Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Where Can I Drop My C.Vs In Abuja? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where Can I Drop My C.Vs In Abuja? (1323 Views)

Is This For Real....i Cant Remember Sending Them My C.v / Why Should I Drop Something First? / Dear Nairalanders,can I Write This On My C.V? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Drop My C.Vs In Abuja? by spicyuzo(m): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2016
Hello people, I am currently in abuja. Been here since monday....I shall be leaving tommorow so i decided to go on a C.V sharing spree today....

I am presently in a bus headed to finance bridge( the only bus stop i know) from maraba....

I am armed with copies of my C.V and Credentials however i don't have a destination as i do not know where to go....

So I ask, please support my course today....Where can i submit my C.V?

I understand that droping a C.V cannot gurantee anything....but then let it be recorded in history, that I did everything in my power to get a job touring from lagos to abuja....

So please, support my operation "C.V for All Ministries"

Where should i start....

P.s..who knows where the FCSC Office is?
Re: Where Can I Drop My C.Vs In Abuja? by donbenedict(m): 10:33am On Jun 16, 2016
I think aso rock won't be a bad idea to start with, don't u think? wink

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Drop My C.Vs In Abuja? by spicyuzo(m): 11:24am On Jun 16, 2016
donbenedict:
I think aso rock won't be a bad idea to start with, don't u think? wink

Well, this wouldn't be a wrong idea....But in Nigeria, this would probably be a serious case of acute fever and hallucination....
Re: Where Can I Drop My C.Vs In Abuja? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2016
As a colleague in the quest, all I can say is that MAY GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLE. Amen. Now to your question, from finance bridge walk over to head of service, take a cab to tigris Crescent in maitama, u will see a host of government agencies presently collecting Cvs there including the very reputable NCC aslo close to the Crescent is usman Street where you will see UBA and zenith zonal head office submit there too. good luck bro
Re: Where Can I Drop My C.Vs In Abuja? by donbenedict(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2016
spicyuzo:

Well, this wouldn't be a wrong idea....But in Nigeria, this would probably be a serious case of acute fever and hallucination....
hahahahaha.. nowadays to get jobs, jobseekers have to do extraordinary moves.. carrying placards is now stale..

Maybe u should take a broom and go and sweep the frontage of the National Assembly, and hav someone film u.. den he should ask u questions abt urself while filming u like what did u graduate with, why are u doing this, den tell him well, I love neatness, and I happend to see dat the frontage of the national assembly is dirty and I decided to "change" that.., etc. Den upload it on twitter. My brother

If u don't get a job at the end of that week,

Just leme knw.. I will walk naked

7 Likes

Re: Where Can I Drop My C.Vs In Abuja? by apheyz(m): 11:52am On Jun 16, 2016
donbenedict:
hahahahaha.. nowadays to get jobs, jobseekers have to do extraordinary moves.. carrying placards is now stale..

Maybe u should take a broom and go and sweep the frontage of the National Assembly, and hav someone film u.. den he should ask u questions abt urself while filming u like what did u graduate with, why are u doing this, den tell him well, I love neatness, and I happend to see dat the frontage of the national assembly is dirty and I decided to "change" that.., etc. Den upload it on twitter. My brother

If u don't get a job at the end of that week,

Just leme knw.. I will walk naked

LWTMB!!
With all these crazy ideas of urs, you must be working with NNPC or CBN o shocked grin

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Drop My C.Vs In Abuja? by donbenedict(m): 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
apheyz:

LWTMB!!
With all these crazy ideas of urs, you must be working with NNPC or CBN o shocked grin
if someone can get a job by carryin placard, how much more faster, with this idea..

It may sound funny, buh mehn, ur luck will just shine trust me wink

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Drop My C.Vs In Abuja? by praxs(m): 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
Please guys, ur contributions are most needed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Odoguyan Road,ikorodu.please How Do I Locate This Address? / Apply For Nestlé Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2017 / Is Careers24.ng Trusted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.