Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT (15295 Views)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by joseph1832(m): 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
Dygeasy:
I think she's 'speaking' from a man's perspective.
You should listen to Beyonce featuring R.Kelly's version of "If I Were A Boy". I already gave tosyn2much my verdict on this.
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Cherlene(f): 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ivyy, you ARE SLAYING this INTERVIEW.

SUPER PROUD!

Cherlene

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by MRNipples(m): 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
Dygeasy:
LOL

Brother i am very happy today. kudos to your organizing effort. today i am a happy guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by fabrex(m): 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
lanicky:

1. Recently, many hearts were broken when Seun banned Forex Trading as well as Football Betting. What's your take on people who are addicted to these form of businesses?

Frankly I see betting as another "street" way of making money. Its the safest option for the unemployed guys on the street. Notice how robbery decreased since the option of betting was provided? I'd say they should be allowed to invest in whatever they want as they are fully aware of it advantages and disadvantages.

2.People have been bullying our president for his inability to meet up with the education requirements for a president. Do you believe certificate is yardstick to successfully rule a nation?

This is a tricky question cheesy. Ok, let's put it this way, a certificate do not guarantee a successful leadership (though it aids through it). The only key to a successful leadership is understanding.
I believe if our president understands his country, he would know how to tackle her problems.

3.About winning the competition, I am very hopeful that I will be one of the finalists, and eventually become the winner, this is because I know that I have the qualities that make a Nairaland Queen.

4.like I said before I'm not after the money, but if I eventually win, then would I know how it's gonna go round amongst us.
hmmmmm lanicky u are too much u are making my day here... Cant wait for them to crown u as d winner am leads giving u d crown over here......

10 Likes

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by telemapreye1(f): 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
ivyy:

Yes tongue, assuming I am the guy in that situation.
kudos, shike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by cherryice(f): 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided your belligerence is just scary..
Ok brah.. cool story. However, others do not think so
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by DRISKLEF(m): 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
jboy73:
I believe mimzy will be the star in her own interview section

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by ourkobo: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
Any time i see any body that is imitating IVVY..

You can't be IVVY if you are not IVVY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by obiorathesubtle: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
Freakypinky:
TeamMîmzy should come and learn work. grin
grin

smiley
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Ishilove: 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
wristbangle:

Dear, u can just chip in some advice for her but so far dominique has done a great job.
That won't be necessary dear. Dominique has her own style and she knows what she is doing smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by ALAGA1: 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
EColeJnr:
Allah kiyaye cheesy

Shi wawa ne
Ba hankali gabadaya cheesy

Barka grin

Sanu da zuwa danwa wink

Menene matsayin shi wajenka? grin
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by joseph1832(m): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
cherryice:
I already told u wat common sense wld think. You are free to wallow in ur ignorance
ignorance? When you don't know the meaning between "relationship status and marital status?" Good Lord! Common sense is indeed not common.
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by tosyne2much(m): 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thank you all for the success of today's interview... Let's out for another edition

I remain my humble self, Tosyne2much

I hereby declare the floor OPEN to the audience cool

Keep your questions coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by DExplorer1: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
Jambsupport:
Adultery sucks
Ghost!!!
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by TamedWolf90: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
Twaci:
Lanicky! Doing good girl! kiss

Sugarpie what's up??
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
chubbyG:
Chubby T for miss Nairaland

Where is she undecided
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by joseph1832(m): 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
ivyy:

Yes tongue, assuming I am the guy in that situation.
But do you know what it is to be a guy? That's why the question is just flawed!.

Never forget, "assumption is the mother of all "_fuck-ups"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by iamkingzlee(m): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
Feranchek:

Gimme 78 reason why I shouldn't woo you and empty my bank to make you mine??!!! Babe you're tooooooooo much!!!
See your head!! When last did you buy me beer?? and you want to empty account for her grin She killed it, though!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by cherryice(f): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
joseph1832:
ignorance? When you don't know the meaning between "relationship status and marital status?" Good Lord! Common sense is indeed not common.
Like I said, u r free..have it ur way
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyTI

Is CBN devaluation of naira a step in the right direction? Give your reasons.
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Dygeasy(m): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
E
MRNipples:
Brother i am very happy today. kudos to your organizing effort. today i am a happy guy.
Thank you Sir!!

I hope you remain pleased like that.
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by IStandWLanicky: 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
Queen slay we are so proud of you...

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Fadedjeans: 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
Weldone Ivyy, you did very well tonight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Monalisa185(f): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
jboy73:

Lols... Its like you're her only fan
Well... If ivvy or mimkzy win the crown... We'll give u guys recharge card money as consolation

most times, it's not really all about the noise...her intelligence has spoken for her already..

#cheers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
MRNipples:
INDEED MY BROTHER.
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Twaci(f): 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Sugarpie what's up??
The rain cry

GO LANICKY!!!!!!
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
don't start trouble

Cc: Dominique

Lols... You have problem bro.. U see everything as trouble.

That's a funny a$$ joke
Re: An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT by iamkingzlee(m): 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
jboy73:

Lols... Its like you're her only fan
Well... If ivvy or mimkzy win the crown... We'll give u guys recharge card money as consolation
Meaning what exactly

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16)

Slay Queen Takes Pictures Not Knowing Her Boobs Are Showing (photos) / How Can I Increase My Hip?i Have None. / 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.