Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,542 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise (14659 Views)

Breaking News: Unilag Will Conduct Post Utme Exam / UNIBEN To Refund Money Paid By Post-UTME 2016 Candidates / OAU Will Not Conduct Post UTME (2) (3) (4)

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by FagsamPHP(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2016
k
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by Osama10(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2016
What a confused country.
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by CurrentSamuel(m): 7:32am On Jun 16, 2016
Nothing like POSTUME cancelled whatsoever congratulations to those who have made 200 above in JAMB
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by Scatterscatter(m): 7:33am On Jun 16, 2016
I'm about registering for my sis either legal or illegal. You can never predict this administration
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by Handsome4real(m): 7:37am On Jun 16, 2016
That's my alma mata. I'm not surprised that they decided to conduct post utme. All the best to all prospective post utmites.

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by daisidgreat(m): 7:38am On Jun 16, 2016
though the post utme exercise was scraped but u am pretty sure this year's post utme exercise would still hold in various higher institutions
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by eitsei(m): 7:38am On Jun 16, 2016
infolekan:

Funny dude. This is as ignorant as they come. Which section of the constitution empowers it?
You should check who has the power to decide if it should be done or not. The NUC or JAMB or Minister.
hope you know it's the same federal government that gave them autonomy
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by iheanyi40(m): 7:39am On Jun 16, 2016
ebig21:
Strike is looming, ASUU v federal government
make em Calm down o, mah finish my 2nd semester exams first,
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by princematz(m): 7:42am On Jun 16, 2016
Y Won't Nigerians just obey Simple Instructions...... when some children are already dancing at home...........First Comment on nairaland
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by comeandmarry: 7:43am On Jun 16, 2016
Na to call my guy wey dey bdpa,make him open temporary cafe,work Don start.
1hr.500
Uniben post ume reg....3000
Unlimited download only.5000 a day.
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by daisidgreat(m): 7:52am On Jun 16, 2016
though the post utme exercise was scraped this year but I'm pretty sure this year's post utme exercise would still hold in various higher institutions across the country. my opinion anyway
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by Pwetyefe(f): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2016
Na wa o FG peg 180 UNIBEN say na 200 and above, I don tire 4 dis country.
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 16, 2016
RitzyPrince:
What's the difference between SCREENING TEST and POST UTME? Just a change of name!! Affidavit grin
FG said screening is checking candidates waec and neco result, u are just saying ur opinion one of the reasons i don't believe people nowadays
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by bikay12(m): 8:03am On Jun 16, 2016
To all uniben postume aspirant, you can contact MR PATRICK for ur registration or information on 070-652-74286 or @ shop 8 behinde fidelity bank uniben.
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 16, 2016
I still believe this post UME should not be scrapped.
Those of us who experienced admission wahala before post ume wouldn't want it scrapped. Admission was prayer and fasting even if you scored high marks in jamb, you needed to lobby your way into the school by all means and it became a man know man/admission syndicate matter due to high numbers of people above the cut off

FG can only look at reducing the fees they charge for these exams if they are jobless enough
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by Waheed60: 8:15am On Jun 16, 2016
Laws are accepted by pple when are made integrity lawmakers
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by EColeJnr: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2016
infolekan:

Funny dude. This is as ignorant as they come. Which section of the constitution empowers it?
You should check who has the power to decide if it should be done or not. The NUC or JAMB or Minister.
Then don't call it illegal since the constitution neither empowers it nor forbids it... undecided

Mind you.. Universities are AUTONOMOUS
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by EColeJnr: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2016
Scatterscatter:
I'm about registering for my sis either legal or illegal. You can never predict this administration
Bro grin ... na true talk ooo
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by EColeJnr: 8:24am On Jun 16, 2016
Pwetyefe:
Na wa o FG peg 180 UNIBEN say na 200 and above, I don tire 4 dis country.
UNIBEN's has always been 200 .. do you want 'em to lower their standards.. if you scored below that then you change institution.

As simple as Jack!!
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by basadenet: 8:27am On Jun 16, 2016
Despite FG has prevented all universities from conducting post jamb or collect any money from prospect student, yet some stubborn universities defy Government order and continue with their illegal business. This shows their insensitivitty to students plight. Government should sanction such institution immediately.
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by enkay2go(f): 8:27am On Jun 16, 2016
Even if FG peg 50,Uniben can never take it. Uniben has never gone below 200.
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by Omonoba1: 8:35am On Jun 16, 2016
Good one from Uniben....the scrapping of postutme is the worst decision ever by this administration.

