Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

My Top Ten Nigerian Music Video Director. Add Yours! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Top Ten Nigerian Music Video Director. Add Yours! (2468 Views)

9 Nigerian Music Influenced Slangs And Their Meanings / Compilation Of Ten Nigerian's Evergreen Songs In 21st Century / Video Director/editor In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Top Ten Nigerian Music Video Director. Add Yours! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
MY TOP TEN NIGERIAN MUSIC VIDEO DIRECTOR. Add Yours!

1. CLARENCE PETERS : The prolific Nigerian music
video director and cinematographer is from a prominent family famed for their contribution to the
entertainment industry. Clarence Peters owns Capital Dreams Pictures which is a full fledged multimedia company. He is the most sought after music video director in the country. Clarence is no 1 amidst his contemporaries for his creativity. He has directed loads of award winning music videos. Clarence Peters charges nothing less than 6 million
naira to shoot a music video .

2. SESAN : Sesan Ogunro is the blood brother of
popular beat FM OAP , Gbemi. Over the years Sesan has brought us some of Nigeria’s best and most interesting music videos. He got his big break when he directed D’Banj’s “Mr Endowed Remix’ video. Sesan recently directed a video for an artiste I was been contracted to do PR for and he charged 3 million Naira for the 4 minutes video.

3. MOHAMMED MUSA : Popularly known as Mr. Moe Musa he is a UK based Nigerian music director. He got his major break when he directed EME’s ‘Get Down Tonight” . Since then he has directed a whole lot of top rated music videos. He has done videos for
almost all the big names in the Nigerian music industry and beyond as he has also directed videos for Ghana’s Fuse ODG, R2Bees and many more. Mr. Moe Musa who is also an online video broadcaster charges 2million naira and above.

4. ADASA COOKEY : This young man dumped his job with a telecommunication company to pursue his dream in entertainment. He owns Square Ball Media a video production outfit . The self trained video director who came to prominence after directing Burna Boy’s “Like To Party” video will not shoot a music video for anything less than 1.6 million Naira.

5. UNLIMITED L.A : His real names are Buari Olalekan Oluwasegun . He runs Msayc Productions .He has steadily grown in recent years . He was trained by ace film maker DJ Tee. Unlimited L.A shot his first video in 2009 but came to limelight in 2013 when he directed Sean Tizzle's "Sho Le" . Since then he has shot of lot of high profile videos.

6. AJe : Ani James is another very young and prolific music video director. He had his big break shortly after directing the video to Rayce smash hit "Roll" and went on to direct Brymo's "Ara" video . Ani James who has over 7 Years experience in music video, television and film production. He runs a production company called Aje Film Works.

7. MATTMAX : Mathew Abiodun Aina wouldn't jump on any video project below 1.2 Million Naira. Mattmax's creativity as seen in Olamide's "Voice Of The Street" and D'Banj's "Don't Tell Me Nonsense" make him stand out.

8. Patrick Ellis : What stands this young vibrant dude out is picture quality. He has a way with visual quality . He hit Gold when he directed Wizkid's " Holla At Your Boi". However is first video was Samklef's "Labalaba".

9. Kemi Adetiba : Apart from being a music video director, she is also a television director. What makes her stand out distinctively is that she does not just jump on any video project. She selects the videos she directs. Kemi Adetiba was responsible for Banky W's "Lagos Party" video, Wizkid's " Tease Me" video, Olamide's " Anifowoshe" and "Sitting On The Throne" amidst others. She also directed TY Bello's award winning "Ekundayo" video.

10. T Frizzle : He used to be a sound engineer as he worked on the mixing and mastering of the late Dagrin's "CEO" album. Frizzle who is now a music director runs Frizzle & Brizzle films and he recently won The Best new director at the N.M.V.A.

Joseph O Oladugba
Producer/Director

#recordlabel #Musicvideodirector #Music

Re: My Top Ten Nigerian Music Video Director. Add Yours! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
Clarence shot it

1 Like

Re: My Top Ten Nigerian Music Video Director. Add Yours! by OLoRyEbi(m): 11:28am On Jun 19, 2016
kingjossylad:
MY TOP TEN NIGERIAN MUSIC VIDEO DIRECTOR. Add Yours!

