Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:05 PM

A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin (1562 Views)

Hilarious! Lady Asked If She Is Ugly On Facebook Group [photo] / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / She Asked If I Am Okay With It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin by doris4u(f): 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hello fellas ,I met a guy on social media ,stays outside the country.Our chats was going on smoothly until he asked if I was a virgin. Note,we are just chatting for the first time.It really sounds absurds to me that a guy could ask a Lady that question on the first day of chat or is not normal wit any other person.what do u guys tinks.Besides our chat is clean.
Re: A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin by ifex370(m): 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
Are you a virgin... Simple

8 Likes

Re: A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin by alobright17(m): 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
As much as many kids here will want to bash and insult you on this thread,I'll stand my ground to say that to me it's not normal since this is the first time chat and he is not even your boyfriend or lover yet.

On a second thought it also depends on what subject you guys were chatting on that made him ask such sensitive question.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin by Ranchhoddas: 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
...and what was your reply?
Re: A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
So?
Re: A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
If you are one, you will be proud to type a capital letter 'YES'.... Next story pls!

4 Likes

Re: A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin by Kiish(m): 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
he doesnt want to waste time... straight to the point. no need for familiarity. grin

1 Like

Re: A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
Chai everything na news,

Op dey go question no hard YES/NO,
If you no wan answer, you for end dey chat... Nawo...undecided

Re: A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
It's obvious you are new to chatting with those non-nigerian men. Those guys are not interested in having clean conversation- young or old. In little time, he will request for your naked pictures. To keep them away, next time ask for money like $1k. He will run away and never come back.

doris4u:
Hello fellas ,I met a guy on social media ,stays outside the country.Our chats was going on smoothly until he asked if I was a virgin. Note,we are just chatting for the first time.It really sounds absurds to me that a guy could ask a Lady that question on the first day of chat or is not normal wit any other person.what do u guys tinks.Besides our chat is clean.

1 Like

Re: A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin by NOIBMUUL(m): 12:03am On Jun 16, 2016
ifex370:
Are you a virgin... Simple

Abi o. Simple YES or NO.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin by Jambsupport(f): 12:16am On Jun 16, 2016
doris4u:
And you created a thread for this. Lmao
Ok, just give any answer already.
Re: A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 16, 2016
Personally I do not see it as his business. You don't owe him any explanations either.

Simply tell him politely that it is personal and you want to keep it that way. Of course he might tease you and try to say "oops..aww she is not" or "oh she is-how strange and weird".

Just remember it is not his business and it is too early to divulge such personal information to a guy you just met and chatted with for the first time.

Besides being a virgin does not determine how go or bad a person you are. Neither does it determine marital bliss or a successful and guaranteed future. That is not to say being a virgin does not have its benefits.

3 Likes

Re: A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin by baranzy(m): 12:44am On Jun 16, 2016
Are u a student?and which skool?
Re: A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin by Parpor(m): 1:47am On Jun 16, 2016
We all know a simple question deserves a simple answer. You are not a virgin,SIMPLE...unto the next question pls
Re: A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin by GoldenJAT(m): 7:25am On Jun 16, 2016
guilty conscience!!! make we go beat the guy?
Re: A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin by adamshuaib(m): 8:20am On Jun 16, 2016
He ain't serious

2 Likes

Re: A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin by doris4u(f): 10:22am On Jun 16, 2016
alobright17:
As much as many kids here will want to bash and insult you on this thread,I'll stand my ground to say that to me it's not normal since this is the first time chat and he is not even your boyfriend or lover yet.

On a second thought it also depends on what subject you guys were chatting on that made him ask such sensitive question.
Like I said before it was a clean chat.he just popped d question from nowhere.
Re: A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin by doris4u(f): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
It's obvious you are new to chatting with those non-nigerian men. Those guys are not interested in having clean conversation- young or old. In little time, he will request for your naked pictures. To keep them away, next time ask for money like $1k. He will run away and never come back.

I know foreigners do it a lot.He isn't a foreigner,he is a Nigerian.
Re: A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin by doris4u(f): 10:27am On Jun 16, 2016
Jambsupport:
And you created a thread for this. Lmao
Ok, just give any answer already.
It isn't a must u comment
Re: A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin by alobright17(m): 10:46am On Jun 16, 2016
doris4u:
Like I said before it was a clean chat.he just popped d question from nowhere.

Then the guy just diverted the question to his area of interest,if you're still interested in him answer and move to the next level,but I still stand to say is a wrong move especially from and online chatter for the very first time my opinion though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 08, 2017
Advise :

Answer: "yes" without hesitation and continue chatting as if it wasn't a big deal.

Any hesitation in answering would be taken to indicate you are not .

If you relationship develops you can let him know the truth then, if you are not a virgin.

Why not respond to what you consider an unreasonable question with an unreasonable answer ?
Re: A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin by Nobody: 12:11am On May 09, 2017
So............what happened next

Re: A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin by tomdon(m): 3:31am On Jun 28, 2017
Wetin consign me say because you don de fucc
Re: A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin by Ademat7(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2017
Doris4u The guy want to be serious with a virgin just like Nwanko Kanu did when he wants to settle down.
Guys who leave where bitches are the order of the day often reach out to their domain back home
Re: A Guy On Social Media Asked If I Was A Virgin by FemiEddy(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
doris4u:
I have a proposal for you, I wouldn't wanna share it here, privacy required, I suggest you chat me up so we can talk in proper pardon for the manner of approach tho, thanks. 08167686932

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Must To Marry? / Girls Why? / What Youths Should Know About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.