Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer (22138 Views)

See Why PHCN Is Dismissing Officials Over Prepaid Meter / See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by invectives(m): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2016
This happened a week ago,Transformer got damaged from a thunder strike.

PHCN officials haven't come to fix it,why?cos the neighborhood is now using fix prepaid meters.(pay as you go) so according to them,"nothing for us again".

Is this how to effect the change mantra of the current APC no nonsense zero Corruption regime?.please if any PHCN official is reading this,kindly impress on your colleagues here in NKemba axis Uyo to do the needful.

Thank!!!!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by chinnyness122(f): 10:13am On Jun 16, 2016
hmmm
Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by invectives(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2016
Why keep subscribers in darkness just becos of selfish gains

Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by sukkot: 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
INTERESTING
Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by adejaresalami1(m): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
Vex go ghana now....thats is nija for you grin angry
Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by tmtech: 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
let's face fact, govt or fashola did not tell dem to ignore ur transformer. it is a Nigerian factor and u know it..this won't stop until mob justice is called upon or other forms of civil disobedience by the masses. why do u think phcn don't go away with disconnected service wires in Lagos, yet they still do in most state.. everyone is a potential law breaker if the environment is suitable

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by Samscoz(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
. phcn n their inconsistenses are like bread n butter
Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by peterd53(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
Sum pple jst lyk exploiting others
Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by alero8(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
Write them on twitter!

1 Like

Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by flyca: 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
As an aside:
Overhead distribution lines spoils the esthetics of the environment. Underground wiring is the way to go. I write these because one day, someone reading here will be in the position to change things. Bless!

5 Likes

Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by vickylincon(m): 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
Must you now blame apc, I just tire for this country.. Small thing go happen.. It's either you blame apc or buhari.. How will that solve the problem. Instead of you to channel the grievances to them on Twitter or lay an official complaint at public bureau.. You are saying is this what APC promised. Until we change our mentality and take actions ourselves and stop all the blame game. We won't move forward.
We have the executive, legislative, judiciary and media. It seems to me only executive and judiciary are working. The other two that are meant to checkmate them are just doing eye service

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by deloon(m): 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
Really crazy
Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by utenwuson: 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
pay as we goooooooo! make them kukuma resign na! bascardz

1 Like

Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by bignene(m): 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
Preposterous
Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by Adekorya: 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
And you think the best way to solve your transformer probs is to politicise your complain? Their decision not to repair your transformer is unilateral with zero involvement from their authoritie or Government.They are like dat because it bring no personal gain into their own pocket.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by law001(m): 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
SINGING

OLAMIDE: Who you Help
NEPA: I Help myself

NEPA: I Help myself

OLAMIDE: You Don Baff
NEPA: Yes

OLAMIDE: Who you Serve
NEPA: I Serve God

ME: I Help myself

3 Likes

Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
when they fix it now and your card finishes, who would you blame
Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by nagod5(m): 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
Too bad
Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by Adeoba10(m): 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
Like say when pdp was there, dey use to come on time. Always blaming political party for any ish....
Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by Tedassie(m): 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
@invectives
Petition them na...then fast&pray or relocate to my area(Nwaniba) like a Bo$$ grin

2 Likes

Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by mikolo80: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
adejaresalami1:
Vex go ghana now....thats is nija for you grin angry
Atoh help me tell him o
Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by seunlayi(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
I tire for this people called phcn

1 Like

Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by Sfvalentine(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
Naso e dey be for 9ja....I get meter for house....i no get light for house for a week plus 5 days....yet my bill dis month come pass lastmonth. how manage

2 Likes

Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by saintfizzo(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
undecided
Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by Generalkorex(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
lame
Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by lapoinstitute: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
shocked
Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by mikolo80: 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
tmtech:
let's face fact, govt or fashola did not tell dem to ignore ur transformer. it is a Nigerian factor and u know it..this won't stop until mob justice is called upon or other forms of civil disobedience by the masses. why do u think phcn don't go away with disconnected service wires in Lagos, yet they still do in most state.. everyone is a potential law breaker if the environment is suitable
finally someone who gets what democracy is all about. A Molotov here a breakdown there everyone will arrange diasef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
There's improper and selfish management of the electricity distribution by the new private companies.

1. They have not provided any new transformer peripherals since they took over.

2. They will say the pipeline destruction by NDA is the cause of poor electricity supply. But a person in the know say that they have refused to pay the Transmission sectors. They will buy 3MegaWatts a day for a substation manning about 7 power feeders. This is a substation that normally takes 40 megawatts (and then it wasn't even enough ).

3. Another poor laughable management is the issue of pays as you go meter. They rather prefer to extort customers for energy they didn't actually use.

1 Like

Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by mikolo80: 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
tmtech:
finally someone who gets what democracy is all about. A Molotov here a beatdown there everyone will arrange diasef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by Femich18(m): 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
They refuse fixing the light because their degree of extorting Nigerians have been checked? And when u have a one on one conversation with some of these people they will be the first to trade blame that the Govt is corrupt, that Fashola is this, he's that and they that are the grassroot can't carry out their duties. By month end dey will Ve expecting their salaries? Lackadaisical attitudes everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Why PHCN Won't Fix A Damaged Transformer by mikolo80: 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
flyca:
As an aside:
Overhead distribution lines spoils the esthetics of the environment. Underground wiring is the way to go. I write these because one day, someone reading here will be in the position to chanhe things. Bless!
when will you volunteer to change things

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okada Rider Electrocuted To Death In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTOS) / "I'm Alive To Tell The Story" : Share Your Close Shave With Death Moments / Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.