Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,990 members, 7,806,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (89820 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2009
Member: simply_me

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=114998

Description of pix: White hot pants, yellow top and hills, sitting on a chair

Says to me: [She is thinking] What the hell is wrong with men? I dress sexy for him on a Saturday afternoon and he prefers to watch a stupid football match. I bet he will want to come and have some after the match, that is when I will show him.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bluespice(f): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2009
sega, ur a case! grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ravenzord(m): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2009
@ Blue; 4 d pic on ur profile at d moment,I'll say: 'Baby I'm really tired of all this swimming,couldn't we go somewhere,just me and U,all alone? Like ur room. . . grin cool.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2009
Sagamite:

Spiky, I am not going there.

Why? grin grin grin Discrimination of the highest order.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ravenzord(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2009
Sagamite:

Member: simply_me

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=114998

Description of pix: White hot pants, yellow top and hills, sitting on a chair

Says to me: [She is thinking] What the hell is wrong with men? I dress sexy for him on a Saturday afternoon and he prefers to watch a stupid football match. I bet he will want to come and have some after the match, that is when I will show him.

D'u really think that's her? Looks very modellish 2 me
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by bluespice(f): 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2009
rave, sharrap dia! angry grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2009
ravenzord:

Nigerians cant be "modelesque"?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Why? grin grin grin Discrimination of the highest order.

Na, thank you. Lets keep it positive.  grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2009
ravenzord:

I wouldn't say so.

Probably professionally taken, but it is not professional modelling.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2009
I hope you are just prejudice against the background used for the 2 disqualified pics  cry

Oniranu   grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

I hope you are just prejudice against the background used for the 2 disqualified pics  cry

Oniranu   grin

No, it is lack of positive creative juice for those particular pictures. The girls are cool but I can only come negative with the punchline and want to be nice.  wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2009
I think sy2000 is quite pretty.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=46791

Saga, have you finished your reviews? You no sabi say na work I carry give you. Shebi na you wan review? tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ravenzord(m): 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2009
Don't mind me. . .Nigerian chicks can actually be modelesque,it's just that the pic reminded me of one Vida Guerrera pic I have. . .so I thought she was one up-and-coming eye candy model. Come to think of it,look at all that blush on her face. . .

@ Blue: Na true talk now grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2009
Member: sy2000

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=46791

Description of pix: Pink top, white jeans and 2 camera phones

Says to me: [She says] Honey, I think I need to get new phones, these 2 are old. I think I want Touch-Screen. [I say] Funny you said that, I was thinking something similar from this view of looking at you, Touch-Girl. Like Touch-Here . . . Touch-There . . . . Touch-Here . . . . Touch-There [we kiss] and touch, touch, [size=5pt]touch[/size], [size=4pt]touch[/size]. [She giggles and whispers] Go and lock the doors first, my flatmate might come in.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ravenzord(m): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2009
Referring 2 simply-me;another thang's that I really wonder how many everyday Naija chicks would dress up in a slinky top and hot pants 2 go take a pic 4 fun,AND also use that pic 4 a profile picture. . .just my bushmanism talkin'.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2009
Its obviously a studio picture raven. She may have gotten dressed at the studio and probably needs the photo for her portfolio assuming she wants to be a model. smiley
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2009
Lol didnt even notice the two phones. you're such a dork grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by hotteju(f): 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2009
Member: almondjoy

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=138986

Description of pix: In a restaurant with breakfast food in front of her

Says to me: [She says] Abeg, eat!!! All those yeye, pankere, bulimic girls you young boys dey go for nowadays no dey feed una. Girls wey no get anything to shake to Shina Peters. See as you don lose weight. Let me hook you up with one of my friend's sister, Comfort, with full body wey go feed you well. Na Calabar girl wey don go fattening camp where dem prop am with hippopotamus milk. [And I am thinking quietly but almost choking on my meal] Does my health insurance policy cover "Human Squashing"?

This post just made my day
LMAOOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2009
Member: sweetpie23

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=361070

Description of pix: jeans jacket and trousers, black D&G hat

Says to me: [It is 15 minutes to midnight on the 31st of Dec] [I am walking by and feeling naughty and say] Hi, are you waiting for me. [She giggles and says] No, I am waiting for a group of my friends. We are going to the square to see in the New Year. [I joke] I am muslim, the more the merrier, I can love all 4 of you equally all night [She laughs and asks] Ok, you want to chill with us [I say] Sure, why not.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by mohawkchic(f): 2:31am On Sep 02, 2009
~I've had a good laff!  grin ~You's are all gorgeous ladies!

~Sagamite you've got a great sense of humour. . .your previous profile pic & Caption got me LMAO  cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by nana(f): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2009
Hmmm
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2009
mohawkchic:

~I've had a good laff!  grin ~You's are all gorgeous ladies!

~Sagamite you've got a great sense of humour. . .your previous profile pic & Caption got me LMAO  cheesy

Thank you, my sister. I try to stay close to God in my desperate times of need.

Sometimes omoboy for don pour all the lyrics for this earth finish and the girl go still they front even when e no say your body done jigbiri like engine wey go soon knock and that soldier don tranga to the point wey you wan have brain stroke because of misdirection of blood from the brain. That na when you know say na only divine intervention go solve issues, that na why you see me dey call on am like that.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by mohawkchic(f): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2009
~ grin ROTFLMAO. . .I hear You. . . . . wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by No2Atheism(m): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2009
@spiky which one is all the profile links wey you come post join, u get for hand o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2009
mohawkchic:

~ grin ROTFLMAO. . .I hear You. . . . . wink

So if any girl ever tells you that I broke into the song "We are saying thanking you Jesus, thank you my lord . . . . " and dancing in the middle of the room immediately after a session, abeg understand, I am only closing my own side of the deal to the Lord for breaking down barriers in my life.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2009
Member: *Shentz*

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=24394

Description of pix: yellow and black coloured hair tie, grey singlet.

Says to me: No, Mummy, those are not my pills. Honestly, I am not yet having sex.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2009
pills?

anyway that's a gorgeous girl.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by dayokanu(m): 8:38am On Sep 03, 2009
^^^Just like you
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 9:03am On Sep 03, 2009
* Trying too hard *
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by No2Atheism(m): 9:21am On Sep 03, 2009
spikedcylinder:

* Trying too hard *

@spiky

it has been a while since i last looked for your trouble, grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by No2Atheism(m): 9:27am On Sep 03, 2009
Plz analyze TOH's pix.

The one wey she dey shake her ikebe at the club. You'll have to ask dayokanu for that pix

@Gators

Moreover sef, it seems you are looking for TOH's trouble  grin grin grin I no dey there o, by the time she slaps you left and right, you would know not to look for her trouble in public.

undecided does TOH even have an Ikebe to shake  abeg (who dash TOH ikebe)  . . . . talk something else . . . if na @spiky now, i understand.

@gators abeg stop trying to prop up TOH's ego, who dash am ikebe, . . . . ikebe koo , ikeko niii ,  grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by tubabie(f): 10:03am On Sep 03, 2009
LOL. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / Steps To Sex Chat A Girl Online And Get Win Her For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.