Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Hilarious Quotes By Pres. Mugabe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Quotes By Pres. Mugabe (1639 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze / 8 New Bills Signed Into Law By Pres. Buhari / Bola Tinubu Has Been Shortchanged By Pres. Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Quotes By Pres. Mugabe by Movicq(m): 6:44am On Jun 16, 2016
I am not sure if any of it is from Mugabe though…..but have a laugh and add yours !Girls’ legs are like rumours.. They spread any how. Robert Mugabe 2015

————————————————

-Ladies are powerful, they can introduce two boyfriends at the same time.They will say My Love meet My Sweet heart. And the twoidiots will say “Bossu how far?”Robert Mugabe 2016————————————————

-Some of you girls can’t even jog for 5minutes but expect aguy to last in bed with you for 2hours Ur level ofselfishness demands a one week crusade.. Robert Mugabe 2016

————————————————-

It’s hard to bewitch African gals these days. Every time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either aBrazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire. Robert Mugabe 2016

————————————————-

Dating a slim/ slender guy is cool. The problem is when you lying on his chest then his ribs draw adidas lines on your face . R.G Mugabe 2016

————————————————-

No s*x before marriageIf that was God’s plan you would receive your Penis or Vag*na on your wedding day. Robert Mugabe

————————————————-

Whenever things seem to start going well in your life, the Devil comes along and gives you a *girlfriend** Robert Mugabe 2016*

————————————————-

“Sucking breast is a survival skill guys learnt at birth. But as to how and where girls learnt the act of sucking d*cks still baffles me…”~ Robert Mugabe

————————————————-

If you are ugly,you are ugly.Stop talking about inner beautycos we dont walk around with X-rays#ROBERT MUGABE

————————————————-

Respect pregnant women because it’s not easy walking around with evidence that you’ve had s*x-Robert Mugabe

————————————————-

Dear sisters,Don’t be deceived by a man who texts you “I miss you” only when it’s raining………you are not an umbrella –Robert Mugabe (2016)

—————————————————

Obama: Mugabe, wisdom and money which one will you go for?Mugabe: I will take moneyObama: But I will go for wisdomMugabe: Well everyone will go for what he lacks

—————————————————————-

Stupidity is when you lick a woman with your bare tongue and later s*x her with condom. What are you preventing, catarrh or headache?– Robert Mugabe
Re: Hilarious Quotes By Pres. Mugabe by youngest85(m): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2016
still funny anyway...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Quotes By Pres. Mugabe by davidbanner(m): 7:04am On Jun 16, 2016
lmao,.... I just gbadun this black man

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Quotes By Pres. Mugabe by seunlayi(m): 7:05am On Jun 16, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Quotes By Pres. Mugabe by kiddoiLL(m): 7:12am On Jun 16, 2016
oya take this one

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Quotes By Pres. Mugabe by Histrings08(m): 7:26am On Jun 16, 2016
This man never cease to amaze me with all his quotes... That of Obama is so hilarious grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Quotes By Pres. Mugabe by Movicq(m): 10:00am On Jun 16, 2016
Madt man
Re: Hilarious Quotes By Pres. Mugabe by SherlockHollmes(m): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2016
He never said most of those things.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Quotes By Pres. Mugabe by Movicq(m): 10:35am On Jun 16, 2016
SherlockHollmes:
He never said most of those things.

How u tk knoww?
Re: Hilarious Quotes By Pres. Mugabe by SherlockHollmes(m): 10:38am On Jun 16, 2016
Movicq:

How u tk knoww?
Because I'm Sherlock Holmes. I'm 90pcnt sure he never said half of those quotes. I stand corrected though
Re: Hilarious Quotes By Pres. Mugabe by Movicq(m): 10:42am On Jun 16, 2016
SherlockHollmes:
Because I'm Sherlock Holmes. I'm 90pcnt sure he never said half of those quotes. I stand corrected though

grin . NA LIE!
Re: Hilarious Quotes By Pres. Mugabe by maslong(m): 10:46am On Jun 16, 2016
Movicq:
I am not sure if any of it is from Mugabe though…..but have a laugh and add yours !Girls’ legs are like rumours.. They spread any how. Robert Mugabe 2015

————————————————

-Ladies are powerful, they can introduce two boyfriends at the same time.They will say My Love meet My Sweet heart. And the twoidiots will say “Bossu how far?”Robert Mugabe 2016————————————————

-Some of you girls can’t even jog for 5minutes but expect aguy to last in bed with you for 2hours Ur level ofselfishness demands a one week crusade.. Robert Mugabe 2016

————————————————-

It’s hard to bewitch African gals these days. Every time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either aBrazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire. Robert Mugabe 2016

————————————————-

Dating a slim/ slender guy is cool. The problem is when you lying on his chest then his ribs draw adidas lines on your face . R.G Mugabe 2016

————————————————-

No s*x before marriageIf that was God’s plan you would receive your Penis or Vag*na on your wedding day. Robert Mugabe

————————————————-

Whenever things seem to start going well in your life, the Devil comes along and gives you a *girlfriend** Robert Mugabe 2016*

————————————————-

“Sucking breast is a survival skill guys learnt at birth. But as to how and where girls learnt the act of sucking d*cks still baffles me…”~ Robert Mugabe

————————————————-

If you are ugly,you are ugly.Stop talking about inner beautycos we dont walk around with X-rays#ROBERT MUGABE

————————————————-

Respect pregnant women because it’s not easy walking around with evidence that you’ve had s*x-Robert Mugabe

————————————————-

Dear sisters,Don’t be deceived by a man who texts you “I miss you” only when it’s raining………you are not an umbrella –Robert Mugabe (2016)

—————————————————

Obama: Mugabe, wisdom and money which one will you go for?Mugabe: I will take moneyObama: But I will go for wisdomMugabe: Well everyone will go for what he lacks

—————————————————————-

Stupidity is when you lick a woman with your bare tongue and later s*x her with condom. What are you preventing, catarrh or headache?– Robert Mugabe

The most recent one is :

when you fail to listen to your people God will block your ear - Robert Mugabe June 2016.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Quotes By Pres. Mugabe by SherlockHollmes(m): 10:56am On Jun 16, 2016
Movicq:

grin . NA LIE!
ok nau
Re: Hilarious Quotes By Pres. Mugabe by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2016
Oya this one for Nigerians

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Army Chief / PDP Reveals How Fayemi Sponsored Buhari's Election / A Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari, Look Like A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.