Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To (2155 Views)

Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To / Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To / CGPA Of OAU Best Graduating Engineering Students From 1987 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by Capableben(m): 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
All engineering students in the house that dwell in the hostel must have experienced this at one time or the other.

Caption: When you rush to your Hostel Room after Engine maths Lecture 8am-1pm and discover your pot of jollof rice missing, and your room mates seem not to have a clue. Lol.

Share your experiences that are akin to this.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
OK....*spreads my matt* tongue
Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by Capableben(m): 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
....and how does that relate to the OP's post
Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by Capableben(m): 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
sweetboiy:
OK....*spreads my matt* tongue
Lol, you have no similar experience to share?
Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
So get confused, pls what is ENGINE MATHS LECTURE? COZ am engineering student also.
Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by hemartins(m): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
Engine maths lecture?
You amaze me.

Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by Capableben(m): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
VictorYattLasT:
So get confused, pls what is ENGINE MATHS LECTURE? COZ am engineering student also.
Engineering Mathematics of course!!

3 Likes

Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by Capableben(m): 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
hemartins:
Engine maths lecture? You amaze me.
and how am I amazing you

1 Like

Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
Capableben:
Lol, you have no similar experience to share?
well, I'm not studying eng
Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by arewafederation: 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
VictorYattLasT:

You ain't an Engineering student if you don't know ENGINE MATHS!

2 Likes

Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by hemartins(m): 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
arewafederation:

Capableben:
and how am I amazing you

Who doesn't know engineering Mathematics.
I have different Advanced engineering Mathematics from different Authors.
The issue here is that engineering Mathematics isn't a course on its own.
OP TAKE NOTE.

1 Like

Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by adexi(m): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
hemartins:

OP TAKE NOTE.

why is engineering mathematics not a course ? Which school did you attend? I did engine maths I -IV ... Which note should be taken?

3 Likes

Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by Majikals(m): 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
hemartins:

OP TAKE NOTE.

Engineering maths is not a course?
Abeg no disgrace yourself please. Admit u aren't an engineering student n move on... No be by force to belong Abeg.
Even in Europe, EMA is a course in engineering. Please verify the authenticity of ur University if truly u are studying or studied engineering without doing any course like Engineering Mathematics.

1 Like

Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by hemartins(m): 11:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thread successfully derailed.
Mission accomplished.
Good night.
Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by Majikals(m): 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
Fact

2 Likes

Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by Majikals(m): 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by Capableben(m): 1:24am On Jun 16, 2016
hemartins:

OP TAKE NOTE.
Chei, where do you study engineering? in Space hahahah I'm laughing at your ignorance or sheer pretence!! Engine maths is not a course? You are a joker

1 Like

Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by Capableben(m): 1:24am On Jun 16, 2016
arewafederation:

Pls, help me tell him.. he amuses me.

1 Like

Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by Capableben(m): 1:26am On Jun 16, 2016
hemartins:
Thread successfully derailed.
Mission accomplished.
Good night.
I knew it. Its high time you stopped being a buffoon, especially an ineffectual one. No be abuse o

1 Like

Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by Capableben(m): 1:27am On Jun 16, 2016
adexi:

why is engineering mathematics not a course ? Which school did you attend? I did engine maths I -IV ... Which note should be taken?
lol, just forget that guy. Which Engine did you study?

1 Like

Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by abumeinben(m): 2:29am On Jun 16, 2016
Majikals:
Fact

I know say I go spot Uniben engine boys
Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by arewatech(m): 4:54am On Jun 16, 2016
hemartins:

OP TAKE NOTE.

Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by Majikals(m): 7:52am On Jun 16, 2016
abumeinben:

I know say I go spot Uniben engine boys
Fed Uni of agric mkd, actually. A pleasure meeting you my engineer
Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 16, 2016
MTH201 or 202 is the course code, mathematical method is the course title, Engineering mathematics is the textbook. that's how we do it here.

1 Like

Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by Oahray: 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
hemartins:

OP TAKE NOTE.
Oga, it is an engineering course in many universities. Course code EMA.
Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by abumeinben(m): 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
Majikals:

Fed Uni of agric mkd, actually. A pleasure meeting you my engineer
oh...I see.
EMA 281,282,381,382,481 back in the days dey sweet die.... all As

1 Like

Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by Majikals(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
abumeinben:

oh...I see.

EMA 281,282,381,382,481 back in the days dey sweet die.... all As

Yap, especially if the lecturer is blessed with the ability of passing across knowledge.. But if the lecturer is operating on a different frequency, the class will be like

1 Like

Re: Funny Photo Engineering Students Can Relate To by porshuch: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
hemartins:

OP TAKE NOTE.
with this your comment I can stand on top of amadioha and swear that you're not an engineering student.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Schools That There Pre-degree Form Still Available- Check Now / NTA College, Jos 2017/2018 Diploma Admission Form On Sale / Igbo Girl Murders English In Facebook Post...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.