Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today (19251 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Receives Chieftaincy Title In Abia / Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly / Speaker Dogara Receives Lawmakers From Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by olokeded: 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
The Speaker of Representatives,Yakubu Dogara received his National ID card today at his office. The card was presented to him by the DG, NIMC, Engr. Aliyu Aziz Abubakar.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-dogara-receives-his-national-id.html

Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
As you can see below, since 2010 am sitting in my office waiting for NIMC to pay me a visit with my card.

46 Likes

Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by hisgrace090: 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
For over a year am still waiting for mine.
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by brainbox1000(m): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hmmm... and this guy become speaker... so this guy no get National ID since... I no blame am sha... even our buhari go rent 13 SAN to defend him SSCE result.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by googlepikins: 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
Only rich people get theirs fast.

8 Likes

Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by Realdeals(m): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
This NIMC look like scam! I have register since 2012, my card is not out yet

12 Likes

Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by Ephemmm: 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
Since when? GEJ has left but his manhood lives....
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by Sheenor: 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
When are we the masses getting ours

Sick government lasan.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by walexGodson(m): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
Stup.id country with stupi.d leaders

3 Likes

Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by Young03(m): 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
and how is this a news

1 Like

Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
how long does it take to produce an ID card.registered over 4 years ago yet I never see my own.why are things always upside down in Nigeria.simple ID card don turn rocket science.. to rant further,I now pass the mic to fashola,he has a PhD in rocket science.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by VocalWalls: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nice.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by Ephemmm: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
hisgrace090:
For over a 3 years am still waiting for mine.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by Cameleon72(f): 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
When are you sending mine which i registered since 2011? Nigeria the only country where the masses suffers and the elite gets whatever they want within a twinkling of an eye.... ONE DAY I SHALL BE THERE!!!

1 Like

Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
Who dis news epp?

1 Like

Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
how is this news?
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by Xbox222: 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
There is nothing new about national ID card
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by bluecircle470: 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
I registered since April 9th and I've nt seen mine till now. Haba!!
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by oyemmyx72(m): 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
I have registered since 2013, my card is not yet ready. Leaders without visions. Pmb need to change dis people working with nimc.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by elvisdaniels(m): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
This country indeed is a play ground for the politicians , the common man that has registered for the past 5yrs is yet to receive his , but a thievery politicia can get theirs easily in a week or two , Nigeria is a like the Animal farm of George orwels , Not all animals are equal...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by metorichmond(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
I don apply for national I'D card for almost 10yrs now uptil now noting.. indeed there was a country!

4 Likes

Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by metorichmond(m): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
I don apply for national I'D card for almost 10yrs now uptil now noting.. propaganda everywey u go like MTN network...indeed there was a country!

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by OjujuCalabar(m): 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
A few months after a secret employment exercise by the Central Bank of Nigeria was unearthed by SaharaReporters, another government agency has been hit by a similar scandal. This time the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), headed by Mr. Babatunde Fowler, a protege of Bola Tinubu, the National Leader of All Progressives Congress (APC) has been found to have overseen recruitment excercises in violation of Nigeria's rules of public advertisement.

FIRS, under Fowler, recently employed 3489 new staff. The recruitment exercise, SaharaReporters authoritatively gathered, was not preceded by a public advertisement of vacancies to be filled and approval by the Federal Character Commission as the service rules stipulate. The newly employed persons were inducted in Abuja last Wednesday. Fowler, who was appointed last August by President Muhammadu Buhari, had previously been accused of indifference to service rules on employment by secretly hiring 250 new staff. However, his accusers, could not make the charge stick, as he claimed those hired are not full-time employees but consultants.

The latest findings, however, are accompanied by substantial evidence including the list of new recruits, complete with their states of origin, dates of birth, phone numbers, email addresses, academic qualifications, recommended ranks and proposed duty stations.

The list, exclusively obtained by SaharaReporters, showed that six of the new recruits are of the position of deputy director, while 10 are assistant directors. Thirty-four others are of the rank of deputy manager, while the rest are made up of senior managers, managers, assistant managers and officers. All the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory are represented on the list. Akwa Ibom State, for example, got six slots, while Gombe has 13. Ondo State is a beneficiary of 13 slots. Lagos State, where Fowler hails from, was awarded 14 slots.

Katsina got 18, Kano 15 and Borno 23. Rivers State was given 14 slots. But in certain cases, the list does not show the states of origin and education qualifications of some of the new staff, making it difficult to know they states of origin and qualifications.

Wahab Gbadamosi, FIRS acting Director of Information, told a news website last week that relevant agencies of government approved the recruitment.

"Your enquiry on the targeted recruitment at the Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS refers. We wish to respond as follows: Please note that requisite agencies of government approved the targeted recruitment by the FIRS. Due Process -in recruiting into a Federal Government agency- was followed; The FIRS is a conscientious, law-abiding institution which adheres to statutory rules and procedures; The FIRS is focused on its duty to collect revenue to fund the national budget and pleads that it should be allowed to concentrate on its 2016 target of N4. 9 trillion,” he was quoted to have responded via email.

Noticeably absent from the mail, however, are whether the vacancies were advertised or not and the names of the relevant agencies that green-lighted the recruitment.

As with the CBN recruitment scandal, the list of employed persons reeks of nepotism.

The full list can be viewed below:

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by wunmi590(m): 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
and this is now a news
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by mikeljack(m): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
hiroz:
how long does it take to produce an ID card.registered over 4 years ago yet I never see my own.why are things always upside down in Nigeria.simple ID card don turn rocket science.. to rant further,I now pass the mic to fashola,he has a PhD in rocket science.
that means your card don expire na bcuz na only 4yearr d day valid like ATM card
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by mikeljack(m): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
my own no take 3months i get am
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by Rexnegro(m): 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
hisgrace090:
For over a year am still waiting for mine.
Your own na 1 year? me I registered early 2014 so that's two Years + now....e Be like say na only politicians they want to dey give.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by tomakint: 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
They just want to make life difficult for us in this Country.....when you get there to register the queue will discourage you just like it used to be
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
Fvck nimc bunch of corrupt people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by tomakint: 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
hiroz:
cheesy grin this guy will kill me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by Cocoyamu: 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Well, I went to pick mine since four months ago, but nobody carry am for news..

Anyway, so far say I first Dogara get am for dia record don do me jere.... Na life record be that. grin
Re: Dogara Receives His National ID Card Today by nkemjacob2(m): 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
walexGodson:
Stup.id country with stupi.d leaders
gr)great country stupid leader... "I feel ur pain"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Election: Candidates Sign Peace Agreement At INEC Office / Yakubu Mahmood Visits Idris Over Wike's Audio (Photos) / "Buhari Would Have Breached ECOWAS Protocol Signing Electoral Bill"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.