Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Is SEX Really Important In A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is SEX Really Important In A Relationship? (5418 Views)

Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! / Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is SEX Really Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
AngryNigerian:

May God bless you a lot...

Amen
Re: Is SEX Really Important In A Relationship? by mdaada: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
The girl dey mad.... So she will be chopping my money and I wont be chopping her kanda... That na bad business oh
Re: Is SEX Really Important In A Relationship? by DebbyD1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
we have all lost the essence of the tag "relationship" in plain terms it means having a relation or a sense of familiarity. anyways i knw that sex in relationship "in this context a love relationship" is WRONG!! reason bin that no religion actually permits it. talking from the biblical sense sex before marriage is a sin. for every sin a man commits is outside his body but a man that commits adultery sins against his own body which is the temple of God. what u need as opposed the popular believe which is sex is God, commitment, an understanding, love and all is settled. dont ruin ur eternal life for just few minutes of pleasure!!!
Re: Is SEX Really Important In A Relationship? by DebbyD1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
daywalkerlol:
Did Jesus Christ preach about sex before marriage or is there any place in the Bible that said those who had sex before marriage won't make heaven or they will make hell fire...
there are various parts and verses of the bible that talks and preaches against FORNICATION my dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twins Like Couple; Check Out Adorable Birthday Photoshoot Of These Cute Twins / Woman 'performs Sex Act' On Man In Front Of Shocked Passengers (PIX) / 4 Awesome Positions For The Best Clitoral Stimulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.