Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Police Arrest Two For Having Sex Publicly In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Two For Having Sex Publicly In Abuja (2172 Views)

Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Two For Having Sex Publicly In Abuja by Asimiju: 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
The accused, Vincent Chikwukume and Nnandi Ujunwa before an Abuja Grade 1 Area Court for allegedly having sexual intercourse in a public place.

According to the prosecutor, A.Z. Dalhatu, policemen on routine surveillance of Abuja at Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II at 12:45am on Tuesday, June 14, caught the accused persons having sex inside a car parked by the roadside.

Dalhatu added that when the police subjected the accused persons to interrogations, the defendants came out of the car and assaulted one Sergeant Okpe John attached to the police patrol team.

Daily Post freports that the duo who were arraigned under Sections 79 and 267 of the Penal Code, pleaded not guilty.

The presiding judge, Abubakar Sadiq, granted the accused bail in the sum of N30, 000 each with two sureties who must be on Grade Level 10 in the Federal Civil Service.

The presiding judge adjourned the case to July 13 for mention, but that was after refusing a court application by the defence counsel, Nnameka Ezeani, for the release of the car in which the act was allegedly committed.

Sadiq said the issue of the car was not mentioned in the first information report presented to the court, therefore, lacked the capacity to order for its release.

Credit: www-naij-com.0.freebasics.com/861615-shame-two-arrested-public-sex-abuja.html?source=index_latest&iorg_service_id_internal=692981340802115">https://https-www-naij-com.0.freebasics.com/861615-shame-two-arrested-public-sex-abuja.html?source=index_latest&iorg_service_id_internal=692981340802115%3BAfobFxEp7W2uiRBV

Re: Police Arrest Two For Having Sex Publicly In Abuja by megapriest(m): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
Whats this generation turning to, immoralties of the highest order
Re: Police Arrest Two For Having Sex Publicly In Abuja by SUPOL(m): 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
Who never do am?
Re: Police Arrest Two For Having Sex Publicly In Abuja by donbenedict(m): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
grin

Konji
Re: Police Arrest Two For Having Sex Publicly In Abuja by youngaz(m): 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
Name checkers i tink i saw sumtin lyk "Vinc......chikwu"....sumtin sha cum and help me check i tink my glasses no won gree megringrin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Two For Having Sex Publicly In Abuja by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 16, 2016
megapriest:
Whats this generation turning to, immoralties of the highest order
HUMANS have reduced themselves to INVERTEBRATES
Re: Police Arrest Two For Having Sex Publicly In Abuja by demo4ril97(m): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2016
KonjiDAM the most magnificent bascat
Re: Police Arrest Two For Having Sex Publicly In Abuja by sleekbae: 9:41am On Jun 16, 2016
oo
Re: Police Arrest Two For Having Sex Publicly In Abuja by Alaanyihaji(m): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
This reminds me of a story by my former oga. He was on top of a mistress inside the car by the road side at about 10pm. the police patrol van noticed the way the car was dancing to the rythm of the jerking and went nearer and asked,'what do you guys think you are doing'?My oga said he replied,'what can you guys see we are doing"? He said the leader of the police team said in yoruba language, let's be on our way these ones are 'weeree'.

(1) (Reply)

Boy Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him 4 A More Handsome Guy(pics) / Are Nigerians Making Fake Cheques? / Pictures Of The World Terrorists Named "ISIL Or ISIS"...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.