Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw (59872 Views)

2018 Neco Coordination / NECO Coordination On August 14, 2017 / NECO Coordination Start On 18th August 2016-Earn N10,000-N15,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by Mpyaw: 2:07am On Jun 16, 2016
Should incase you gatecrashed Waec without a parcel or you got a parcel and need more cash, Lets keep ourselves updated with the coordination exercise for NECO. I have verified with NECO office and my Assistant Chief Examiner that it will commence in August, 2016. Not date has been given for commencement

Unlike WAEC, NECO does not send sms inviting examiners for the coordination, that is why I am giving this information so that you can all get ready for it.

While NECO marking is not an employment opportunity, and cannot even be quoted in the CV as a viable working experience, the advantages of coordination and marking can be seen below

1. It puts some coins in the pocket. In about 5 days of using ur leisure to mark, you are guaranteed at least N15,000. Can serve some purposes

2. The informative content of the coordination is helpful for teachers. Helps you know the best way to prepare students for the examination. It also enriches the teacher's research and lesson notes

Please, invited or not, check the marking venues(Same venue WAEC used for coordination). NB: some WAEC venues are not used for NECO used for coordination. Gate-crash (if not invited) and you may be fortunate to get a pack.

You can also apply as a checker. The same procedure for WAEC pans out at NECO.

Wish you all success!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by Paragon001(m): 3:38am On Jun 16, 2016
Thanks alot. . . How can one apply?

2 Likes

Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 16, 2016
Mpyaw:
Should incase you gatecrashed Waec without a parcel or you got a parcel and need more cash, Lets keep ourselves updated with the coordination exercise for NECO. I have verified with NECO office and my Assistant Chief Examiner that it will commence in August, 2016. Not date has been given for commencement

Unlike WAEC, NECO does not send sms inviting examiners for the coordination, that is why I am giving this information so that you can all get ready for it.

While NECO marking is not an employment opportunity, and cannot even be quoted in the CV as a viable working experience, the advantages of coordination and marking can be seen below

1. It puts some coins in the pocket. In about 5 days of using ur leisure to mark, you are guaranteed at least N15,000. Can serve some purposes

2. The informative content of the coordination is helpful for teachers. Helps you know the best way to prepare students for the examination. It also enriches the teacher's research and lesson notes

Please, invited or not, check the marking venues(Same venue WAEC used for coordination). NB: some WAEC venues are not used for NECO used for coordination. Gate-crash (if not invited) and you may be fortunate to get a pack.

Wish you all success!!

how can one apply
Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by Mpyaw: 5:03am On Jun 16, 2016
@ randy91 & Paragon001 Attend WAEC coordination today 1:00pm first then we proceed to NECO.
August is when NECO is coming up.

1 Like

Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by Paragon001(m): 7:37am On Jun 16, 2016
@Mpyaw, thanks boss... I'm looking forward to attending WAEC's today. But the challenge is the conflicting start up time. While some pipo say it's by 9a.m others say it's by 1p.m. Pls, i wil be glad to knw ur source of infor. Once again, thanks!
Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by ABDamola(m): 9:18am On Jun 16, 2016
Paragon001:
@Mpyaw, thanks boss... I'm looking forward to attending WAEC's today. But the challenge is the conflicting start up time. While some pipo say it's by 9a.m others say it's by 1p.m. Pls, i wil be glad to knw ur source of infor. Once again, thanks!
Its 1pm

@OP, who told u neco pays 15k? Dnt b so elated cos its nt possible...
WAEC pays more dan NECO.
Last year WAEC paid 11k and NECO paid 10k(neco paid sum examiners 9k plus depending on d numba of ur scripts)
And it has alwz bin like ds
Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by Mpyaw: 10:29am On Jun 16, 2016
Paragon001:
Source: www.mitacy.com
Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by Mpyaw: 10:34am On Jun 17, 2016
ABDamola:

Its 1pm

@OP, who told u neco pays 15k? Dnt b so elated cos its nt possible...
WAEC pays more dan NECO.
Last year WAEC paid 11k and NECO paid 10k(neco paid sum examiners 9k plus depending on d numba of ur scripts)
And it has alwz bin like ds
Are you sure?