1. CLARENCE PETERS : The prolific Nigerian music
video director and cinematographer is from a prominent family famed for their contribution to the
entertainment industry. Clarence Peters owns Capital Dreams Pictures which is a full fledged multimedia company. He is the most sought after music video director in the country. Clarence is no 1 amidst his contemporaries for his creativity. He has directed loads of award winning music videos. Clarence Peters charges nothing less than 6 million
naira to shoot a music video .

2. SESAN : Sesan Ogunro is the blood brother of
popular beat FM OAP , Gbemi. Over the years Sesan has brought us some of Nigeria’s best and most interesting music videos. He got his big break when he directed D’Banj’s “Mr Endowed Remix’ video. Sesan recently directed a video for an artiste I was been contracted to do PR for and he charged 3 million Naira for the 4 minutes video.

3. MOHAMMED MUSA : Popularly known as Mr. Moe Musa he is a UK based Nigerian music director. He got his major break when he directed EME’s ‘Get Down Tonight” . Since then he has directed a whole lot of top rated music videos. He has done videos for
almost all the big names in the Nigerian music industry and beyond as he has also directed videos for Ghana’s Fuse ODG, R2Bees and many more. Mr. Moe Musa who is also an online video broadcaster charges 2million naira and above.

4. ADASA COOKEY : This young man dumped his job with a telecommunication company to pursue his dream in entertainment. He owns Square Ball Media a video production outfit . The self trained video director who came to prominence after directing Burna Boy’s “Like To Party” video will not shoot a music video for anything less than 1.6 million Naira.

5. UNLIMITED L.A : His real names are Buari Olalekan Oluwasegun . He runs Msayc Productions .He has steadily grown in recent years . He was trained by ace film maker DJ Tee. Unlimited L.A shot his first video in 2009 but came to limelight in 2013 when he directed Sean Tizzle's "Sho Le" . Since then he has shot of lot of high profile videos.

6. AJe : Ani James is another very young and prolific music video director. He had his big break shortly after directing the video to Rayce smash hit "Roll" and went on to direct Brymo's "Ara" video . Ani James who has over 7 Years experience in music video, television and film production. He runs a production company called Aje Film Works.

7. MATTMAX : Mathew Abiodun Aina wouldn't jump on any video project below 1.2 Million Naira. Mattmax's creativity as seen in Olamide's "Voice Of The Street" and D'Banj's "Don't Tell Me Nonsense" make him stand out.

8. Patrick Ellis : What stands this young vibrant dude out is picture quality. He has a way with visual quality . He hit Gold when he directed Wizkid's " Holla At Your Boi". However is first video was Samklef's "Labalaba".

9. Kemi Adetiba : Apart from being a music video director, she is also a television director. What makes her stand out distinctively is that she does not just jump on any video project. She selects the videos she directs. Kemi Adetiba was responsible for Banky W's "Lagos Party" video, Wizkid's " Tease Me" video, Olamide's " Anifowoshe" and "Sitting On The Throne" amidst others. She also directed TY Bello's award winning "Ekundayo" video.

10. T Frizzle : He used to be a sound engineer as he worked on the mixing and mastering of the late Dagrin's "CEO" album. Frizzle who is now a music director runs Frizzle & Brizzle films and he recently won The Best new director at the N.M.V.A.
Joseph O Oladugba
Producer/Director

#recordlabel #Musicvideodirector #Music

Someone shuld PLS! Help me with the name and title of this 2 tracks or anylink to downnload any of the song

The starting of D first song goes thus:-

Omo kan ni mo se pade, Ase oun ni ayami
She is so beautiful, i swear to God she is so meaningful
Chorus is somehow like:-
My beautiful girl U are the 1 for me oh love
Emi atire ni se lada bi Tom & jerry

The second song goes thus:-

Ololufe to tin reti ye lon nbo lona
Ife oloyin ti ko lakawe
Baby forijimi faami mora

Thankz in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Top Ten Nigerian Music Video Director. Add Yours! by Safira(f): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Director Q
Re: My Top Ten Nigerian Music Video Director. Add Yours! by josephdreams: 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
MUSIC PRODUCTION TRAINING AND TUTORIALS
Learn how to record and produce music with our tutorials on digital audio workstations (DAWs), live and home recording, post-production, and more. Our expert training shows how to make a beat, mix a song, use software instruments, and create music with multitrack recording software. Contact: 08063154192, www.jworldntertainment.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Storm Records Interested In Saucekid / NEW VIDEO- Da Otikas / Hkn ( Davido ) Record Label Needs Upcoming Artist For Sign In. Audition Is Going

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.