Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Make Legit 1k On Each New Member You Refer To I-naira.com - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Make Legit 1k On Each New Member You Refer To I-naira.com (620 Views)

New Member / Hi Everone I'm New Member From EAC (tanzania) / New Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Legit 1k On Each New Member You Refer To I-naira.com by Dewunmymatt: 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
About i-Naira
We are a consumer sales promotion company that uses single level marketing model to attract customers towards the launch of iNairaBid (auction business).

This marketing model is themed: Give &Take. Your requirement as a potential customer is to assist us build our customer base towards the launch of iNairaBid.com while we reward you with cash and items.

For instance, if you sign up for a deal to own an item worth N10,000, the system will mandate you to introduce 15 people to own the item.

For each person you introduce, you will earn N1,000 paid directly into your profiled account for receiving money.

So when you introduce 15 people you would have earned N15,000.
Plus the item worth N10,000, thus your total value is N25,000 in five days.

Effectively what this means is that on the deal which we proposed, you kept 86% N25,000 of the income generated, while we kept N5,000 (14%) of the deal. Visit the website on i-naira.com or Idashnaira.com You can also Listen On Air every Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30pm with Murphy Ijemba. Sign up today and Activate your Account with 2k and Start Making referring people and make 1k on each person. Use my number as Referrer (08176940608)

(1) (Reply)

Attention!!! The New Mr Nairaland!!! / Unanswered Questions About Stockfish / Plan A Low-budget Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.