Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,009 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise (14658 Views)

Breaking News: Unilag Will Conduct Post Utme Exam / UNIBEN To Refund Money Paid By Post-UTME 2016 Candidates / OAU Will Not Conduct Post UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by Johnny19: 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) ADMISSION Screening Exercise for 2016/2017 Academic Session will take place between 27th June, 2016 to 9th, July 2016 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of the University. The Screening Exercise shall be Computer Based. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.

PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.

METHOD OF APPLICATION

All applications should be done between 7.00am 14th June, 2016 and Midnight 22nd June, 2016.

The procedure for the 2016/2017 Admission Screening application is as follows:

Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.

1.Visit www.uniben.edu

2.Click on Student Portal

3.Click on Register for application at the top left of the display page to proceed.

4.Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.

5. On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).

6. Enter your Username and the password to login.

7.To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.

8.Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.

9.To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N1,000:00 (optional); excluding Interswitch and Portal Services charges with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank

10.A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice.

11.Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).

12.Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.

The grouping of courses for Screening
GROUP

GROUP 1

Social Sciences

Management Sciences

Education – Social Sciences

Education – Management Sciences

Mathematics and Economics statistics

GROUP 2

Engineering

Physical Sciences

Education – Physical Sciences

Technical Education

GROUP 3

Medicine

Dentistry

Basic Medical Sciences

Pharmacy

Life Sciences

Education Life Sciences

Agriculture

GROUP 4

Law

Arts

Education Arts

Candidates should go back on-line on 25th June, 2016 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for the Screening
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.

Closing Date:

Application website closes by 22nd, June 2016 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 22nd June, 2016). Candidates, who pay after the deadline of Midnight 22nd June, 2016 will not be Screened.

Source: http://news.uniben.edu/2016/06/admission-screening-excercise/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by Emelie5(m): 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
K
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by monaPhilz: 7:13am On Jun 16, 2016
The same post utme wey them cancel?
Naija and wuru-wuru sef
I dn tire.

13 Likes

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by sosodevf(m): 7:13am On Jun 16, 2016
yeye De smell
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by Brainy007: 7:13am On Jun 16, 2016
Lol

Nigeria and lawlessness.
They just can't let go of the revenue from the post utme exercise.

In few hours now, we'll hear "Nuc vows to sanction any university that conducts post utme exercise"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by Bianda24: 7:13am On Jun 16, 2016
Avenue to make money

2 Likes

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by Oyinlade07(m): 7:14am On Jun 16, 2016
Are dey bigger dan d F.G?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by ebig21(m): 7:14am On Jun 16, 2016
Strike is looming, ASUU v federal government

2 Likes

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by KillerBeauty(f): 7:14am On Jun 16, 2016
I thought they have ban post utme

1 Like

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by RitzyPrince(m): 7:14am On Jun 16, 2016
What's the difference between SCREENING TEST and POST UTME? Just a change of name!! Affidavit grin

22 Likes

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by cutesmilez(f): 7:15am On Jun 16, 2016
I definitely know some school's won't listen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by Christianwalas(m): 7:15am On Jun 16, 2016
Stubborn higher institutions everywhere in 9ja

1 Like

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by henrydadon(m): 7:15am On Jun 16, 2016
;Dthese wicked schools will stop extorting people all in the name of post UTME

2 Likes

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by Iykestix: 7:15am On Jun 16, 2016
This is good news

1 Like

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by malikisunday(m): 7:16am On Jun 16, 2016
Una no de hear words abi ?

2 Likes

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by Pavore9: 7:16am On Jun 16, 2016
And they want to deny them the money they make from the Post-UTME Exercise! cheesy
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by Fabians009(m): 7:17am On Jun 16, 2016
Ok. I thought Post UTME is illegal. Okay nah!

2 Likes

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by eitsei(m): 7:18am On Jun 16, 2016
During the Last ASUU strike among the conditions signed by federal government to end the strike is granting autonomy to universities i.e they are their own government, they can do what they like... So I think that's why some of them will conduct post Utme this year despite the directive of the minister of education

2 Likes

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by JOAN11(f): 7:19am On Jun 16, 2016
i knew uniben will not comply with this directive...lets see how they intend it out with F.G,i just hope it dosent lead to any strike action as i cant afford to delayed any longer
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by powerfulsettingz: 7:20am On Jun 16, 2016
That's not to be allowed
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 16, 2016
Fatastically corrupt institution.
They'd prolly contract some student cultists to guide the venue incase anybody comes to distrupt the exams.

2 Likes

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by joansteff(m): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2016
What happens to NUC'S directive on post UTME pls?

1 Like

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 16, 2016
Interesting
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by Swazzkid(m): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2016
okk... now I prefer d post utme coz after d screening test which is CBT dere is still oral screening
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by alabama78: 7:22am On Jun 16, 2016
After they have council post UME, whose 2 believe now? Solutions 2 this country is still progres sha.
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by Nathdoug(m): 7:22am On Jun 16, 2016
Tot dey v canceld dis shit....nofin is taken serious in dis naija sef....i dey go zimbabwe...dougi on point

1 Like

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by eitsei(m): 7:23am On Jun 16, 2016
Fabians009:
Ok. I thought Post UTME is illegal. Okay nah!
post Utme is not illegal which section of the Constitution forbids it?

2 Likes

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by Israel5(m): 7:24am On Jun 16, 2016
D only law tht works is d allawee laws for dem lootrz
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by infolekan(m): 7:28am On Jun 16, 2016
eitsei:
post Utme is not illegal which section of the Constitution forbids it?

Funny dude. This is as ignorant as they come. Which section of the constitution empowers it?
You should check who has the power to decide if it should be done or not. The NUC or JAMB or Minister.

4 Likes

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by BigBenoski(m): 7:29am On Jun 16, 2016
Didn't they say government banned post-ume? When people start doing exactly the opposite of what their government wants, that's a failed state. The other day, it was the people of Osun state wearing all manner of gowns and masquerade attire to school just to spite their government. Chai! Things have indeed fallen apart in this country, and the center can no longer hold

1 Like

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by engrjacuzzi: 7:31am On Jun 16, 2016
can't we have pre utme exam too rather than post utme.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply: 2017 Cowbell Mathematics Competition For Nigeria Secondary Schools / Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024 / ASUU Rejects Scrapping Of Post- UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.