Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President (5596 Views)

Nigeria Could Teach The West A Few Things - Bloomberg / Everyone Let Us Pray That This Recession Will Not Come To This.. Pics / Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
I always knew it is a deadly error to put your life in the hands of white doctors as an African Head of State.
The so called ear infection that they the West most probably found a way of causing may be through headphones in one of the summits he attended.

Pray for Mr President, this that the CBN are reversing his Foreign exchange policy whilst he is still away, perhaps it maybe because they know something.

Pray for Mr President because we know that the white man has been secretly assassinating competent and patriotic African presidents mainly through poisoning in last few decades with 13 competent presidents dying of illness in last 20years, whilst nothing ever happens to the corrupt ones.

Pray for our president who has put himself in enemy territory,

Pray for our president seeing that Federal Executive Council Meeting is held just the day that we are told that he was meant to return,

I hope as usual, that I am just being overly paranoid .

http://www.africareview.com/Special-Reports/why-african-leaders-die-in-office/-/979182/1489622/-/ol6y04z/-/index.html

Why do so many African leaders die in office?

It's rare for the leader of a country to die in office. Since 2008, it's happened 13 times worldwide - but 10 of those leaders have been African. Why is it so much more common in this one continent?

Large crowds carrying candles ran alongside the hearse carrying the body of Meles Zenawi, as it made its way through Addis Ababa, on Tuesday. He had died, aged 57, after a long illness.

Earlier in the month, tens of thousands of Ghanaians attended the funeral of their late President, John Atta Mills, who had died suddenly at the age of 68.

Four months earlier, a national holiday was declared in Malawi to allow as many people as possible to attend the funeral of the late president, Bingu wa Mutharika, who had died of cardiac arrest, aged 78.

And in January, the president of Guinea-Bissau, Malam Bacai Sanha, died in a military hospital in Paris after a long illness. He was 64.

So, four African leaders have died in office this year alone. Disruptive for the countries concerned, tragic for the leaders' families. But spare a thought also for the reporters.

"I seem to be getting an awful lot of calls in the night telling me an African president has died," says Simon Allison, a correspondent for South Africa's DailyMaverick website. "Why do African presidents keep dying?"

Older leaders

The question led him to take a close look at their survival rate.

"Go back just a little bit further and the list of dead sitting African presidents gets alarmingly longer," he says. Indeed, since 2008, 10 African leaders have died in office.

It's certainly true that leaders are dying in office in higher numbers in Africa than on any other continent. In the same period, only three other national leaders have died in office - Kim Jong Il of North Korea, Polish President Lech Kaczynski, who died in a plane crash, and David Thomson of Barbados, who had cancer.

3 Likes

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by madridguy(m): 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by kettykin: 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
The day someone went to un office to campaign for the Palestine State was the day I said goodbye. Not even Abacha in his carelessness made this blunder

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
praying fervently.
Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by BavarianLad: 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
GenBuhari:
I always knew it is a deadly error to put your life in the hands of white doctors as an African Head of State.
The so called ear infection that they the West most probably found a way of causing may be through headphones in one of the summits he attended.

Pray for Mr President, this that the CBN are reversing his Foreign exchange policy whilst he is still away, perhaps it maybe because they know something.

Pray for Mr President because we know that the white man has been secretly assassinating competent and patriotic African presidents mainly through poisoning in last few decades with 13 competent presidents dying of illness in last 20years, whilst nothing ever happens to the corrupt ones.

Pray for our president who has put himself in enemy territory,

Pray for our president seeing that Federal Executive Council Meeting is held just the day that we are told that he was meant to return,

I hope as usual, that I am just being overly paranoid .
What is this one saying? Where is the competence in the old certificateless corrupt dogon yaro of Daura?
You didn't know the west is this dangerous when he went there to disgrace his fore fathers by saying they're criminals? You didn't know the west has been killing 'competent' African leaders when he went there like almajiri to beg money for Budget padding? You didn't know the west hates our leaders when he went there to address an empty seat at an event that has nothing to do with him and Nigeria?

Make dem block the remaining ear kpatakpata.

Our criminal president must present his certificate.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by Horus(m): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
This is why Africans should build high standard hospitals in Africa. As an African Head of State putting your life in the hands of white doctors denote a lack of real power or independence

3 Likes

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
Abeg who get Nokia pin mouth charger

3 Likes

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by overall90: 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
Abeg wey my corn and pear.

