Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Guys! What Would You Do? Be Honest... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! What Would You Do? Be Honest... (2929 Views)

Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? / How Will You React To This? Be Honest. / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys! What Would You Do? Be Honest... by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2016
phineboy1pimple:

I take you've reverse the situation?...... And instead of the tight looking gstring/thing wearing babe, your own na tall athletic looking guy wearing only a short with a Hard and big protrusion.... Abi?
*does cross sign* please i dnt want to imagine rubbish today grin
Re: Guys! What Would You Do? Be Honest... by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided oya explain, lemme understand embarassed
[email] E don pass joor, forget. [/email]
Re: Guys! What Would You Do? Be Honest... by phineboy1pimple(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
*does cross sign* please i dnt want to imagine rubbish today grin

Ehen!!!! I thought as much..... cheesy
Re: Guys! What Would You Do? Be Honest... by phineboy1pimple(m): 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
What, is that a stitch on her ass or what?

Bros! Look at it very well..... That's an invitation tattoo....
Re: Guys! What Would You Do? Be Honest... by BrideOfDracula(f): 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
phineboy1pimple:

Bros! Look at it very well..... That's an invitation tattoo....

Well, it looks like some stitching to me
Re: Guys! What Would You Do? Be Honest... by phineboy1pimple(m): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Well, it looks like some stitching to me

Wetin even carry your eye go there sef
Re: Guys! What Would You Do? Be Honest... by adedammy007(m): 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
what is my job?I will tell her "behold,d comforter has come".....just following orders
Re: Guys! What Would You Do? Be Honest... by BrideOfDracula(f): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
phineboy1pimple:

Wetin even carry your eye go there sef

So I'm supposed to have selective blindness now? She's basically wearing floss as underwear, so everything is out there for me or anyone with eyes, to see.
Re: Guys! What Would You Do? Be Honest... by phineboy1pimple(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

So I'm supposed to have selective blindness now? She's basically wearing floss as underwear, so everything is out there for me or anyone with eyes, to see.

What's a floss Abeg?....
Re: Guys! What Would You Do? Be Honest... by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
phineboy1pimple:

What's a floss Abeg?....

The dental string used to remove food particles stuck between the teeth.
Re: Guys! What Would You Do? Be Honest... by phineboy1pimple(m): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

The dental string used to remove food particles stuck between the teeth.

From the pics..... Didn't see her teeth... So was wondering why that came up........
Re: Guys! What Would You Do? Be Honest... by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
phineboy1pimple:

From the pics..... Didn't see her teeth... So was wondering why that came up........

Never mind
Re: Guys! What Would You Do? Be Honest... by phineboy1pimple(m): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Never mind

grin grin
Re: Guys! What Would You Do? Be Honest... by Kgdavid(m): 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
just flesh wink
Re: Guys! What Would You Do? Be Honest... by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
Rubbish

Nest angry
Re: Guys! What Would You Do? Be Honest... by schumastic(m): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
What, is that a stitch on her ass or what?

yea is a stitch.

i would lye next to her and comfort her grin grin.
Re: Guys! What Would You Do? Be Honest... by phineboy1pimple(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
schumastic:

yea is a stitch.

i would lye next to her and comfort her grin grin.

Eaya!!! With what nah? Your words or Wetin? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Only / Anime Girlfriends / Why Is Polygamy Being Discouraged And Hypergamy Isn't Discouraged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.