Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) (48033 Views)

Steps To Writing A Good CV / Simple Steps To Writing A Good CV For Young Graduates / Tosin Adekanmbi, Shares Tips On Writing A Successful CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by ify2016: 12:50am On Jun 19, 2016
k
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by JOAN11(f): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
abdulrazat:
Whenever you are ready, I am ready baby smiley
smiley
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by Benjom(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
IamQuins:
Following
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by Benjom(m): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
vera031:
Nice one op

Thanks for taking your time to read through.
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by Benjom(m): 5:52am On Jul 02, 2016
Darebecca:
Nice one, so Educative
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by Benjom(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2016
Ezedon:
Noted, waiting for APC to create jobs
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by Slickbishop(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
EFGH:
Dear OP,
You see, inasmuch as writing/contracting your Cv out to be written by a professional Cv writer is good, "the truth be say", about 98.999999999...% of good jobs in Nigeria today are gotten not because your Cv was written by the owner of jobber man blog or any other professional Cv writer, but most people either get their jobs bcoz of "man know man" or bcoz they "bread" someone with some million =N= "bread". Only few persons manage to get their jobs through the correct way.
That's not to say miracles don't happen, Infact I am a strong believer of Miracle and I know that Miracle will soon shine on my way and all the jobless Nairalanders IJN. Can I hear a thunderouse Amen if y'all believe me grin.
Through research and scrutiny,you are absolutely correct.
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by Benjom(m): 9:38am On Jul 11, 2016
Psoul:
See the one from me below:
Where is it or how do you mean?
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by Benjom(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2016
Get the "MS Word Editable CV Format or Template" that you can use in rewriting your CV yourself here:
www..com/ms-word-editable-cv-format/
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by shakol91(m): 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
@ Benjom. Pls,Can you help me review my resume with application letter?
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by Benjom(m): 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
shakol91:
@ Benjom. Pls,Can you help me review my resume with application letter?

Send both to: exceptionalcvbox@gmail.com

Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by shakol91(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
Benjom:

Send both to: exceptionalcvbox@gmail.com
thanks. I've done that
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by shakol91(m): 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
@ Benjom.. Pls don't forget to help review the CV and Application letter I sent to you. Thanks
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by Benjom(m): 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
shakol91:
@ Benjom.. Pls don't forget to help review the CV and Application letter I sent to you. Thanks

Although I do more of rewrite presently 'cos those who placed their orders cannot be kept waiting but I still squeeze in time to attend to those who desire your kind of request. Nevertheless, I'll consider yours first once I get to that aspect. Do bear with me.
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by shakol91(m): 4:54am On Sep 25, 2016
Benjom:

Although I do more of rewrite presently 'cos those who placed their orders cannot be kept waiting but I still squeeze in time to attend to those who desire your kind of request. Nevertheless, I'll consider yours first once I get to that aspect. Do bear with me.
Thanks I appreciate. God bless you
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by shakol91(m): 12:33am On Sep 28, 2016
@ Benjom. How is work? Pls don't forget me
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by Benjom(m): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2016
shakol91:
@ Benjom. How is work? Pls don't forget me

Expect my response today. Enjoy your day.
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by shakol91(m): 7:23am On Sep 28, 2016
Benjom:

Expect my response today. Enjoy your day.
I'll will be so happy to see that done,because I've been waiting for long to mail this documents but couldn't because of no professional to help review and correct the documents. I know God will make things work out for me as expected to be able to reward you as you're willing to assist me. God bless you bro
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by shakol91(m): 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
Benjom. Boss please remember me o
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by shakol91(m): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Benjom. Boss please remember this week. I beg you in the name of God
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by Benjom(m): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2016
shakol91:
Benjom. Boss please remember this week. I beg you in the name of God

I've replied you to that effect... Although I didn't have the time to give you a full appraisal but scribbled down something and even attached a mini sample of your CV.
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by shakol91(m): 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
Benjom:

I've replied you to that effect... Although I didn't have the time to give you a full appraisal but scribbled down something and even attached a mini sample of your CV.
Thanks I've gotten it. I'll look for cash to subscribe for the full package. Pls what about the application letter. Pls Assist me with that
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by shakol91(m): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
@Benjom. Thanks,I've gotten it. I'll look for cash to subscribe for the full package. Pls what about the application letter. Pls Assist me with the application letter, (I really need it urgently). God bless you Sir
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by goshen26: 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
Op, someone said it's not advisable to write 2 page CV, that employer don't have time to read ...

cc: Benjom
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by Benjom(m): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
goshen26:
Op, someone said it's not advisable to write 2 page CV, that employer don't have time to read ...

cc: Benjom

That may not be true. By the time you include all the necessary sections, your CV should be in the region of two pages but that doesn't mean that you should stuff it with inconsequentials . In fact, in this part of the world, recruiters will see you as being "economically stingy" with your document if you submit a one page CV. Yes, Europeans and some others are known to adopt writing theirs in concise manner (that's why you have theirs called 'Resume'). The quality of your CV should have your message delivered to employers within their stipulated time frame for screening, pages notwithstanding. Hope this helps.
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by goshen26: 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
Benjom:

That may not be true. By the time you include all the necessary sections, your CV should be in the region of two pages but that doesn't mean that you should stuff it with inconsequentials . In fact, in this part of the world, recruiters will see you as being "economically stingy" with your document if you submit a one page CV. Yes, Europeans and some others are known to adopt writing theirs in concise manner (that's why you have theirs called 'Resume'). The quality of your CV should have your message delivered to employers within their stipulated time frame for screening, pages notwithstanding. Hope this helps.

Yes, it helps
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by Benjom(m): 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by samhay: 9:40am On Dec 24, 2016
Benjom:

As an outsourced staff, which of the companies name should appear on the cv?
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by fredlasisi(m): 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Help someone get a Job in a new beauty salon in surulere, 96 Ogunlana Drive, surulere, Lagos state. Hairstylist and nail Technician needed urgently. Call or wattsapp for more info 08035910268
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by immex2(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
Benjom:

Thanks for taking your time to read through.
Thanks op I want 2 ask can sm1 that is through with his/her NYSC service add the experience (e.g Teacher in a Secondary School) gotten 4rm d service 2 his work experience
Re: Complete Step By Step Guide To Writing A Successful CV (with Screenshots) by akinremedy(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2016
immex2:

Thanks op I want 2 ask can sm1 that is through with his/her NYSC service add the experience (e.g Teacher in a Secondary School) gotten 4rm d service 2 his work experience
Definately, you can!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? / Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 / Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.