Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This (4843 Views)

What Words Do You Give Sexual Meanings To Even If People Say Them Innocently? / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by kekakuz(m): 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
got back home from work yesterday and was a little tired so I slept off without calling my love for the night.I had barely slept 2 hours when her call came in.
she asked why I did not call all day and how was my day. told her I was a little busy .she said no wahala hope you are not too tired?
I replied MY SISTER I no too tire hare.
she relied WHAT? what did you call me?
I was like what do you mean
she said did you just call me your sister?
I said well yea. my sister as in just casual way of referring to a lady. is there a problem with that?
she asked "you don't see a problem with that?
I said No
she said OK. and cut the call.

seriously I don't see anything wrong with that. I love her like I love my sister but why is she taking it wrongly. she has been rejecting my calls. pals what do you make of this?
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
she doesn't like it my brother

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by magabounce(m): 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
@ Op wait till she calls u 'my brother' in the middle of the night.
I wonder what happened to. 'my dear'

6 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by kekakuz(m): 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=olihilistic post=46595729]ok[/quote ] OK what
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by DLondonboiy: 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
if babe don see another bobo wey dey burst her head...she can leave you for any reason, any reason at all...

move on my brother...tis over

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by Mikeyjoe(m): 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sometimes i spend hours thinking about how girls think

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=kekakuz post=46595797][/quote] grin I'm coming boss
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by kiddoiLL(m): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
Really my brother gimme your sister number na..maybe i go talk to her for you..... for the record,i'm sure if she used my brother on you, you would come here to post it and all these niggas will start talking bad bout her, some will tell you she has another guy and other sorts of rubbish, ya'll niggas talking trash bout her need Jesus. And you said it was a joke? fine, on her behalf i'm telling you too right now she was in a bad mood before she called you, wrong timing

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by wasolad01: 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
My personal opinion is that you are dating someone who is not matured for that status called fiance. May be your love for her is making you elevate her too much more than she deserved. If she refeused to pick your calls, give her space and watch yourself and becareful not to overlove any woman please. If she loves you too, she will pick your calls and be ready to discuss the issue with you. Communication is very important in any relationship even more than sex. What both of you have ahead as a couple is heavier than this trivia issue about 'my sister'.

Anyways, learn more on how you can win HP Roar Mini wireless speaker this week on www.naijapoll.com

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by Emodeee: 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
What if you called another girl's name like eniola, what would she do? She fit slap you via phone.

Na luv dey worry her. Just try to go and see her face to face, she will calm down. Tell her dat you are sorry, na wetin she wan hear be dat. Don't call her "sister" again, now you know she doesn't like it.
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by Prodigee: 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
U too why u go dey call your babe sister? undecided na nun she be ni?
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by kiddoiLL(m): 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
magabounce:
@ Op wait till she calls u 'my brother' in the middle of the night.
I wonder what happened to. 'my dear'
tell him,
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by skillzbae(f): 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lols. she's just been childish. Ur spouse is supposed to be everything to u, ur mother/father, brother/sister etc

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by kiddoiLL(m): 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
skillzbae:
Lols. she's just been childish. Ur spouse is supposed to be everything to u, ur mother/father, brother/sister etc
why not include ur ATM/BOSS, GRAND FATHER/GRAND MA, cheque book and others

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by oodua1stson: 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
You're funny and wrong. You gave her the impression you're with another lady

And wait ooo, she's been ignoring your call because of it?

What kind of drama queen are you dating?

Abeg dump her make she carry her yansh go
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hi

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
Again it's soo off for my babe to ignore my call, I'd just go with the assumption that I'm not important in her life and then I'd move on without looking back.
Simply put, I can't date a drama queen. We simply wouldn't come down for ourselves.
That said, ignore all those telling you to dump her, nah, you know ur babe better. Send her an sms, then get to see her physically, she probably is using this gimmick to get you over to her place. The poor girl may just be lonely and in need of some hot ar.se spanking.
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
hmmmm my sister. Like seriously u called her your sister!

