Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (89845 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2010
^^lol cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by candylips(m): 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2010
^^ kunbee is that you in your profile pic  smiley
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2010
Yes Because i am Stephanie Okereke abi undecided mschew undecided undecided
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 27, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2010
Member: sweetmum

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=267122

Description of pix: Wearing white shirt, sitting in office looking mystified.

Says to me: [She is thinking] Chei, my predecessor, Mr Na2day, looted the funds finish. Now I have no funds to do the work this office is suppose to do. We are suppose to be public servants, not public looters.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Pweety4me(f): 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2010
[color=#770077]@Sagalysis ermm just wanted 2 ask ya y is it dat u only wanna do female pics?[/color]
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by netotse(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2010
Pweety4me:

[color=#770077]@Sagalysis ermm just wanted 2 ask ya y is it dat u only wanna do female pics?[/color]

@saga
abeg dont answer that question. . .we cant be encouraging such behaviour
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Pweety4me(f): 1:04am On Jan 30, 2010
^Wat do u mean? there ain't nuffin wrong wiv that it's just an analysis noffin personal ain't no big deal. . . undecided
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by platinumnk(f): 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2010
cuzin- he love the ladies thts y tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 12:09am On Feb 02, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2010
arkinses:

shocked Odikwa risky!

grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 12:48am On Feb 03, 2010
lol mama-gee, i knew it wasn't her. [size=1pt]unless that's her blog. [/size] tongue
busted.
cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by mamagee3(f): 12:51am On Feb 03, 2010
THE AMAKA:

lol mama-gee, i knew it wasn't her. [size=1pt]unless that's her blog. [/size]  tongue
busted.
  cheesy

Where I hold you? angry
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 12:52am On Feb 03, 2010
Kunbee:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=468504 nice bobbie smiley

This is not fair naw.

Chineke!!! [size=3pt]Succulent beauty[/size]

Kunbee:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=341024

This really can't be her. Where is the strait-jacket?  cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 12:56am On Feb 03, 2010
Pweety4me:

Because I only like women.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chiogo(f): 12:56am On Feb 03, 2010
THE AMAKA:

lol mama-gee, i knew it wasn't her. [size=1pt]unless that's her blog. [/size]  tongue
busted.
 cheesy
LMFAO!!

Oya, mama_gee, is that your blog?  tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 1:01am On Feb 03, 2010
Member: Chioma-luv

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=468504

Description of pix: Wearing sunglasses and lovely, lovely, juicy ti-ts.

Says to me: [Take her out to a club and went to get drinks, I get back and she seems miffed and says] Those yeye guys came to chat me up when you left.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by mamagee3(f): 1:05am On Feb 03, 2010
chiogo:

LMFAO!!

Oya, mama_gee, is that your blog?  tongue

What are you talking about? undecided
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 1:07am On Feb 03, 2010
[size=20pt]LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL[/size]
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 1:10am On Feb 03, 2010
Member: nycbaby

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=308858

Description of pix: Wearing green jacket sitting down

Says to me: [At a party she is sitting down as her friend just left her to chat with the celebrant. She seems shy and alone. I am on the dance floor and signal she should come and dance. She smiles and says] No thanks, I am cool. [I put up a smug smile and signal I am counting up to 5. She smiles and justs stares at me as I count down] 1 . . . . 2 . . . . 3 . . . . 4 . . . . [She starts laughing and gets up to dance]
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chiogo(f): 1:21am On Feb 03, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=462765 - she's pretty.

mama-gee:

What are you talking about? undecided
Ha! Never mind. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by mamagee3(f): 1:22am On Feb 03, 2010
Sagamite, what are you on about?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 2:26am On Feb 03, 2010
mama-gee:

Sagamite, what are you on about?

I am just saying I didn't expect you to look like an ordinary girl. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by mamagee3(f): 2:27am On Feb 03, 2010
Sagamite:

I am just saying I didn't expect you to look like an ordinary girl.  grin

Tell me you're smoking on broken glasses. cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 2:28am On Feb 03, 2010
Member: platinumk

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=315088

Description of pix: Showing 2 fingers and lookinng at camera

Says to me: [She says] Don't think I did not spot you. I have seen you exchange numbers with 2 girls.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 9:31am On Feb 03, 2010
^^ hehe thats my momma cheesy smiley
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 10:32am On Feb 03, 2010
If it was her blog, her contributions in the fashion section will be much more than random phrases like 'it is nice', 'I like this'.
Culture cynic is actually a smart girl, I follow her blog religiously.smiley
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2010
mama-gee is actually from uranus. . . the individual in the picture serves as her avatar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.