere, may God console her and give her the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by meshacha1: 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
L.
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by midey93(f): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
this kind of woman is rare, to even think the husband has other wives . I covet her spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by frubben(m): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
The level of useless babes we have in this country has made little tins that's suppose to be normal surprising.

Woman return money - she is an angel
Wife donate kidney - she is a good wife

According to marriage its suppose to be normal

But babies that jump into marriage has made it abnormal in my dear country.

Quote me negatively ur head go catch fire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by CHINEDUUDAH(m): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nice but sad indeed..
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by mkoabiola: 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
Junk and unprofessional journalism!

Hw can u ask a breaved woman ,hw she felt donating her kidney to the husband?
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by amokeme(f): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sad
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by anytexy: 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
How come he married 3 wives when he had a caring wife like this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Rubyventures: 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
mkoabiola:
Junk and unprofessional journalism!

Hw can u ask a breaved woman ,hw she felt donating her kidney to the husband?

My thoughts exactly

2 Likes

Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by adebayoolamide(m): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
good and lively wife for that matter
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by misspicy(f): 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
henrydadon:
It a very rare thing to find a woman like this now in Nigeria all they after is money..

God bless her for her good heart..
[i][b]only a foolish woman will donate her kidney for the type of nigerian men we have this days

@topic OJB must have really worth that level of sacrifice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Duru009(m): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
U are suh a nice woman but i dont understand y he has to go n marry second n a third wife.....

What a pity...

1 Like

Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by pythonkid(m): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
i sincerely don't know when next i will start believing shits i hear from social Medias
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Dexpro: 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ladies come avoid this thread like say......
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by faites(f): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
God bless her
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by jumpmasta(m): 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
I can relate to the trauma of having a loved one Die of Kidney related issues..lost my mum this year on account of Chronic kidney disease (CKD)..Over 10 yrs of constant battle cry RIP OJB

1 Like

Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Tunagee(m): 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
goodlifehyd:
Hmmm this is the true definition of for better for worse, not those indomine brain girls littering everywhere

the indomie brain girls go run when issue like this reach
donate kidney ke? bastard chewing gum girls
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by allaboutobed(m): 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
hw many ojb get
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Olukokosir(m): 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
that bros wey wan marry person with kidney ish. i hope u de read this tin oh. tongue . am i the only one who noticed the lenght of her feet,
? grin grin

But bros y now ... Mst u react to errytin ...buh mehn, d leg long oo

1 Like

Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by AuroraB(f): 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
anytexy:
How come he married 3 wives when he had a caring wife like this?
You dey mind am undecided.
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Pamelayoung: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
Did u say this woman was his wife? Looks more like the mother anyways, nice gesture.
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by aisammy4: 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
EdifiedCEO:

http://thenet.ng/2016/06/i-dont-regret-donating-my-kidney-to-ojb-first-wife-tells-thenetng/

May God bless you ma! You are a true wife and good companion.

All Ladies (both married and single) should follow this example.

May God give you the fortitude to bear this great loss. God be with you ma!
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Onogiede(m): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
OrangeDream:
God, abeg na dis kind wife i dey find

No be d one wey go donate her family problems on top my lyf til i die
gbam,..you just stole My thought....kept praying to have lady as such
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thats touching. Take heart and may God reward you.
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by omocheche(f): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
Even if you find her will you know? Cos boys of nowadays re busy chasing after the slim, fair, long hair fashionista ones that you all lost it. You guys change the women (!42!quote author=Oblitz post=46596357]this type of women are hard to find[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Kingbusssy(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
loomer:
Na this one be wife. Sticking with you through thick and thin.

Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by BISLAR(m): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
Goon night OJB jezreel R.I.P
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by emilyone(f): 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
that bros wey wan marry person with kidney ish. i hope u de read this tin oh. tongue . am i the only one who noticed the lenght of her feet,
? grin grin

That should be size 41 or 42
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by baysol: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
Pharaoh9:
How many women can do this

A rear gem indeed. Despite this woman sharing her husband with other women and have the ilking this could happen but went ahead with it anyway. This is why the Bible says, He who find a wife finds a good thing. This woman must be sung among the women folks as her type is rear to find in the wicked world of today. May the Good God bless you and show you favour in your widowhood.
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Youngetskilz23(m): 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
Olukokosir:

But bros y now ... Mst u react to errytin ...buh mehn, d leg long oo
lwkm..lol. c ur life
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Youngetskilz23(m): 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
emilyone:

That should be size 41 or 42
shoe mender spotted grin
Re: Mabel Babatunde-Okungbowa: Donating My Kidney To OJB Jezreel, No Regrets by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
I will not marry till I find this type of wife material, I am serious about what I just said. God bless you ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.