I think she has the right to get angry. Couple with the fact that she called because she cared. Maybe she was expecting you to say something like "HEY BABY AM SO SORRY I COULDN'T CALL" and then you said "MY SISTER!"

op take it or leave it you are at fault! So you should beg her, *clears throat* make sure you beg her with sweet words wink and promise her you would never call her that again. Cos i think she doesn't like it smiley wink .. Remember you said she is your FIANCE grin

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by zeetyzin(m): 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
hmmmm my sister. Like seriously u called her your sister!

I think she has the right to get angry. Couple with the fact that she called because she cared. Maybe she was expecting you to say something like "HEY BABY AM SO SORRY I COULDN'T CALL" and then you said "MY SISTER!"

op take it or leave it you are at fault! So you should beg her, *clears throat* make sure you beg her with sweet words wink and promise her you would never call her that again. Cos i think she doesn't like it smiley wink .. Remember you said she is your FIANCE grin
See dis one...
wetin u go talk b4?....
because he innocently called her "my sister", a polite term which has been used to address ladies for donkey years, he is at fault?...
SMH.
OP....Hope u rnt dating a kidult sha...
Y would smbody get mad over such minor issue...
Nawa o.
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by senatorken01(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
i got back home from work yesterday and was a little tired so I slept off without calling my love for the night.I had barely slept 2 hours when her call came in.
she asked why I did not call all day and how was my day. told her I was a little busy .she said no wahala hope you are not too tired?
I replied MY SISTER I no too tire hare.
she relied WHAT? what did you call me?
I was like what do you mean
she said did you just call me your sister?
I said well yea. my sister as in just casual way of referring to a lady. is there a problem with that?
she asked "you don't see a problem with that?
I said No
she said OK. and cut the call.

seriously I don't see anything wrong with that. I love her like I love my sister but why is she taking it wrongly. she has been rejecting my calls. pals what do you make of this?
[/quote]
Seriously my assumption on this is that, calling her your sister at that time, she think you are with another gal and you are pretending to be tired when you have just have sex with another gal..... thinking like her in this way. Girls has this kind of feeling when you called them sweet name even in the mist of your friends, they feel great n important rather than calling her your sis even when you didnt call her throughout the day..... she thought something is fishing bro..... she is thinking that a girl dey beside you when she called...... my assumption ...

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
why are you guys finding it hard to see the logic behind the girl anger. she must have thought he was with another babe that is the reason he addressed her as sister so as not to arouse suspicion.
Q.E.D
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
DLondonboiy:
if babe don see another bobo wey dey burst her head...she can leave you for any reason, any reason at all...

na ur kind person dey go around dey spoil pple relationship real life... @ OP pls dnt pay attention to him... he is just frustrated

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mikeyjoe:
It could result to brain tumour if you ask me wink
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by NnamdiN: 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
One thing I'd never learn to do is calling one person every day and night. How do you guys do that? undecided
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by PreacherxSon(m): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
''My Brother'', i just forgot what i wanted to say...

#BuhThatsNonOfMyBusiness !!!
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by DLondonboiy: 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

na ur kind person dey go around dey spoil pple relationship real life... @ OP pls dnt pay attention to him... he is just frustrated
huh?
who is this one?

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by queencalipso(f): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
DLondonboiy:

Kai! Nawa o!! The way some people reason and the kind of advice they give for this nl dey tire person.

Like seriously!! Did you just type that;; angry
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by GoldenJAT(m): 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
poster.... abeg tell us the truth!!! out of all d names way de 2 call her, Na my sister enta your mouth?? carry ur cross small

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by ad84ada(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
Your mistake is that you were not proactive. After her first question You should have just said the sweet name you call her and that all.
High time we realise explanation is unnecessary in some situations.
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by photoshoot(m): 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
One time like that my babe was talking to me on phone, thats how she said "Baba, that's not true" ....
I was like wtf!
Then I reasoned she maybe right, as I practically did almost all what her baba would do.

Well, I have seen the light now, they are not worth it, shes an ex now undecided kiss
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by Sunkyphil(m): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sum ladies are comedian
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by deoluzap(m): 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mikeyjoe:

you get time

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church / A Nairalander And His Sex Doll PICS / With My Baddest Cliq Later Tonight - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.