Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,010 members, 7,803,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Mtn Xtra Pro Fraud! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Xtra Pro Fraud! (745 Views)

Mtn Xtra Byte!!!!"!!! / 10 Excuses Call Centre Agents Use To Deceive Customers For Fraud Deductions / The Fraud In Slot Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Xtra Pro Fraud! by Victorakats(m): 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
This is to bring to the notice of the public here on Naira land and beyond that MTN Xtra Pro is currently misbehaving and the call rates for the plan is 0.20k as against the advertised 0.11k with a daily access fee of N5.00!
I tried contacting MTN customer care personnel and he said that there's a technical issues with the plan and that MTN is aware of the development and are already working on that.
In the mean time, I suggest that you avoid making calls with your MTN Xtra Pro pending when this has been resolved.
I plead for the telecommunications regulation body to look into this horrible service delivery and put the necessary regulations to avoid such an embarrassment!
Finally, Mtn must refund all the airtime that many subscribers lost as a result of this and tender an apology to the consumers.
We cannot continue to accept mediocrity as a standard in Nigeria!
Let the mods do the needful, thank you!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us The Best Nokia Product You Like Best. / Airtel's N200 For 20GB Data: Another Scam In The Making? / HTC One Mini M4 Replacement Touch Screen / Brand New HTC M8 Battery For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.