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by Kelyto: 8:46am On Jun 16, 2016
Clueless Nigerians commenting Dat post utme is illegal without knowing the actual essence of p.utme... It's a medium to help screen down and get the best candidates suited fr the depts and school as well... Imagine 70,000 applying to be admitted into uniben Dat has a federal government allocated admission quota of less dan 7000...there is no way dey can admit more than Dat... So dats y deyll hv to rescreen the candidates to ensure Dat dey are having the best candidates fr the position... Jamb as a body has died a long time ago and has had a lot of compromises in fr many yrs now ranging from malpractice to errors in results and oda related issues... So the post utme is dere to curb the excess of jamb... Dey combine the two results and get the average wic will now be the candidates results fr admission.. It then means if u were good in jamb ull b definitely good in p.utme... If you cheated in jamb p.utme will catch up with you... And if ur results in jam was wrong misjudged, the p.utme will help you excel... It's only the frivolous candidates Dat fear post utme like a plague cus dey know it will definitely expose their flaws

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by okwutobi: 8:55am On Jun 16, 2016
For the applicants pls it is very
important. that you adhere strictly to
the instructions given for the application
process so you wont just write your exam and pass in vain. Get and upload the right
passport- Red background "1x1"(IMPORTANT).Also pls when typing in your details, make sure they correspond with that on your other documents especially your jamb slip. Your name should be in FULL and not initials because if you finally write the
exam and get accepted you wouldnt be cleared to resume school and you would be told to fill a correction form which would cause alot of frustration and delay..If you are not cleared on some issues let me know pls..would love to help
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by shurlar50(m): 8:55am On Jun 16, 2016
Kelyto:
Clueless Nigerians commenting Dat post utme is illegal without knowing the actual essence of p.utme... It's a medium to help screen down and get the best candidates suited fr the depts and school as well... Imagine 70,000 applying to be admitted into uniben Dat has a federal government allocated admission quota of less dan 7000...there is no way dey can admit more than Dat... So dats y deyll hv to rescreen the candidates to ensure Dat dey are having the best candidates fr the position... Jamb as a body has died a long time ago and has had a lot of compromises in fr many yrs now ranging from malpractice to errors in results and oda related issues... So the post utme is dere to curb the excess of jamb... Dey combine the two results and get the average wic will now be the candidates results fr admission.. It then means if u were good in jamb ull b definitely good in p.utme... If you cheated in jamb p.utme will catch up with you... And if ur results in jam was wrong misjudged, the p.utme will help you excel... It's only the frivolous candidates Dat fear post utme like a plague cus dey know it will definitely expose their flaws
There is no problem with institutions conducting Post Utme. The problem is when a university which has admission capacity of 5,000 sells form to over 40,000 applicants.
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by Kelyto: 9:06am On Jun 16, 2016
shurlar50:

There is no problem with institutions conducting Post Utme. The problem is when a university which has admission capacity of 5,000 sells form to over 40,000 applicants.
But wat do you think a school like uniben should do... Currently uniben has candidates Dat applied fr admission in it as high as above 70,000... Dats y dey peg post ume cut off mark to 200 to reduce the number still ppl complain Dat dere cut off mark is high... If it's high fr dem den oda university like state university and polytechnics are readily available fr dem... And if they really want uniben n oda big unis like unn unilag Ui n co, they should strike above 200...dese schools are not meant fr dull ppl...

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2016
RitzyPrince:
What's the difference between SCREENING TEST and POST UTME? Just a change of name!! Affidavit grin

Screening is more of an Interview than a formal Examination!

UTME okays Screening!
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by RitzyPrince(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2016
lilzcee:
FG said screening is checking candidates waec and neco result, u are just saying ur opinion one of the reasons i don't believe people nowadays
Before you type balderdash with your Chinese phone make research, schools are conducting screening exams exercise and you're here thwarting my Logic with your illogical statement of a comment. Below is a screenshot and source proof of how the screening exercise is carried out.
https://www.nairaland.com/3162694/rsust-announces-screening-test-instead

Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by davibid: 9:53am On Jun 16, 2016
monaPhilz:
The same post utme wey them cancel?
Naija and wuru-wuru sef
I dn tire.

My brother this country don tire me, I swear!!!
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by butanep(m): 10:20am On Jun 16, 2016
davibid:

My brother this country don tire me, I swear!!!

Go and read your books. Stop making noise.
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by obaayo2: 10:39am On Jun 16, 2016
okwutobi:
For the applicants pls it is very
important. that you adhere strictly to
the instructions given for the application
process so you wont just write your exam and pass in vain. Get and upload the right
passport- Red background "1x1"(IMPORTANT).Also pls when typing in your details, make sure they correspond with that on your other documents especially your jamb slip. Your name should be in FULL and not initials because if you finally write the
exam and get accepted you wouldnt be cleared to resume school and you would be told to fill a correction form which would cause alot of frustration and delay..If you are not cleared on some issues let me know pls..would love to help
seems you know much about Uniben, pls can I have your contact, I need your help
Re: Uniben To Conduct Post-UTME Exercise by obaayo2: 10:40am On Jun 16, 2016
ritababe.
any idea about this thing, I've a sister who needs help

UNICAL Produces 12 First Class As 7,222 Graduate / Apply: 2017 Cowbell Mathematics Competition For Nigeria Secondary Schools / Senate Passes Student Loan Act 2024