Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love (1437 Views)

World's Do A Crazy Thing Day Who Would You Slap? / When you choose to be a fool for love. / This Crazy Thing Will Make You Go Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love by Julietcutie(f): 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
just wanted to ask you all.... when I say crazy I mean extraordinary things so just share ur experience
As for me grin i haven't done anything that I can term as crazy or extraordinary For Love yet maybe later in life I would
Re: What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love by cruzita(f): 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
I will wait till I'm crazy
Re: What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
cruzita:
I will wait till I'm crazy
LMAO this girl self.
Re: What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
I used to walk 7km (shortcut) after my class to go their house every Friday . But his married now to his neighbor.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love by blaquemyc: 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
I'm a normal guy so i do normal things for love. I leave crazy pple to do crazy things for love
Re: What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love by whizcartel(m): 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
waking up by 5am to work at a factory. earning as little as 1k. just to take my baby out and please her. mehn!!!! man been broke.lol.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love by gbens2000(m): 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
@OP u are really cute,right now am thinking of the craziest thing i can do for. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love by gbens2000(m): 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
i used to go and kpansh her for her papa house despite say her papa na rtd soldier embarassed cry
Re: What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
It was so crazy, I wouldn't want to divulge it tongue
Re: What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love by Julietcutie(f): 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
lol ur brave indeed
gbens2000:
i used to go and kpansh her for her papa house despite say her papa na rtd soldier embarassed cry
Re: What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love by Julietcutie(f): 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
just tell grin,
Vickyydera:
It was so crazy, I wouldn't want to divulge it tongue
Re: What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love by Julietcutie(f): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
I used to walk 7km (shortcut) after my class to go their house every Friday . But his married now to his neighbor.
aww ...sorry grin
Re: What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
Julietcutie:
just tell grin,
You wouldn't like it, I assure you.
Re: What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love by Julietcutie(f): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vickyydera:
You wouldn't like it, I assure you.
still tell
Re: What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love by Marlvin(m): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
I've taken risks all in the name of luv. not once not twice.
Re: What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love by CAPSLOCKED: 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
undecided
Re: What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love by ButterFrost212(f): 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
I don't know if this is so crazy, but it was the silliest thing I've done... So when I was in school, my first year to be precise, I gave my so called bf my entire savings(which was not so little) so he could pay off a debt (he was a club boy).about two months later we broke up, and I realized how stupid I had been. needless to say I was broke for weeks.. oh well, I'm never doing that shit again.
Re: What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love by NevetsIbot(m): 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
silliest thing Ive done will be ''nothing''.... I frigging did nothing for love! Imagine.
Re: What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love by jaxmanreal: 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
Stole my mum gold wristwatch and gave it to her and we quit the second day.......
Re: What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love by jjblues(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
Give out my younger sister's pull-out as a dash-out when she complained of cold. It was later bursted & my family discovered but I lied I wasn't the one that gave her.
Re: What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love by peter1994(m): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
I go extra miles by cracking my brain just to make Sure we're always having a humorous conversation.

The irony is that some other females are also trying to get my attention as well.

Some time i wonder how nice it would be to be the VIP in a relationship cool
Re: What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love by firstking01(m): 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ermmm, they are so manyembarassed
Re: What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
None yet
Re: What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love by Richiy(f): 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
So many

I used to go to his house around 12 or 1am if we have issues because I can't sleep.

Spent Christmas with him, Christmas is a big holiday in my house, to miss it means that you are dying or something close

The hardest is finding a way to tell him certain choices he is making is wrong. I always found a way though.
Re: What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love by amakadihot87(f): 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
Meeting him at a street corner at night to smooch and kiss.....it was so much fun then but we Neva got the opportunity to do the real thing.......my dad will always wait for me at our gate with a frown on his face.but I lie myself out of the situation telling him I went to buy drugs..............but I later hurt d guy by leaving him .i still regret it till date
Re: What's The Crazy Thing You Have Done For Love by EWAagoyin(m): 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
well... sent morning and nights text messages to her for 2years straight without missing out even a day..... from ss1 down to my ss3

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PICS - Lady Killed Herself With Knife After Her Bf Abandoned Her / Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary / I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.