1 Like

Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by ABDamola(m): 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mpyaw:

Are you sure?
Very sure...
Bt it cn b reviewed upward DS year....
Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by Mpyaw: 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
http://mitacy.com/index.php/forum/general/218-waec-coordination-begins-16th-june-2016?limitstart=0
NAtional Examination Council coordination is coming up in August some center differs from the waec centers
Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by Mpyaw: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
I promised to keep fellow Nairalanders updated with the coordination exercise for NECO. I have verified with NECO office in Owerri and my Assistant Chief Examiner that it will commence on August 14.

Unlike WAEC, NECO does not send sms inviting examiners for the coordination, that is why i am giving this information so that you can all get ready for it.

1. It puts some coins in the pocket. In about 5 days of using ur leisure to mark, you are guaranteed at least N10,000. Can serve some purposes

Please, invited or not, check the marking venues used for coordination. Gate-crash (if not invited) and you may be fortunate to get a pack.

Wish you all success!!

4 Likes

Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Mpyaw:
I promised to keep fellow Nairalanders updated with the coordination exercise for NECO. I have verified with NECO office in Owerri and my Assistant Chief Examiner that it will commence on August 14.

Unlike WAEC, NECO does not send sms inviting examiners for the coordination, that is why i am giving this information so that you can all get ready for it.

1. It puts some coins in the pocket. In about 5 days of using ur leisure to mark, you are guaranteed at least N10,000. Can serve some purposes

Please, invited or not, check the marking venues used for coordination. Gate-crash (if not invited) and you may be fortunate to get a pack.

Wish you all success!!

how do we go about this bro?

2 Likes

Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by Mpyaw: 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
Mpyaw:

Wish you all success!!
Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 29, 2016
Mpyaw:

Wish you all success!!
Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by Emmanes: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
pls keep us posted o
Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by Emmanes: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
pls keep us posted o we are grateful
Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 03, 2016
Emmanes:
pls keep us posted o we are grateful
ok
Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by Mpyaw: 1:43am On Jul 06, 2016
kiss
Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by utchvikky(f): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
House I want to know if they offer French in NECO because I would love to mark french or Civic Education.please keep me posted.

1 Like

Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by Pojomojo: 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
utchvikky:
House I want to know if they offer French in NECO because I would love to mark french or Civic Education.please keep me posted.
it coming up first or secid week in August
Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by Adefioyests: 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
tanx 4 d info; pls, keep us informed as it gets nearer
Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by Mpyaw: 11:40am On Jul 16, 2016
Adefioyests:
tanx 4 d info; pls, keep us informed as it gets nearer
It should be coming up second week in August, 2016.
Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by silvyonys(f): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pls someone should give us the various marking venues for the NECO. I reside at surulere, Aguda to be specific. Any venue close to me. Pls house.

2 Likes

Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by Raphafire101: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Any idea about the venue in Benue state
Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
nice
Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by Pojomojo: 4:39am On Jul 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by ajeleseujn(m): 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
Mpyaw:

Wish you all success!!

Thank you bro for the prompt info. Pls, I need to know if I should visit the marking centre on or before August 14 to register for a spot. And what are those things to go with for registration? Thank you for your prompt response.

1 Like

Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by iffydave: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
silvyonys:
Pls someone should give us the various marking venues for the NECO. I reside at surulere, Aguda to be specific. Any venue close to me. Pls house.

Check AUD grammar school, is at Randle Avenue, Opposite Randle general Hospital.
Hope it helps?
Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
Wat abt those in ipaja/ayobo axis?
Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by Mpyaw: 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
ajeleseujn:

Thank you bro for the prompt info. Pls, I need to know if I should visit the marking centre on or before August 14 to register for a spot. And what are those things to go with for registration? Thank you for your prompt response.
I d card original and photocooy of credentials
Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by ajeleseujn(m): 2:57am On Jul 22, 2016
Mpyaw:

I d card original and photocooy of credentials

On or before August 14th?
Re: NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw by Femmyfamous4u(m): 7:09am On Jul 22, 2016
can we know the various centers assigned for various subjects in lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) / Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.