1 Like

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
Please I beg the westerners if they are the ones responsible for the president's blocked ear (one), just block the second one because he was useless to nigeria when both ears were working, and would be more useless now that it is just one ear. #AsIfWeCare

13 Likes

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by APCHaram: 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
The Doctor that puts this rabid bigot down will be doing humanity a service and deserves an award.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by Ojiofor: 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
Buhari will soon be back with his WAEC cert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by adconline(m): 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
What a diplay of Ebola-warped logic.. But your GMB preferred western-trained doctors and hospitals over Nigeria?
He kids are in western Univetsities? he flies around the world with western-made planes? Driven around in western-made cars??
No wonder Nigeria has been a breeding ground for congenital idiocy since 0000BC

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by decomaniaboss(f): 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
BavarianLad:
What is this one saying? Where is the competence in the old certificateless corrupt dogon yaro of Daura?
You didn't know the west is this dangerous when he went there to disgrace his fore fathers by saying they're criminals? You didn't know the west has been killing 'competent' African leaders when he went there like almajiri to beg money for Budget padding? You didn't know the west hates our leaders when he went there to address an empty seat at an event that has nothing to do with him and Nigeria?

don't mind those paid propagandas ,there have nothing else to do....check them ,there spend their life online....is their job....bund of hypocrites there can sell the country for a plate of food...those mules are the reason why we are in this mess!!! There voted for the old gould to ruin us all

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 16, 2016
Whats your point?
Please pray for your president.
decomaniaboss:
don't mind those paid propagandas ,there have nothing else to do....check them ,there spend their life online....is their job....bund of hypocrites there can sell the country for a plate of food...those mules are the reason why we are in this mess!!! There voted for the old gould to ruin us all
Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 16, 2016
GenBuhari:
Abeg who get data for video? undecided
No wahala.
How we go do am now cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by idupaul: 1:15am On Jun 16, 2016
We warned him to stop travelling like a bird but he didn't heed oo..I am sure he has been already

2 Likes

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 16, 2016
idupaul:
We warned him to stop travelling like a bird but he didn't heed oo..I am sure he has been already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by emmalexabl(m): 1:27am On Jun 16, 2016
cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 16, 2016
May the president return today hale and hearty.

May anybody who has planned evil against him have their evil rebound back to them.

2 Likes

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 16, 2016
Disgraceful this is your president you are talk about here.
Where is your patriotism?

Very sad.
BavarianLad:

3 Likes

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by BavarianLad: 7:40am On Jun 16, 2016
GenBuhari:

Very sad.
My patriotism is up in Buhari's stinking arse who left his multi billion naira clinic in his backyard in Aso Rock to treat an ordinary ear infection in London.

4 Likes

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 16, 2016
GenBuhari:

Very sad.
^

3 Likes

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by decomaniaboss(f): 10:07am On Jun 16, 2016
GenBuhari:
Whats your point?
Please pray for your president.
i do not have a president !!!!! Didn't voted for that old Gould !!!
Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by DoyenExchange: 10:30am On Jun 16, 2016
Abi o!
Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 16, 2016
Are there no competent ENT doctors in Nigeria?

Why did he travel outside? This is one reason our health sector cannot improve.

1 Like

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 16, 2016
kaeforum:
They are all kwarapt.
Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
I often wonder why he keeps traveling to the UK, then I remembered that he said he has his children schooling in the UK and his personal doctor of 27 years is also in UK.
So I think it is understandable that he uses his leave to spend a few days with them.

Personally I was somewhat disappointed that he has had a personal doctor from the UK for so long. But much as I love Buhari and his patriotism he has a very dangerous trust in the white man especially our former colonial masters, despite their evil devious criminal nature which he must be aware of by now.

But that aside, whether you vote him or not does not stop him being your president and for that reason , if you are patriotic you must care for any harm to comes his way or any evil plot that is waged against him.

After all whether you voted him or not he is developing you your neighbourhood as much as he is doing in those constituencies that voted him.

Find your patriotism.
quid:

They are all kwarapt.
kaeforum:
Why did he travel outside? This is one reason our health sector cannot improve.
DoyenExchange:
Abi o!
decomaniaboss:
i do not have a president !!!!! Didn't voted for that old Gould !!!
BavarianLad:
My patriotism is up in Buhari's stinking arse who left his multi billion naira clinic in his backyard in Aso Rock to treat an ordinary ear infection in London.

4 Likes

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
GenBuhari:
I often wonder why he keeps traveling to the UK, then I remembered that he said he has his children schooling in the UK and his personal doctor of 27 years is also in UK.
So I think it is understandable that he uses his leave to spend a few days with them.

Personally I was somewhat disappointed that he has had a personal doctor from the UK for so long. But much as I love Buhari and his patriotism he has a very dangerous trust in the white man especially our former colonial masters, despite their evil devious criminal nature which he must be aware of by now.

But that aside, whether you vote him or not does not stop him being your president and for that reason , if you are patriotic you must care for any harm to comes his way or any evil plot that is waged against him.

After all whether you voted him or not he is developing you your neighbourhood as much as he is doing in those constituencies that voted him.

Find your patriotism.

angry angry angry

Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by asorocker: 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
GenBuhari:
May the president return today hale and hearty.

May anybody who has planned evil against him have their evil rebound back to them.

Tell that to the families of unarmed soldiers that were shot dead by lunatics
Re: Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
what do you mean unarmed soldiers?

A soldier without arms is foolish abi?
asorocker:

Tell that to the families of unarmed soldiers that were shot dead by lunatics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Tinubu And His Lieutenants Not Campaigning In Southeast And Southsouth? / I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi / Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.